• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Neverwinter Finally Have A Legendary Mount

    Neverwinter Finally Have A Legendary Mount


    Finally Have A Legendary Mount

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Finally Have A Legendary Mount

    No pics because I didn't feel like taking a screenshot and dealing with getting it up on here via my PS4, and it was early in the day so I didn't think to do it anyway, but this morning I used my VIP daily key to open one of my hoarded Excavated Lock Boxes and got a Legendary Mount Pack. I chose the Triceratops.

    Edit: Now I have pics

    https://preview.redd.it/lbpliqfpatt41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=254f167f0ee37aa1398b70acb708820c4714e4bf

    submitted by /u/reclusiveandtired
    [link] [comments]

    Pls help me understand stats

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Keep hearing about capped stats. How do you know when you've hit a cap (assuming you want to avoid building a stat once its hit its cap). What do I need to do smartly here?

    submitted by /u/steffimay
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else get "I feel like I'm about to step on a trap." right before they step on a trap?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Happens all the time.

    "Okay around this corner, and into this hallway, I feel like a trap is going to -" You Are Injured

    Fuck

    submitted by /u/Phifty2
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock, rogue or Ranger for DPS

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    I create both of this 3 classes DPS and liked then a lot, wich one you guys recommend? For high DPS

    submitted by /u/Aslanildo
    [link] [comments]

    Werewolf?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    I've been noticing a lot of players actually being a werewolf how is this done because it looks amazing.

    submitted by /u/Basically_Phil
    [link] [comments]

    Crit severity amount testing. Miss the scoreboard

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    I switch power boon to crit severity boon. Dropped my base power from 190k to 182k.

    Now my crit severity is 161% whit power 183k when i use buff foods and potions. I calculate that sqhuas suop give me more than watermelon. That would be nice to test in dungeon thought, but it is hard now.. I have legendary siege Master to balance the lost of powet to at-wills and lege owlbear to help when not get crit hit. I use recarhge and incoming healing instead of crit severity personal boon.

    The thing i am now consern is, if i use my vorpal (rank 11 only) :( are my crit severity then like 175% and is it for single target only? May it be too high now?

    After they take out the scoreboard i cant compare my game effectivines anymore.

    The feeling is that i do really mutch more dmg now and the crit hits are huge huge and huge. So when the dmn scoreboard come back??? so i can test it whit group i play many times and in Ic dungeon. Then i can say sure if it really more benefical or not.

    One say that it is too big amount of severity when we start. I have the lionguard arms and ebonised armor to give power. Spiked not work good whit maxed barkshield. Sadly :( i know that this subject depends what playstyle etc you have.

    Long text short. What are your guys feelings of effectivines of the crit increase vs power increase boons? . Have you tested it whit multiple runs whit same group and in same dungeon? And what are your severity right now vs power? . I am not perfect in english, and not in the game, but i hope this is easy to read :D I try to get 170% crit severity whitout loss of power, becouse it is my ovsession :)

    submitted by /u/WardenHR
    [link] [comments]

    New to end game

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    I am level 80 17,000 item level. New to end game I was wondering if someone could give me pointers

    submitted by /u/arabianboy420
    [link] [comments]

    Chiken

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    how do you become a chicken in the game? I AM DESPERATE

    submitted by /u/mini_nim
    [link] [comments]

    Endgame strategy

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    So I'm just about done with Chult and now have boons from all campaigns. I'm guessing this is the endgame? I wanna focus on beefing up my toon a little with some extras (via AD farming)

    • better quality mount and getting insignia all to legendary
    • getting my bonding runestones to lvl14 (I'm at 13)
    • same for my enchantments
    • mining seal of the Fallen for equipment
    • better quality companion (any recs)
    • better artifact at legendary (any recs)

    Anything else I should be doing? I'm at almost 23k item level and just mining AD looking to spend on some good stuff really...

    submitted by /u/steffimay
    [link] [comments]

    Stardock Parkour

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Thanks to JayAgeDee's help I got rid of the lag and the demos now run so smooth and in awesome quality. I put this one together pretty quick so the camera movement is still a bit wonky but I can work on that another time! Plus, I was finally able to get a good look at the mysterious space castle, lol.

    https://youtu.be/pw_n284RAco

    submitted by /u/Yopuka
    [link] [comments]

    Drunk Neverwintering

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Is there anything other than Ale that gets you drunk/impaired? Preferably something that lasts longer than the Ale?

    submitted by /u/Eli_985
    [link] [comments]

    Re Masterwork

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    I was wondering if anyone knows of any guides to use and what not that are helpful to anyone who is working on leveling up Masterworking. I have started mine a few years ago working on it off and on for some time. Each one of mine are at different levels. Did not know at the time that I should of done them together and now I seem to be having issues at times. Would like to somewhat possibly find a better way, maybe a easier way to a point which I dont think there is any. Any Help would be appreciated. I think I explained that correctly.

    submitted by /u/WickedWar1ock
    [link] [comments]

    Little bit lost.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    So I've made a new character, and can't figure out how to get to Barovia or Chult. Haven't played since the Fiery Heart dropped. Help?

    Edit: I got it figured out and feel like a jackass, thanks to everybody who tried to help me out!

    submitted by /u/DrivenBalor
    [link] [comments]

    Would it be too expensive to come back?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    I've been playing Neverwinter consistently for the past couple of years and had left when Mod 15 dropped. I was sitting at a 15.3k il HR. I don't know how much of an investment I'd have to make.

    submitted by /u/Exhalting
    [link] [comments]

    Snowboard Winter Sport Shirt Boarding Rider Tee

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Tales of Idris

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    can some one give me a bit of a walkthrough on the final boss?

    i keep getting one shotted by something.

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX ALLIANCE RECRUITING GUILDS

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Our alliance has cleaned out our guild list, so if your guild is looking for a new ACTIVE home, hit me up. We run dragons every weekend and have an active discord running to keep everyone in contact.

    You can message me here, on discord @Amu#5854 or on xbox @Amu9618 to apply.

    Level isn't something too important to us, but activity and commitment is. We dont want guilds who are temporary. TIA.

    submitted by /u/ChasingAmu
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner's Queue Questions

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I recently started Neverwinter and have been having a hard time understanding its queuing system. I am Level 13, and per Neverwinters wiki I should have access to "The Clocktower" (Dungeon), "Blacklake Terror" (Skirmish), "Orc Assualt" (Skirmish), and "Domination" (Pvp). The wiki shows I am atleast at the minimum level for all these modes.

    The problem is every time I look at the Queue page only "The Clocktower" (Dungeon) is available. Why is that? I even went to the Skirmish Master for "Orc Assualt" and completed it with help. Yet I still only have access to "The Clocktower" in the Queue page.

    Another side question I have is, I noticed when I did play "The Clocktower" it leveled everyone to the parties lowest level. Is this the only game mode that auto balances the party?

    Thank you very much for any help you can provide!

    submitted by /u/CyclonicRimJob
    [link] [comments]

    Dread viable

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Is the dread enchantment viable?

    submitted by /u/droopyjonz
    [link] [comments]

    FREE code

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    code: 5OOMNeLi

    here is the link on how to redeem it, https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010614653

    not sure if it's expired or not though, found this in one of my older folder

    submitted by /u/GamePois0n
    [link] [comments]

    I keep seeing people riding halaster's whirly whirlwind. Where can I get it? It looks really cool!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Bid on staff of flowers

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    I put a bid on a staff of flowers for 1m ad on the auction house for ps4 accidentally instead of just buying it outright like I planned. I know ill be outbid by the end based on the going cost of the staff but I dont wanna wait 5 days to get to that point. So I was wondering if there was any way to pull out of the bid or buy it out with the existing money I have in the bid already. As it stands its telling me I can't buy it out cause I don't have enough ad cause its already been put in the bid

    submitted by /u/Thehonorablecannibal
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on Undermountain

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Ive been trying to do the boundless runic corruption quest towards the end of the undermountain campaign, and I got all the different colors, but now I need a depleted artifact. I've been farming for two days straight, and I've tried restarting the quest, but I still haven't got it. Anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/nottodaysatan_379
    [link] [comments]

    Guilds!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    I used to play Neverwinter, and I ran a guild with 120 people in it. I went inactive for about a year and when I came back there was only 30 people who still played in the guild. I have been actively recruiting and that is now in the 70's! We joined an amazing alliance that I'm sure will help us become a lot better of a guild. Any advice on what I should do to make my guild even better, or get players more involved? Also you can PM me if you are interested in joining😁

    submitted by /u/MichaelTerek1
    [link] [comments]

    First time patching is extremely slow

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Hello, I downloaded Neverwinter through steam and when launching the game it starts the patching process, I was wondering why is it so slow? its been more than 4 hours and percentage is 43% with 5GB. And at first I assumed the percentage represents the amount of Mbs downloaded relative to the total size, but the ratio seems inconsistent so I was wondering if the percentage actually represents the shown Mbs beside it or something else. Also the problem is not with my internet cause I could download other things with much faster speed while the patching process is extremely slow, I have tried changing the proxy server but had no effect.

    I was wondering if anyone encountered the same thing or if it is normal for it to be slow, and if anyone found a solution for it. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience!

    submitted by /u/Aech-X
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment