• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    Neverwinter Silver Ravens made changes to make our player experience more enjoyable and to give endgame players more range to reach to the top! More info in the comments.

    Neverwinter Silver Ravens made changes to make our player experience more enjoyable and to give endgame players more range to reach to the top! More info in the comments.


    Silver Ravens made changes to make our player experience more enjoyable and to give endgame players more range to reach to the top! More info in the comments.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    How are Clerics Supposed to get 60% Outgoing Healing?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Hello! I was informed that devout clerics should have 60% outgoing healing for TOMM. While I am nowhere near thinking about entering this trial, I was wondering how this could be possible.

    I play a wood elf, and I put points into wisdom and dexterity both at class creation and throughout the leveling process. I was able to check this by using my second character slot.

    The default for the cleric class is 16 wisdom points, +2 from character creation, +2 from the enchanted thumb set, and +8 from leveling. This leaves my wisdom at 28. This gives me a 7% outgoing healing bonus.

    If I had all 5 outgoing healing companions at legendary, this would amount to 57% total outgoing healing. So my question is: Where does the last 3% come from?

    submitted by /u/iliveunderground2
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Patch Notes: Version: 7.63

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Ic and burnished vs alabaster

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    It is Fun when i try to get in to ic Group. Nobody will let me in if i have alabaster set as active.. When i set burnished set there is no problem. (happens on players who dont know me)

    In reality the healer usually not feed your burnished that mutch in aoe stance, usually focus on tanks. I made huge difference on dmg when i just use the burnished for 2:nd and 3rd boss. It takes 10 sec to switch the weapons. On second boss i am offcourse right behind the boss so i get the heal buffs.. Fun that ppl think that using alabaster means noob player... I en up usually to be second or first as dmg dealing. And not die a alot.. I am too lazy to farm the LH weapons.

    submitted by /u/WardenHR
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player from Mod 15

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    I just re-installed Neverwinter after not playing since Mod 15. I have all these items in my bag and overflow that I have no idea what to do with. Should I get rid of all the gear I have since it's all level 70 items? Also got a bunch of lures that I'm not sure what to do with

    submitted by /u/The_SuperTaco
    [link] [comments]

    why the hell do I find neverwinter si hard now?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    The enemies became much harder to defeat since I turned level 50, even when their level is lower than mine. Is it normal that the game gets harder to play? What am I doing wrong? Any tips?

    submitted by /u/bumnazem
    [link] [comments]

    Epic mount

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    I'm nowhere near the ad I'll need for a leg mount so what do you guys think the best epic mount is? I'm dps Barbarian

    submitted by /u/davidthegreat915
    [link] [comments]

    Leading Ring of The Teacher

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Does the bonus on this stack? I know things like 3% melee/ranged stack twice.

    (Tit for Tac: Your At-Will and Encounter Powers do 3% more damage, but your Daily Powers do 30% less damage.)

    submitted by /u/Eli_985
    [link] [comments]

    How to get level 80 gear

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    I was wondering what is the best way to get level 80 gear. Cause I been trying to get level 80 gear from dungeons and from the auction, but they are not the really high level gear. So I was wondering is there any other way that people are getting level 80 gear that's really high.

    submitted by /u/ThDemonWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock Healer

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    I would love to see the Warlock get heals similar to the Disciple of Khane and Warrior Priest from Warhammer Online. Almost all of it from damage. A steady stream. Sure they have it now but it's a drop in the bucket. I'd like to see it 25% of damage with maybe a shield and castable heal for big hits. Playing those two classes was so much fun.

    submitted by /u/teb_tebgri
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    I just started this morning and I have a few question.

    1. I'm lvl 20 and need to find a guild, what would be the best way to go about it?

    2. What profession should I take.

    3. Is healer worth it once I hit 30.

    submitted by /u/OverworkedE911
    [link] [comments]

    armor enchant for wizard?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    for however many mods the soulforged enchant was the bomb. i just don't think it is anymore. it seems we either scroll up or get helped by a teammate. soulforged enchant is just a quick way to get two skulls. what are some good ones for boss fights. I don't care about anything but the boss fight. thoughts?

    I'm using the bloodtheft for my barb but would that be the best for a wizard?

    submitted by /u/Baden_Alexander
    [link] [comments]

    Master expeditions not dropping runes

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    I ran 6 already and nothing happens, I get the rewards for collected the relics, but the chest at the end drops nothing. With my others character I always get the runes, is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/grizord7
    [link] [comments]

    Hunter/ranger abilities

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Up until now I have been investing in strength and dexterity, I had forgotten that intelligence raises magic damage. My question is that of what deals magic damage out of the At-Will and Encounter abilities? Of the At-Will, specifically Aimed Shot, and its counterpart Aim Strike. Of the Encounter abilities I use Constricting Arrow and its counterpart Steel Breeze, Marauder's Escape and its counterpart Marauder's Rush, and finally Longstrider's Shot and its counterpart Gushing Wound.

    The only At-Will ability I really rely on is Aimed Shot, which I can tell if it's a physical or magic attack. The other Encounter abilities I mentioned are obviously magic, except for Steel Breeze and Gushing wound, the melee counterparts. If these abilities are magic based that would help me learn how I should be building my character.

    submitted by /u/Bloopy2
    [link] [comments]

    New Guild looking for alliancs (PC)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Hi, guys.

    Just created a new guild and we (3 active members so far) are looking for a small or new guild that want to make alliance to share objectives and help each other. The guild is conformed by spanish speaking persons (mexicans :p)

    If you or your guild is interested. PM me to start the journey

    submitted by /u/avar0
    [link] [comments]

    Class Changes Paladin Help

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    So I'm returning from not playing in about a year and I have a lvl 70 paladin. I remember very well from when I used to play that I would rarely ever die, largely due to the shield health bar. The usual green health bar would turn yellow and act as a second health bar. I'm noticing that this doesnt come up anymore and I find myself losing a lot of health very quickly. If anyone can explain this or how to get that yellow health bar back it would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Tahumine
    [link] [comments]

    New to neverwinter , need help with Items , Hunter

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Hello

    im new to never winter and my hunter is 14k item level , i wanted to buy neverwinter mountainer set with trade bars , i had one month of free vip after i completed or reached level 80 i dont know which one , so i can buy one of the item of the set. but i heard that there is lioness set which is newer and is more powerful, i wonder if there is other way to obtain mountainer set without spending trade bars ? is it worth that i get it ? should i wait to be able to get lion set or how can i obtain it , i couldnt find it anywhere.

    thanks for your time.

    submitted by /u/Maxine-Fr
    [link] [comments]

    New ToMM build.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/OoTnPdV

    This guy does pretty good. Feel free to invite me on PS4 if you're hosting.

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    good dps clas

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Hello, I was wondering what good aoe dps I can pick , currently I have a level 80 barbarian , and I like the style , 3 years ago on ps4 I was an hunter ranger , and I liked that too. now I'm wondering TR and warlock , who is more good with aoe dmg?

    submitted by /u/Straziocool
    [link] [comments]

    UM Master Expediton

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    i can't open the final chest if I run out of the 3 dailies?

    submitted by /u/Straziocool
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock healing

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Is a warlock any good for healing? Everything I see seems to be saying warlocks are underpowered at healing but I cant imagine their too bad?

    submitted by /u/Thehonorablecannibal
    [link] [comments]

    Campaign Buyout

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    I'm level 80 and I'm stuck at 18,853 IL and I don't have a lot of the campaigns finished which one is the best to buyout? I just want to catch up to the current campaign.

    submitted by /u/Hobie_R
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice on stats...

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Why cant I trade?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    I'm level 34 and have progressed pretty far and did all the tedious tutorial quests but I still cannot trade items? I'm so confused.

    submitted by /u/ArachWitch
    [link] [comments]

    People are just...

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    I swear people in fight of fowls glitch just to win. Why is that? Why glitch to your character act like you didn't do anything wrong or didn't know and 1 shot the entire team.

    submitted by /u/droopyjonz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment