• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    Neverwinter Drow Pride

    Neverwinter Drow Pride


    Drow Pride

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Attack canceling

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    Is cancelling attack a thing but just nobody talks about it? I mean I've seen several guides but nobody taks about cancelling attacks to make them faster/safer. Also havn't crossed with any fighter, paladin, warlock, or barbarian doing it.

    If this is something that people do, I was just wondering why I don't see it in guides.

    If this is something many people don't know, I can add videos to show you how to do it in order to improve your damage/guard

    submitted by /u/avar0
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble playing with my friend

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Hey guys, i'm sure this has been asked a hundred times, but we're seriously stuck trying to figure this out.

    We just installed the game, made our characters, and played through the tutorial mission. We've made it to protectors enclave and are eager to play! So after some trouble trying to find out @handle names, we figure it out, and go to invite each other to friends list. Error. You are not high enough level.

    Okay....weird restriction. At least we can just party up and play togeth--ERROR. Not high enough level.

    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......You can't PARTY together in an MMO? Obviously, we are just missing something here, because no game would have such a stupid design flaw.

    So! If anyone could tell us how we can group and play together, that'd be great. It's a little annoying they make it so difficult, but whatever, willing to overlook this inconvinience and give the game a chance - But yeah, will need to know the workaround.

    submitted by /u/Eskiimo7
    [link] [comments]

    What is the difference between the 2 Defender's Vambrace arms?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    The descriptions sound the same to me lol

    submitted by /u/HDolly2013
    [link] [comments]

    I bought zen

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    I bought zen with the balance in my xbox account and i tried to convert it to AD but it won't work is it glitched out or something?

    submitted by /u/SonOfMars2362
    [link] [comments]

    Got?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Why is the word "got" censored?

    submitted by /u/klpardo
    [link] [comments]

    Guilds?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    I am a new player who started about a week ago. I've been making good process (Level 60), and recently joined a guild. But then, I'm suddenly bombarded with buildings, ranks, and all other kind of things. Could someone give me a basic rundown about the basics of guilds? Would be much appreciated! :)

    submitted by /u/FreeGpPlease
    [link] [comments]

    New Mature player looking for an Active Xbox guild

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Hello I am a new (1month or so) mature, daily player on Xbox. I am looking for an active guild of mature players to join. Guild level doesn't matter as much to me as guild members. I am hoping for people that don't mind running the occasional old content as I grind through some of the legacy campaigns in this entertaining game, as well as being willing to help teach a new Paladin the ins and outs of gearing and tanking in this game.

    I have MMO experience in other games and have been a high end tank and healer and am hoping to get to that point sometime in the future, no rush. My Main Paladin is gearing towards tanking and is currently at 17-18k IL although I need to work on my defense stats. PM's would be appreciated. Thank you for reading my post, have a wonderful day!

    submitted by /u/CanuckNonConformist
    [link] [comments]

    Downloading Now

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    As I am typing I am downloading the game on my PS4. I have seen lots of posts and decided to try it. It there a beginners guide for new players somewhere or a video that someone could point me to?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/baseballfan68
    [link] [comments]

    Alabaster vs Burnished set

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    I've seen in various places people saying, 'Burnished is better for group content, better for LoMM, ToMM, IC, etc. etc.' pretty much all of the more difficult content and have read about people having difficulty getting into/ getting kicked from groups for having Alabaster. Why is this? Looking at the set bonuses they appear to be very comparable.

    submitted by /u/tcurran92
    [link] [comments]

    cleric armor suggestions?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    ive been playing awhile and following a guide that has me trying to get some chest armor pieces that i cant find where to get them. any help would be great. ill leave a link to it as well. trying to get one good for both healer and dps. https://www.mmorpgtips.com/neverwinter-cleric-arbiter-build/

    submitted by /u/juke383
    [link] [comments]

    Question about AD and Zen

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    So I recently got back into the game (my friends actually decided they wanted to play this time) and I started a new Ranger and a Paladin, both of which I'm enjoying immensely.

    When I played a couple years ago I had a warlock at 70. I used to love my warlock, but realistically with the classes my friends chose I won't be playing her for a long time. So anyway I believe I've got about 150k AD on her which I'm think of converting to zen.

    So finally my question: What would be the most beneficial thing to purchase on the zen market? Bags are on sale with VIP (which I have) and keys are 15% off currently. Should I not buy anything and hold off until I'm 70-80?

    Oh and after I convert I'll have roughly 700-800 zen which I realize is not much.

    Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/OllinVulca
    [link] [comments]

    Professions resources

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    I'm not a fan of the way professions work now and everything I've read about them makes them seem useless, but I have a ton of the resources. Should/can I sell them in the auction house and are any in particular worth a good amount?

    submitted by /u/davidthegreat915
    [link] [comments]

    Does Equip: Charged Defiance stack?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    How to gear at lvl cap

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    I just hit 80 on my Paladin I'm still leveling through the lvl 70 zone and plan on finishing it for the Boon points, But what should I run to gear up my tank?

    submitted by /u/xxbelzelgaxx
    [link] [comments]

    Mounts

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    What are the best mounts to keep in my stable for tank class

    submitted by /u/othelia88
    [link] [comments]

    Need helping new to the game and just got this quest and I can find him or anything on google any help would be great

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    5 Utility Slots - How?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I'm leveling up my first char. People online says to use 5 azure enchantments on utility slots to level up faster.

    How do I have 5 Utility slots? I can only find them on three items.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/felipebarroz
    [link] [comments]

    New player, companion question

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Ok, so I played this game a little in 2014 and have almost 700k of AD.

    I just created a cleric (lvl 15 for the moment) and started to read how important the companions are. Common advice for new players is to get any augment companion or Energon(purple), but Energon is not an augment so what makes him good? Should I get Walter (cheapest blue augment) or Star of Simril (green augment, but has +power bonus at rank 30?) or Energon? What is best for cleric trying to get to 70?

    submitted by /u/kwiatw
    [link] [comments]

    DPS Overload Enchantments

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Which Overload Enchantments are seen as the best for DPS?

    submitted by /u/iBear92
    [link] [comments]

    How do you increase your power and item level?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    I am currently level 51 and have 3k item level and 12k power. I have seen people around level 40 who have almost double my item levels. How do you increase item levels? Also, I have seen some people with epic equipment. Where can I get those from? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Yeekiller
    [link] [comments]

    Quickest way to get Omuan Treasures?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Running legacy quests and once I'm done will run Omu quests. The only quest I see that gives more than 25 (including legacy campaign) treasures is Fane and of course that's only once a week. Any suggestions??

    submitted by /u/neytirijaded
    [link] [comments]

    best dps class

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Just downloaded the game after something like 5 years, in my days the gwf with vorpal was the n1 dps

    is still worth advancing with it or should i start with a fresh character?

    submitted by /u/Razvhar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment