• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Neverwinter Came back after years, created a new character and bought this baby for my new main. Really enjoyng playing the game with a different perspective and class.

    Neverwinter Came back after years, created a new character and bought this baby for my new main. Really enjoyng playing the game with a different perspective and class.


    Came back after years, created a new character and bought this baby for my new main. Really enjoyng playing the game with a different perspective and class.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    All 10 Legendary Pets from Vanity Box...I have a problem.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Questions from a noob fighter

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    I am new to the game and I was wandering if you people could help me. Can a fighter use the appearance of a paladin's mace? Is there any good looking gear to keep an eye on while leveling? Am specially searching for savage looking gear since am a half-orc And could someone give tips on my skill tooltip, some encounter suggestions, am LVL 54(dreadnought) at the moment, and with the quarantine it won't be long before a hit max level

    submitted by /u/nehetzu954
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarian in search of guidance

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    So I've done a bit of reading on builds for a dps barbarian. I know I'll never put the money and probably not the time to be the best of the best, however my goal is to be able to do general end game content. As I've been building my barbarian I have noticed some consistent powers and skills that are used by most. However there are a couple things that change and I'm looking for some other opinions on what is good and why.

    Specifically I'm talking about the difference between a nsf relentless speed build with blood splitter and roar vs a mightier leap build that I've seen that really focuses on mightier leap for mobs and blood splitter for single target dps.

    And as a quick side note, I've seen blood splitter as the number one go to damage dealing power but it loses the ability to heal on hit and instead deals damage. Is there any reason to use it without the skill causing it to hurt the user?

    Thanks for any help or insight, I just love talking about games that I play and so any opinions or comments are always welcomed.

    submitted by /u/TheRealTFreezy
    [link] [comments]

    Astral diamond exchange Xbox

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    I have zen that I got for 597 unit price , and I wanna wait and sell it when the unit price goes back up, how long will that take?

    submitted by /u/Jackkpott69
    [link] [comments]

    Active Guild

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    Been a while but looking for an active guild that I can have adventures with even if they're new players. My current guild is pretty much dead after I returned. I miss those fun days just doing dungeons with a party. I know the community is not the same as before but want to be able to help any new players and hope we become a tight party group. I'm a lvl 80 Warlock with an item lvl of 20,573. I don't know what I have missed but might need some assistance in getting back into the mechanics.

    submitted by /u/Argu3ra
    [link] [comments]

    Is it still possible to get a free appearance change token?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    I made my character a while ago and realized after my character was made that I have an ungodly long neck. I thought it was permanent and so I didn't let it bother me til now. I play a hunter/ranger on ps4, and just hit level 70 the other day. I'm finally getting some really cool looking armor having come this far, but my giraffe neck is really standing out now. Although it's $5.00 (USD), I really don't have any money for spending on cosmetics. Is it still possible to obtain the token from Lord Neverember? Is the way to obtain it different now? Or, do I just have to deal with the cards I'm dealt? If it's possible, how do I initiate the quest line to acquire the token? All the post I could find on this were 2-3 years old.

    submitted by /u/Bloopy2
    [link] [comments]

    Golden pantaloons not showing up in inventory

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    I received golden pantaloons from the waukeen coins event, but they didn't show up in my inventory. Is it a bug or are they somewhere else?

    submitted by /u/filipo_ltd
    [link] [comments]

    newish rogue stealth questions

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    I am L37 doing small party or solo PVE... I just stated mucking about in the training place finally to work out the mechanics of stealth.

    So far I have been assuming that I have 6 seconds of stealth so I have been desperate to race into melee range once stealthed so I can get off as many attacks as possible 'while stealthed'. I would lead off with smoke bomb and then blade sweep, lashing blade...figuring more activity while stealthed is better.

    I was pretty surprised to find in the training place that using just 1 encounter ended stealth immediately. I mean, it makes sense thematically, but it doesnt SAY THAT in the tool tip. It says '6s' I guess in the heat of battle I wasnt looking at my stealth meter to see it didnt last exactly 6s.

    This actually changes things a lot. Smoke bomb is the LAST thing you should drop after initiating a stealthed melee, its intended to be a defensive measure for the daze more than offensive for the combat advantage while stealthed. There are better uses for your stealth like a 2nd blade flurry or critical lashing blade, rather than combat advantage on at wills. Again this thematically makes sense to allow you to back out of melee range or finish lingering opponents with at wills.

    Im finding that using stealth for double blade flurry works with 80% of encounters, either cleaning the group or weakening them to the point that cleaning up with at wills is trivial, or even just drop a smoke bomb and walk away.

    Obviously with a boss or giant thug, this changes to lashing blade, hoping for a critical, then blade flurry and then the defensive smoke bomb to reposition and recharge out of danger. This was the situation that I got myself in trouble usually where I assumed I had 6s of stealth and was spamming stuff for 6s and wondering why my health was being smashed.

    It also changes my mind about the class feature 'sneak attack' which I assumed was really good until I worked out that movement while stealthed isnt so important and you wont be needing cooldown until after stealth is over anyway. Suddenly tenacious concealment seems better simply for the 5% stealth recharge.

    Really, 'sneak attack' isnt thematic at all. its more like 'sneak away'? Its only after using your encounters that the recharge buff is useful. So maybe it synergizes with deft cut which allows you to teleport into melee without stealth (inflicting slow) and unleash 2 more offensive encounters without stealth, then stealth to disengage at speed from your slowed target with the recharge boost in effect?

    There may be PVP aspects to this that I dont see as I dont play it. Would using stealth to disengage be more useful than smokebomb in PVP?

    submitted by /u/toejaz
    [link] [comments]

    Extremely laggy today...

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Is anyone else teleporting all around the zones like they have 1000ms ping? I'm on PC and live in the east coast of US. It's pretty much unplayable right now.

    submitted by /u/DrDem420
    [link] [comments]

    Quasit's Regeneration

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    What does the Quasit companion regeneration work for? Just health?

    submitted by /u/starry_eyes8
    [link] [comments]

    Pricing on leg mounts

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    So I got an account swarm for 2.8 million yesterday and they're already at 7 mill today. Should I wait longer to sell it or will it stay at 7-8 mill. Or how high will it go up?

    submitted by /u/Jackkpott69
    [link] [comments]

    best artifact for defensive stats?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Bilethorn

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Before I buy one for 6.4 million ad, do you think they will nerf it next mod or anytime soon? Wouldn't wanna invest that much for it to suck cuz of a nerf

    submitted by /u/Jackkpott69
    [link] [comments]

    Noob HE question.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Does the amount of damage/participation you do in an HE affect your reward? Does it matter if I do 10% of the total damage vs 80%? thanks

    submitted by /u/freddit32
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Gith Unlock

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Getting back into the game on PS4, curious how to go about unlocking the Gith race. Doesn't appear to be a part of the Uprising Pack in its details.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/keelay_twin1
    [link] [comments]

    what is "investment to defeat tiamat"

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    Someone explain this "investment to defeat tiamat" thingy. What happens if i contribute? started last week so idk much about the complicated game mechanics yet.

    submitted by /u/Hellfiremaximus
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Healer Paladin

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Hello! I am one of the first Paladins in the game who made to max lvl. I left the game like one and a half years ago and now I returned. A LOT has changed in my character skills and it was pretty easy back then. Leave a mark on the enemy which allows everyone to heal as they hit, open a field which allows all heals to jump from one ally to another and spam Cure Wounds. Now I don't know my character's dynamics so can you please help me to understand how to use Healer Pally? What guides do you use? Is it a good option among other healers? Any help is appreciated, thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/Lo-Fi-Ghost
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any rogue that does so much damage to Tomm? willing to help me?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    I'm a thief with 180k of power and all the statistics at the maximum, but I do little damage to tomm, can someone help me understand if I'm wrong?

    submitted by /u/Ronnyzc
    [link] [comments]

    Lockbox mounts

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    If I get a mount from a lockbox will it be unlocked on all of my toons or just the one I equiped it on?

    submitted by /u/ArtemisHades
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment