• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    Neverwinter Just waiting tank who need to go toilet. "Just a sec"

    Neverwinter Just waiting tank who need to go toilet. "Just a sec"


    Just waiting tank who need to go toilet. "Just a sec"

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    You may not log in from this IP address.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    You may not log in from this IP address.

    My friend was getting rid of her unused humble bumble keys and I ended up getting Neverwinter: Vestments of the Wild Pack from her. I has been a while since I had played so I had to download ARC and Neverwinter. Unfortunately I am unable to get past the launcher. I put in my email and password and I keep getting "You may not log in from this IP address." I tried searching for answers but everything was from years ago. I tried resetting my password and re-downloading everything. Nothing helped. I'm hoping someone out there has a solution. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

    https://preview.redd.it/9icldrgl2hu41.jpg?width=1917&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=aaf4504448feac30c3db77bc658c5d954012cb5a

    submitted by /u/SylvanHollow
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth till still pray on alts?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    So when I last played in 2013 one of the farming things for AD was to have a ton of alts and spam Prayers on CD. I noticed thats not the case anymore, you get some bonus AD thing and not rough AD that you can refine.

    But can you get other stuff thats worth it these days or is it just used for a bit of free exp now and then on characters you play?

    Edit: I should have checked the title..should say: Is it worth it to pray on alts. Dunno how I fucked that up so bad...

    submitted by /u/Syptic
    [link] [comments]

    New to PC NW LFG

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Played NW on my xbox but I feel like if I want long term play, I should play on PC since next gen is coming soon, and I don't feel like buying another console. So new lvl 7 ranger atm looking for friends and a guild. I know no one on PC. New gaming friends would be nice.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Depactus
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Dragonborn pack worth the $60 here in 2020?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm pretty new to the game, been playing for a few days now with some buddies (both seasoned vets that are returning) and they both have Dragonborn, I was wondering if the $60 pack on console was still worth it. I looked all over the best I could, and never found a Zen option for it, so I'm assuming that's pc only? Any guidance is more than appreciated.

    submitted by /u/XxJosh246
    [link] [comments]

    Incentive question

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    A question for the neverember incentives. After getting 100 incentives then make a new character for more incentives , how many incentives do you get ? I only got 92 on my second character I lvld.

    submitted by /u/Fyreflie2012
    [link] [comments]

    Encounter Perk stack?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    So, I read that only ranged and melee rings stack, but, I see some people and YouTubers using 2 nickel plated rings and stating that they work anyway. In theory there's no reason why they shouldn't stack, but I don't wanna throw money away. Can someone clarify for me?

    submitted by /u/grizord7
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonborn

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Can you still get Dragonborn re roll token or pack in mod 18 and if so, where and how?

    submitted by /u/youngandgaming
    [link] [comments]

    Noob questions

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Yo, i just installed the game on my xbox. Ive played years of eso but performances are too bad and now im looking for a new mmo.

    How is the endgame? Is there raids pve? And sucess to get like title or mounts or skin...? Or sort of arena?

    What about pvp? Any openworld 0vp? Is this playable performance wise? Is it pay2win?

    Also im mainly play healers, heal role is usefull? Cause on eso you can do everything, exept veteran trials, without healer as long as dds are good so was wondering if its worth to start the game with a heal.

    Ty for your answers

    submitted by /u/p2hs75
    [link] [comments]

    Need Belt Suggestions

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    My main character is a Wood Elf Hunter Ranger, so I need belt suggestions for a DPS character. I'm currently winning an auction for a Necklace of the Mad Mage, which I want for the Armor Penetration and because it doesn't seem any neck items outside the scarf from Tales of Old boost Strength, but unless there's a benefit for Rangers to have Intelligence that I am unaware of, there's no reason outside of companion influence from higher Charisma to get a Belt of the Mad Mage. So what should I pursue?

    submitted by /u/reclusiveandtired
    [link] [comments]

    Noob Cleric dps...

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Hey guys downloaded the game just over a week ago, I have no idea what what rotation I should do, trying to get decent gear atm, any tips would be so welcome

    submitted by /u/pollypocket1988
    [link] [comments]

    Just became level 80, as a mage, what equipment/mount/companion/artifact should I go for?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Just became level 80, but am under leveled compared to others and cant even access the epic dungeon queues yet. What can/should I do to get stronger?

    submitted by /u/Yeekiller
    [link] [comments]

    Guild recruiting! New to game? Old players returning? Want active guild & alliance to do dungeon runs or ask for help? Join us! We use discord with alliance to always stay connected & don’t miss daily events! Can PM me or xb msg!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Is the tales set from tales of old event worth obtaining? I.e. the belt and neck piece..

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    I play a Barbie and I used to run demo before the nerf. Now I mostly run the mod 19 set for lack of a better option. It would appear that the tales set (belt, neck, and a book) give attribute increases instead of a damage percentage. Is this worth the hassle of obtaining and upgrading or no?

    submitted by /u/therealMTV2
    [link] [comments]

    Ok time to buff Dragon hp

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Seriously 2 times in a row now I've had dragons die so fast I didn't get a hit in when I was already standing around for 10min, so yeah time for a hp increase , it's just stupid as is

    submitted by /u/Brothengar
    [link] [comments]

    Straight Outta Neverwinter>>>In case any one need this >>>Check my profile

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Just returned to the game and i am very confused on what to do.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    I am level 70 and havent played since September 2019. The game has changed a lot since then and i dont know whats going on, what to do etc.

    Are there guides on what to do, if not can someone please explain what has changed and what i should do.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/bandzozo
    [link] [comments]

    Stat caps

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Hiya everyone, probably a silly question and tbh I think I know the answer but just want a few peoples opinion to be sure. If I go over the stat caps on things like def and arm pen are the extra stats above the cap useless and a waste or do they actually help any, as I'm about 5k above and was wondering if I dropped them would I loose performance.

    submitted by /u/Timmff72
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some people to play with!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    I'm a level 47 wizard and I used to play with my boyfriend but now we broke up I don't have anyone to play with. I'm on PC and I'd like for someone to play with!

    submitted by /u/TwistedDea
    [link] [comments]

    A question about professions, and making AD

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    Let me preface this by saying I'm brand new to the game.

    I'm reading through jhp's professions guide, and I'm having a little bit of a hard time understanding where to sell my stuff for AD.

    The stuff in the guide that it's saying to sell for AD is relatively low level equipment like cotton shirts and stuff.

    So what I'm wondering is am I supposed to put this crap on the AH for people to hopefully buy, or is there somewhere else to sell it for AD?

    Thanks for the help ya'll

    submitted by /u/StrickJV
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a class I should look for if I'm just trying to get to level 10 ASAP?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    One hand sword

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Can you help me? Does anyone know if in addition to the warrior there is some other class that uses
    long swords in one hand (so they are used with one hand)

    submitted by /u/mtx_26
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 18 Paladin Hitpoints Max?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    a guildie of mine is building a paladin and at almost 700k hitpoints, it made us curious, what's the most HP anyone else has or has seen since mod 18?

    TIA

    submitted by /u/quasimdm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment