• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Neverwinter A frank swank tank of high rank, taking a vacation during isolation for libation and decimation.

    Neverwinter A frank swank tank of high rank, taking a vacation during isolation for libation and decimation.


    A frank swank tank of high rank, taking a vacation during isolation for libation and decimation.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    I am a new player and This community is something else.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    I want to start this by saying that I played the game for maybe a month back in 2016 so I'm not completely new to it, however I just started playing again about a week or 2 ago and pretty much everything is different.

    Based on my experience from back then, I did not have high hopes going into this. Back then it felt different. Maybe it was because it was still new on console.

    The community however has proven me wrong. nearly every person I've met has been extremely helpful and very generous.

    I was really struggling when I made it to 80 because I had no idea what I was doing, someone saw that I was having issues and invited me to a group. He then stopped what he was doing and spent nearly 2 hours showing me how to improve my character to get into the under-mountain campaign. He looked at my gear recommended the enchantments that I needed for everything told me a few ways I could get them. Then showed me about companions. I had no idea you could have companion gear, also had no idea about rune-stones. After about 2 hours of this he had helped me improve by around 3k item level and I started the under-mountain campaign. He invited me to a guild alliance.

    The next day I am getting to a point where I start to not feel powerful again. It's taking a really long time to clear small groups of enemies and I'm dying extremely easily. I asked in my alliance if there is something that could help and someone asks me which companions I am using and what powers I have on. I say "What is a companion power". Because I have no idea, turns out multiple companions are useful. He then invites me to a group and we start talking and I'm looking through the store while he is talking writing down how much I need to get for each of the things that he said I'd want. He then says "oh wait, follow me" then proceeded to give me multiple of the companions that he was having me look for. He evidently just had some duplicates laying around and forgot about them. He also then took me to avernus and showed me how someone of my level and skill could still help farm siege. I am now a part time catapult operator xD.

    The next day I was just standing in the protectors enclave and taking to someone about an item I got out of a Juma bag that I was not sure if I needed or could sell. I inspect his character because he is the same class as me but looked way more experienced. I told him that his character looked awesome and he said that he has a spare armor piece that would make my chest piece look the same and gave it to me then walked me through how to convert it and equip it as an appearance item.

    I feel bad that all these different people have done so much to move me along and I haven't done anything to repay them. But then I met this guy who was even newer then me and we have been playing together for about a week now. I have taught him about all the things that everyone else has told me. There are things I'm still unsure of and I'm still learning a lot every day about this game. But I was still able to give to someone who was struggling because someone had given to me when I was struggling as a newly endgame player.

    I know that only like 10 people will see this and that even less will read it but everyone I've met in this game is really awesome and willing to help new people.

    Here's to many more adventures and helping many more adventurers along the way.

    submitted by /u/Pmoni32
    [link] [comments]

    A little PSA for everyone

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    During the Tales of Old event if you see a chest, DONT LOOT EVERYTHING!

    Thanks! Signed, a rogue that loves Blood Rubys

    Edit: And Free Mounts and Companions!

    submitted by /u/Huehuecoyatl
    [link] [comments]

    New player, confused about companions

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    What's the real purpose of companions aside of the stats they give ? In combat, my level 25 dog (from the first purchase gift) does 1 damage per hit, I only use it as some kind of item slot because that's all he does.

    Do companions get better the further you get or are they just some kind of item slot ? If they hit for 1 damage, I'd rather have them be like in WoW and just hang around and do nothing (minus the pokemon mini-game)

    submitted by /u/throwaway549846548
    [link] [comments]

    الفيديو الخاص بي

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    THe grand retelling coins

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    Are you limited on how many coins you get per day? I did my x5 today and did not get my 45 coins. Also my counter did not reset to zero coins.

    submitted by /u/shotyMCshotster
    [link] [comments]

    Item level increase question. What is the best way to increase your item level? With and without spending money? Cheers in advance

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    What are decent weapons?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    I'm a very new player to this game and I have a level 80 barbarian bladesmaster with about 18K item level. Trying to figure out what weapons to get and if they are farmable/buyable and do I just refine them once I get them?

    submitted by /u/DangerousGuarantee0
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game this dead ?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    I sit in enclave looking for tales group for hours and it never works . I finally get an invite then I'm kicked right after I join. This games deaddddd ( I'm 24k item level not a pleb)

    submitted by /u/Jackkpott69
    [link] [comments]

    Is your little shop worth it?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    I opened my shop. Decided to learn the Artificing trade. Is this worth it? Seems kinda slow to get started with no real payoff.

    submitted by /u/ArachWitch
    [link] [comments]

    I am a victim of lock boxes and enchanted keys

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    I couldn't help but buy a bunch of keys in hope of getting that flaming nightmare mount from the Wasteland lockbox. No luck. Managed to get a companion though. I'm so sad. What are the actual odds of getting a legendary mount?

    submitted by /u/ArachWitch
    [link] [comments]

    PC or PS4

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Is this game more enjoyable on PC? I'm currently on my PS4, and not that it isn't enjoyable but I feel like MMO is more enjoyable on PC. I would like to hear honest opinions this isn't me bashing one or the other in simply curious.

    submitted by /u/xxbelzelgaxx
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one graphic bugs

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    In the never death grave yard all the buildings are missing ... Just floating doors.

    submitted by /u/Brothengar
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best race for each class?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    I've tried looking this up but all I find are things about tabletop

    submitted by /u/cantpickaname8
    [link] [comments]

    Journals & Tales

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Got myself a journal and was wondering if the tales you can purchase from the mimic in PE are 1 time use only consumables or do they add a permanent benefit if you pop the journal artifact?

    submitted by /u/FartPistol5000
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone explain Bolster in the Companion list?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Master expeditions

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Working my way through the Undermountain campaign so I can run MEs for some gear. I'm a noob, so I'm not entirely sure how it works.

    Can I run this solo or do I need a group? If I need a group, what do I look for? I see a lot of people typing in the chat wanting people but often they're asking for different things, which do I look for? Also, will my IL matter? Currently only 16500. Do I put in the essence/rune (still not sure about this one) or does the group leader do it?

    submitted by /u/Pubic-Beard
    [link] [comments]

    Artifacts

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    What are some artifacts for dps barbarians. Not necessarily bis

    submitted by /u/davidthegreat915
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Fighter Seeking Advice

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm a returning player in need of some input. My guild has been helpful, but didn't really give a definitive answer.

    I pulled a Staff of Flowers from a Zok Box last night, only to also pull the Music Box today. With Tales running, I'm trying to figure out if the Music Box is worth keeping rather than 3 journals. I'm a Fighter Vanguard and prefer tanking, but play solo for my dailies.

    Is it worth keeping the Arcturia's Music Box at this point? Or should that just be sold via the Auction House? I'm about 400k away from a Bulette Pup, so that's tempting. But would rather not muff this up if the Music Box would be better. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/teamdiabetes11
    [link] [comments]

    Extremely high heal stats?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    So, I've just played CODG and after the run the heal scoreboard showed me at about 8 million which I considered kinda okayish. There were a Rogue with 40 million and a Ranger with 55 million heals though and I cannot see why.

    Am I stupid or how does this work?

    submitted by /u/lastnamebeenleft
    [link] [comments]

    pls help

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    i'm pretty far in the game and i still don't understand much 😂 can someone tell me how to get a better companion? do i have to pay real money?

    submitted by /u/Nixbabe
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else notice that you can't view the scoreboard during dungeons and trials anymore?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Neverwinter, always finding ways to destroy something! Smh instead of getting treats and not leaving the game we get chickens..... disrespectful!

    submitted by /u/gemini2552
    [link] [comments]

    Does an item in the appearance slot change its color based on the item thats actually equipped in that slot?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Legacy Campaigns

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Should I do them while leveling or should I wait til cap?

    submitted by /u/xxbelzelgaxx
    [link] [comments]

    Tales Event

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    How often do tales events happen? I ask because while I have four toons who can comfortably complete tales x5, none of them need the tales artifacts/pages. I do however have an HR who certainly could not handle tales x5 and would most likely be very difficult to find a group with.

    submitted by /u/tcurran92
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment