• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    Neverwinter The completionist in me is happy. My inner accountant, not so much

    Neverwinter The completionist in me is happy. My inner accountant, not so much


    The completionist in me is happy. My inner accountant, not so much

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Dragon Run in Well of Dragons Video - Edited! Thanks everyone who helped make it super overly flashy :)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    How do I convince a friend -25% healing is bad for everyone involved?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    I've tried convincing him that if you use those boots you absolutely 100% need to slot tactical enchantments. His exact words to me were "fuck that shit". It makes doing content feel very horrible. I feel like it's a lost cause, he's very stubborn and has an ego of indescribable size. I'm just thankful I'm not playing healadin. Problem is I really only play the game with him.

    submitted by /u/StormSlayer101
    [link] [comments]

    A call to arms

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    I am requesting, if it makes any sense to you all that you flood neverwinter twitter with the hashtag #ExtendTalesoneweek. Between the broken tales instances not having lives or time, the disconnects, the extremely hard content for anyone at 16000 item level and this pandemic, I think it would be very helpful if neverwinter would extend the tales quests for an additional week. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/howlongdoesthisgo3
    [link] [comments]

    Levelling up companions

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    Have tried to search but my googlefu failed me and I dropped my stone of scrying.

    If a companion exceeds the amount of XP needed for the next level, maybe even enough to hit a couple of levels and I send it off for training, does it level up once, or does it level up as far as its XP allows it?

    TLDR - Can companions level up multiple levels at one go if they have enough XP?

    submitted by /u/matthewsylvester
    [link] [comments]

    Finally Over 20k IL

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Got an Enchanting Stone, Rank 5 from Dread Ring and used it with two others I don't even remember having to upgrade the Necklace of the Mad Mage I won yesterday to orange, put an enchantment in the offense slot it unlocked, and upgraded two enchantments on one of my rings. . . only to find I was still six points short of 20k, 19,994. I was crushed. And then I realized I never put an enchantment on my gloves. So I sent one from an alt to my main, put it on, and now my IL is just over 20k, provided I don't use a companion lower than purple quality. I realize I'm still not ready for ToMM or IC, but it's a step in the right direction for better gear.

    submitted by /u/reclusiveandtired
    [link] [comments]

    I opened my first ever lockbox...

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    AND I PULLED A LEGENDARY MOUNT PACK. What's good in it? I mostly heal, holy crap I'm so excited!!!

    submitted by /u/Milderf
    [link] [comments]

    Rant: Tales x5 done, door to leave bugged.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Thanks for the wonderful coding as always cryptic, a pleasure to waste about an hour of my night killing Idris for nothing.

    submitted by /u/DeadliftsAndDragons
    [link] [comments]

    River District

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    I'm certainly no expert at games like this, but... WTF is it with River District?!? I can't find quest paths to anything. I get lost constantly trying to find my way back to the courtyard where quests are given. I honestly hate this place. I've done the grind (easily) to work my way to 100% on every campaign through Dread Ring. I'm almost finished with Storm Kong's Thunder & Icewind Dale. Grinding on those two as I start to really dig in to Cloaked Ascendancy, Jungles of Chult, and Ravenloft in preparation for Avernus, but I just cannot wrap my head around River District AT ALL. Am I missing something here? Maybe I just need to vent, maybe I'm missing the point, I really don't know. The whole thing just feels... different.

    submitted by /u/LitOnFireUsedBooks
    [link] [comments]

    Capping AD as a fresh 80?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    So I followed your advice from my last post (and some PM's) and to my surprise it took less then 3 days for me to get all the way from 1-80. I kind of know what to do now to progress when it comes to gear, farm the campaign to get Master Explorations and then farm them 3 times a day. But capping the 100K AD a day is another story.
    How would I be able to do it? Seems like a super important thing to be able to do daily. I saw that Epic Dungeons and Trials gives a LOT of it but I dont think it would be a good idea to try and do that straight away (and dont have the item level to join up anyway).
    Is just farming skirmishes and 1 daily dungeon the better way?

    submitted by /u/Syptic
    [link] [comments]

    Making AD from bound coal wards

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    What item do you all recommend refining with a bound coal ward you get from invocation to then re sell to make AD from. I am on the xbox btw.

    submitted by /u/howlongdoesthisgo3
    [link] [comments]

    Is there like a weekly reset for Juma bags? I've gotten nothing but chickens and potions for they last 10 bags or so...

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    [PC] EXTRAVAGANT ANNIHILATION IS RECRUITING!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Hello Adventurers!

    Extravagant Annihilation is a new and upcoming guild.

    We chose to start this guild with close friends and hope to expand to a great community.

    We're a PVE guild that is open to new recruits of all levels, so long as you're active you're welcome.

    Social,PVE,Recruiting,Dungeons.

    submitted by /u/BlueForceX
    [link] [comments]

    Mighty vitality barbarian still broke af.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    When r they ever going to fix it instead of breaking it more. Has been unworthy since mod 16 started but patch in april made it useless. Barbies must have a setback?

    submitted by /u/brr_uno
    [link] [comments]

    Mount speed

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    So I bought the polar bear mount a few months ago and I noticed that it seems way faster for elven races, do they get a speed bonus or something? Because the speed difference is pretty noticeable. Edit to add: it is available to all my characters and the human ones are a lot slower on the same mount.

    submitted by /u/Calid50
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Food Consumables Change

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Is it just me or did Watermelon Sorbet, Mocchi, etc. get changed? Tooltip now states they give Power 10

    When I use one my power goes up more than it did before actually...

    submitted by /u/hdmi2016
    [link] [comments]

    I cannot understand my Guild. HELP

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    I am in a guild that seems very warm and friendly, and I like it there. But I have a really serious issue. I have no idea what anyone is saying in it. I believe that they are speaking Portuguese but could be wrong. The guild is called ALQUIMISTAS. If anyone has some advice, I would love to hear it!

    submitted by /u/Ornperius
    [link] [comments]

    How to get into Jungles of Chult?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    I stopped playing this game a while back and picked it back up recently, a lot has changed, I have gotten a new character to level 80 though and I have ilvl over 16k and I have completed the maze engine, elemental evil and I'm half way through sharandar and tyranny of dragons campaigns and I have started icewindale, and under dark but I'm trying to get started on jungles of chult and I have no idea how to get the first quest which apparently is called "dark tidings" and is given by Knox but I haven't gotten it and have no idea how to get it started.. is there a requirement I'm missing ?

    submitted by /u/King_x_Ironside
    [link] [comments]

    The cloak tower

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Anyone on xbox wanna do the cloak tower?

    submitted by /u/okdan69420
    [link] [comments]

    What's after ME?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Hey everyone. I am just now at a 19000 gear level and I have about all the pieces of gear from ME (980).

    What should I do now.... Trials has opened in my queue but it doesn't mean I am ready.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/esormaj
    [link] [comments]

    Fun fact for newbies & PC users: when you start to walk, press T. You don't have to hold down W when moving.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Patch Notes for PS4?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Anyone know where we can find today's patch notes?

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    How's This For A Marauders Run?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Here's Neverember's Lackey's alliance Marauders run with an extra little twist.

    https://youtu.be/bMYS7US1Wkg

    submitted by /u/Yopuka
    [link] [comments]

    See this is what I'm saying, Neverwinter annoying af. This is why I'm so negative when it comes to playing this game. First of all , I worked hard to reach my 80 alchemy in workshop. You got that dumb af posting fee. Then they come and destroy you with a 10% trade house cut. Wtf is that BS!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    multiple disconnect from servers tonight (PC)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    this is beyond insane. router has been reset, pc has been rebooted. got kicked 5 times in solo expedition to terminus. twice in terminus hunting fomodians.

    submitted by /u/quasimdm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment