• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Neverwinter Feeling quite badass.

    Neverwinter Feeling quite badass.


    Feeling quite badass.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    I have 141K power and capped offensive stats and defense.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    I have all Level 1225 gear. I have put in 2,000 hours and $300 into this game. I study mechanics, builds, and theory. And I can't — I cannot — kill two mimics consistently when battling Arcturia. I just got called called a "scrub" in LOMM — which, at this point, is not even an "endgame" dungeon any longer due to the addition of TOMM and IC.

    And you know what? The dude who called me a scrub is absolutely right.

    I don't even blame him. He was just stating a fact. He could have been meaner, and he still would have been right.

    He has probably spent more time and money than me. And I owe him a thanks for making me come to a realization: I need to "abandon queue," so to speak.

    You'd think I'd be able to get joy from other parts of the game. But you know what? When 50% of my drops from Juma Bags are abyssal chicks, or yet another (6th? 8th? I don't even know) copy of Frenzy Mitts, not even that is rewarding any more.

    What about a random dungeon queue you say? Ok, let's wait for 20 minutes to get dropped in a CODG run that is doomed to fail because no one knows the mechanics.

    And I don't even blame the other players for not knowing them. The mechanics are incredibly opaque, even after reading about them.

    I don't blame the devs either. They crafted a really good looking and well designed game. They work hard. They should be proud of this game. And from a pure economic standpoint, they are absolutely right to make it expensive and/or time-consuming to reach peak performance. That's typical free to play design. It's just hard. I've beaten Dark Souls and Bloodborne and they were not as hard as LOMM is for midgame trash like me.

    I've given a lot of time and money to this game — several orders of magnitude more time than any other game I have. Except maybe Skyrim. But the thing about Skyrim? It never made me hate it.

    I'm done. I'll play once a week or so because I'm probably addicted to it. And that in itself is sad. But, finally, at the end of things, I have come to learn that this game has never fully repaid my investment and it never will.

    I'll probably be found hunting in Vellosk or Lonelywood, or some place where my midgame scrub can actually succeed.

    Sorry for the rant, but doing it will help me break this addiction and end the sadness, which is necessary for my mental health.

    submitted by /u/Tumnus-7
    [link] [comments]

    Defending the sword coast not appearing

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    I've been playing defending the sword coast daily for a long time now. I do it everyday as my dailies. I got on today however and it won't even show up in bruenors speech. I've closed the app and restarted to no avail. Anyone have any idea how to help?

    submitted by /u/Thehonorablecannibal
    [link] [comments]

    I thought I’d do a few SE as been putting them off because I’m sick of the crap rng just opened five juma backs in a row and this is what I got I can not believe my eyes

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Warlocks as healers.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Anyone else think Warlocks need an overhaul considering healer job was kind of forced on us (First thing that pops in most people's heads when they hear "warlock" is not "Healer") The skillset we have in healer role is just atrocious (other than Shatterspark and Soul Reconstruction. Powers that should be in one build are in another (Infernal Spheres should totally be in the Healer tree, Harrowstorm is better off in the Damage Tree. )

    Thoughts my fellow LoL-locks?

    submitted by /u/Waltlvl999
    [link] [comments]

    Mixing Fashion and Gear items

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Now that we have the appearance tab, isn't it about time that they change all the fashion items to actual items and just give us an outfit selector similar to loadouts, but for just aesthetics?

    Any talk of them doing this?

    submitted by /u/Evodius
    [link] [comments]

    New player looking for a guild

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    So I just started playing a few weeks ago. I am currently a level 52 BM barbarian with hopes on getting into endgame soonish. Figured now that I have an understanding of some very baseline aspects of the game that I might start looking for a guild. I generally play daily though if for nothing else than the daily dungeon. I'm not a hardcore player as this is my "relaxing" game when I rage too hard on war zone or apex.

    I tend to play solo or with one friend and she doesn't play a ton so this would be pretty new for me. If you know of a situation that would fit please let me know.

    submitted by /u/TheRealTFreezy
    [link] [comments]

    Today, I ran a ME and...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Suddenly, some blue thing has appeared in the sides of my scream. It glowed, and I dunno why, but it was so annoying. And I couldn't get it to go away. Eventually, it started driving me crazy, like that ancient chinese torture where they pour a drop of water on your face agaim amd again and it's supposed to drive you mad or something? That's hiw I felt. How do I make it stop?!

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    I'm Back With More Parkour & It's Epic

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    One of my guild members asked me to do this and while it took roughly 11 hours to actually figure it out and then edit - the end result was so cool. Shawna, I hope you enjoy it! lol

    As for everyone else, enjoy it too! This takes my parkour to a new level for me and I'm just so excited, honestly! M

    Yes, my computer sucks, so it could be far better quality but I'm still in love with this feature and expect more down the line!

    https://youtu.be/8TCUz8uS9bU

    submitted by /u/Yopuka
    [link] [comments]

    Español

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    Hola busco a alguien que hable español con quien jugar soy level 60 juego en PS4

    submitted by /u/Raulito34
    [link] [comments]

    Español

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Hola acabo de volver a entrar al juego desde hace mucho tiempo busco a alguien con quien jugar que hable español soy leve 60

    submitted by /u/Raulito34
    [link] [comments]

    Defending the sword coast not appearing

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    I've been playing defending the sword coast daily for a long time now. I do it everyday as my dailies. I got on today however and it won't even show up in bruenors speech. I've closed the app and restarted to no avail. Anyone have any idea why this may be?

    submitted by /u/Thehonorablecannibal
    [link] [comments]

    My warlock needs help...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! Its my first time posting here! I just want to ask about how i can improve my warlock....i play both paths on different loadout and i have no idea on what items, artifacts, sets to use, stats to cap, or even companions to use on both HB and SW can anyone give me an idea... It would be much appreciated thnx!

    submitted by /u/xxxKulaxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Best consumables?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    What are some of the best consumables to use for boosting power and DPS? Right now i usually just stack watermelon sorbet with wild storm elixer, and a potion of power rank 9+.

    submitted by /u/TearDr0pRS
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting trap.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Was doing a dragon run in Well of Dragons today. Was running between dragons as a minor HE started. Free the captives, where the captive and one mob are inside a barrier and you have to kill the mobs outside the barrier to get it to drop. Through sheer dumb luck the barrier spawned with me inside! I couldn't attack the inside mob, and couldn't reach the outside ones. So after running in a circle for 30 seconds or so I had to log out for a few minutes and log back in to get free.

    submitted by /u/freddit32
    [link] [comments]

    Why so bad on the Xbox ?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    I've played on PC and PS4 but the Xbox version won't run in 4k ? This disappointing , also lazy, it looks so grainy and blurry on a 4k tv it's unplayable .

    On the plus side won't be wasting any money

    submitted by /u/Brothengar
    [link] [comments]

    Two questions about pvp seasons

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    1) how are rankings calculated?

    2) does the chicken pvp contribute to this season's ranking? (you do get progress for the pvp campaign while fighting as a chicken. So what about the seasons?)

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Trading in bounty items

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Can you get anything worth while for any of the bounty items?

    submitted by /u/davidthegreat915
    [link] [comments]

    Companions talk too much!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    So I just purchased a Quasit and OMG! This thing never stops talking, completely constant chatter is horrible. And to top it off there is no way to turn it off. If only I had thought to search the internet to see if it talked this much before I wasted my AD!

    submitted by /u/TheOtherMrFish
    [link] [comments]

    Question about "Convert to Appearance Library Item"...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    So if I understand correctly, and I might not, if I use this option on an old mace and then go into the appearance tab it will make my current weapon look like that mace even if it's a different type of weapon?

    submitted by /u/Phifty2
    [link] [comments]

    Morlanth’s shroud quest issue

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    So i bought all of the campaign completion tokens because i dont have the time to grind for all those boons, and after i already did that i wanted to get morlanth's shroud for transmute, but i dont have the quest line for it, i defeated all 3 of the bosses but kravatos doesnt give me any other quests just the weekly one. Does anyone know what i can do to get the shroud or am i out of luck?

    SOLVED

    submitted by /u/QuiteZero
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Good Ranger Build

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    I play Neverwinter on Xbox and would like to know a good ranger build. I frequently switch from melee to ranged attacks and have many kinds of companions. I can't spend money on the game but have plenty of free time to work on the game.

    I don't play dungeons too often but run dps and mostly quest or do campaigns. I have gear suited for my location but don't know what is good as a ranger specifically.

    submitted by /u/DiscombobulatedToe5
    [link] [comments]

    Music Box vs Tales

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Hi. Rn im running the music box set on my rogue but im not getting to use my daily often in boss fights. My question is if it's worth switching to the tales set (journal, neck and belt) or am i going to loose to much damage.

    submitted by /u/geycumm
    [link] [comments]

    Artifact weapons

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Artifact weapons

    So I really don't understand what to do here. The artifact weapons are clearly worse, but it still says recommended. Am I missing something here?

    https://preview.redd.it/8dcduakl2fs41.png?width=606&format=png&auto=webp&s=c5ae599f4e5a4469f815f6969787369251faeb3a

    submitted by /u/Oofmeister_101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment