• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 19, 2020

    Neverwinter Trying to solo this dungeon because the queue is taking forever and I died right at the end. FML.

    Neverwinter Trying to solo this dungeon because the queue is taking forever and I died right at the end. FML.


    Trying to solo this dungeon because the queue is taking forever and I died right at the end. FML.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Quick mount question

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    is there a mount that looks like your skipping if so what is it called

    submitted by /u/NVRPeace666
    [link] [comments]

    She’s my best

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    I see more adventurers online Corona-virus fight is bringing us back together

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    I connected and played a little today after months of only collecting lockboxes keys and i am shocked. Much more people than i expected :)

    submitted by /u/netstrong
    [link] [comments]

    Infernal Citadel - Second Boss

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Hi there, I was in a group last night for over 2 hours trying to complete the new dungeon on Xbox. I am an OP tank and struggled with the second boss.

    I an 26.6 K and am meeting the stat requirements with ~800K HP (with buffs). I used vow and smite (with divine challenger) to gain aggro and trying to pull the boss around the room but struggled staying upright. That guy really hits hard and between heals and health stones, it was tough staying at full HP. Also used Heroism as daily. I managed to stay away from the red circles of death but the fire was tough to maneuver around.

    We ended up abandoning the instance, so was just wondering if anyone had any tips to beating the second boss?

    submitted by /u/Plunddar79
    [link] [comments]

    Please fix this

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    New Guild

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Guys, how hard is to level up a guild without too many members? Im planning to create a new guild and get the XP boon first but have no idea how much effort is needed

    submitted by /u/avar0
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 8 guild looking for new alliance

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Small but quickly growing guild with daily active players looking for a new alliance, as our current alliance is dead. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/What-Knot
    [link] [comments]

    Where the hell is battefield for the siege defense?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    DPS

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    What is bis companion bonus right now?

    submitted by /u/-sephiroth_
    [link] [comments]

    How much people are usually needed to run the KoS hunt? (king of spines)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    I'm pretty sure I can't solo it, so how much people do I need? 2? 3? 4? 5? (i'm talking about the minimal amount required to guarantee a successful hunt)

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Defense slot on companion

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Does any dps youse a dps slot on there companion gear?

    submitted by /u/droopyjonz
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get the Heirloom Gear from Refer-A-Friend on multiple characters?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    I accepted a referral link and got the gear on my main (it says its bound to character). Am I able to get it on my Alt on the same account as well?

    submitted by /u/HT_F8
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Members

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Forgotten Watch is a new guild looking for some growth. Wether your guild is inactive or you are just looking to feel like a part of a guild rather than just one of hundreds we are here for you.

    Accepting all classes/roles with no requirements for item level or actual level. No need to have a full depth of knowledge on dungeons we will help you grow and provide help when needed.

    Our main focus will be helping members achieve max level and understand the campaigns as we grow our guild hall.

    Feel free to message either myself or u/YourBoyMeezy if you would like to join.

    Both of our Gamertags are the same here as they are on Xbox so feel free to message us there as well.

    submitted by /u/kodak2012
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good ways to lvl up?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Soulforged Enchantment

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    I just got a Soulforged Enchantment out of a lock box, and it seems fairly useful. As a primarily casual solo player, is it worth holding onto to use when doing campaigns, or is it useless as a full leveled toon?

    submitted by /u/DigitMeCharlie
    [link] [comments]

    Loadout Issues

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Hey everyone. Im having problems with my loadouts since the last mod dropped on xbox. Basically, everytime i switch between loadouts all my powers, feats, boons etc all get reset and i have to enter them again. At first i thought it may be just one character but unfortunately it's happening to all of them which means im basically stuck using a single loadout for each class right now. Which as you can imaging is frustrating when you need to quest on a healer!

    Has anyone else run into this issue and/or does anyone know a fix?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/xIFROSTYx
    [link] [comments]

    Armor and weapons

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    I am a level 30 wizard and I am going through the quests. Should I be getting gear from the shop or should I just use the gear and weapons I get from the quests?

    submitted by /u/LuciferPlayz14
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter Game PS4

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    How can I go siege battlefield on the game.Please help me

    submitted by /u/LostTelevision8
    [link] [comments]

    About to pick up Neverwinter - Any knowledge you want to share with a beginner?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    Hey there!
    I was thinking about picking up Neverwinter (again?). Played the game a little bit when it was released but havent played since. I assume that a lot has changed and I just wanted to ask if there is anything that I should know as a beginner?

    A few things that crossed my mind:

    - What is raiding like in this game?
    - Which classes are usually sought after? (Personally, i enjoy playing support/healer)
    - "You should really focus on X at the beginning"

    submitted by /u/Watermel0wned
    [link] [comments]

    some ranger murdering a bunch of imps

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment