• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Neverwinter Why isn't this game more popular?

    Neverwinter Why isn't this game more popular?


    Why isn't this game more popular?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    OK, I'm not saying it ought to be as popular as WoW or Guild Wars, that's a bit unrealistic, but shouldn't Neverwinter at least attract the Baldur's Gate fanbase? (BG has a big fanbase)

    I mean, the game has Minsc, Drizzt, Elminster. Hell, Drizzt even refers to the Bhaalspawn during a conversation with Minsc.

    So while I'm not sure, but has this game attracted many DnD fans as well as Baldur's Gate fans? While I've never played the tabletop DnD in my life, I'm a huge Baldur's Gate fan.

    So when I tried this game and saw that this game has Minsc and Drizzt, I was sold. Yet, it feels like Neverwinter isn't very popular, feels kinda obscure. Is that just my perception?

    Before you played this game, have you played BG before? Were you a fan of the DnD universe before playing this game? Did this game fail to attract the DnD fanbase?

    submitted by /u/Intern3tHer0
    [link] [comments]

    New player struggles

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    I've been 80 for about a month now but getting into the grind of getting my enchantments up to r15 is really starting to weigh me down. I can easily farm up 100k rad a day but the hard limit of refining is just another in a long list of "time gates" that seem designed to artificially keep players from progressing too quickly.

    I know people don't like to share their secrets but is there anyway to farm actual AD and not just RAD? Only being able to earn 700k a week is just so depressing. I've got to be missing something other than spending hundreds of dollars in the zen store

    submitted by /u/jreddit82
    [link] [comments]

    I am at level 80 Assassin Rogue

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    I know that when hitting level 80, start grinding out the gear and the under mountain. Which I have but, I was wondering how do people use there Assassin Rogue cause I want to be more effective then having to scream for help when my health goes deadly low. Cause I was applying a bleed effect on a enemy. So, if anyone else is at Level 80 Assassin Rogue too what tips do you have?

    submitted by /u/ThDemonWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Neverember incentives question

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Hello, community! I'm a new(ish) player having a blast in this game right now. I just realized that I happened to create a character during this awesome event, so at level 65 I have 100 incentive tokens. Last night I happened upon the vendor and my mouth started watering. However, I'm torn as to what I should choose.

    I think that the Runic Bag of Holding seems like a wise choice as storage space seems to be pretty limited. But the epic mount might be useful as I'm spending quite a bit of time running to fight cultists and dragons? And the epic Neverember Guard was mentioned in a guide (I'm a Paladin and would eventually like to both tank and heal) as a great companion because of outgoing healing. Argh!

    Any thoughts from the more experienced are welcome. Hope you're happy and healthy during this trying time.

    submitted by /u/nightfoundered
    [link] [comments]

    Newcomer. Just Leveled 1-80. Looking to figure out what gear to start working towards to be more efficient.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Any advice here would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/posieden1
    [link] [comments]

    Worth coming back?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    So I played Neverwinter when it came out in 2013 or something for like a couple of months. And now I was trying to find a game to play and it popped up on steam recommendations. So I logged in and can see all my characters are still there (max level was 60 back then, got a 60 rogue, control and great weapon fighter) but there seems to have been some HUGE changes since I last played. A billion different popups and it respeced my guys and I got no clue what to do.

    So I was thinking about two things, is this game still worth playing? If you enjoy like pugging dungeons and stuff? Last time I played, 99% of the people just wanted to bug abuse dungeons and the dungeons you couldnt exploit was bosses spawning adds non-stop that the healer had to kite.

    I exchanged all my Zen for diamonds before I quit the game before so I got like 8 million diamonds that is in the exchange and like 400K on my rogue and some random amount on my other characters.

    My guess if I do start playing would be to start over again right? So..is it worth coming back and if so. Whats the recommended class to do so? And is the dungeon experience better these days? And..what should I do with my diamonds? When it comes to what classes I enjoy playing..I can play anything, healer/dps/tank..melee or ranged doesnt mather. What I enjoy is just pugging dungeons.

    submitted by /u/Syptic
    [link] [comments]

    new player leveling barbarian tank, what stats do i put my points into?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    STR + CON or STR + CHA?

    submitted by /u/kisoo657
    [link] [comments]

    SKT

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Finally finished SKT, grind style. Had to grind it on principle. I am sure many here can relate. Now I can release the dev that built the voninblood dynamic from my curse of particularly itchy hemorrhoids.

    submitted by /u/MonkeyIncognito
    [link] [comments]

    What is end-game?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    This term is used often lately. Curious if we can come to a consensus of what this term means specifically for NW?

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    Tales of Old loot

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Does anyone else have the problem after killing the last boss in the throne of Idris that it sends you straight to a cutscenes so you can't pick up any loot she drops. Once i was quick enough to pick up something she dropped but you should at least be given time to pick up loot before finishing the dungeon.

    submitted by /u/mfkeane23
    [link] [comments]

    Bilethorn enchant

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Im wondering if Vorpal 14 or bilethron 14 is better on my HR. Since the HR is much more bursty with his encounters and they dont tick as frequently as something like the wizard and his ray of frost. Im currently Tomm ready on both my wizard and HR with 200k pwr a piece without pots or anything but just wanted to hear opinions on weapon enchants for the HR. Ty in advance

    submitted by /u/TearDr0pRS
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger starting race.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    So I've looked up what the best race would be for ranger. I've picked drow +dex & +wis. Now when I have to spend attribute points it seems I need strength. Should I pick a different race?

    submitted by /u/Scallix
    [link] [comments]

    Wards

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    What's the best way to get wards. Ideally not the auction house

    submitted by /u/davidthegreat915
    [link] [comments]

    Tales Grand Retelling Buyout Question

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    I am a newer player that will not be able to run the Tales event yet. I would like to buy my Arbiter Cleric the Grand Retelling Buyout but am not sure how to spend the coins. Should I buy two Journals, one Envenomed with two pages and the Darkened Journal for the bonus, or should I just buy the Envenomed with 4 pages? I was leaning towards the two journals but I wanted to see if that was the best way to spend the coins?

    submitted by /u/gnomercy404
    [link] [comments]

    Returning or new player? Join our active guild!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Sacred shield or divine reciprocation?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Which is better for a tank?

    submitted by /u/Princesskatsume
    [link] [comments]

    Active guild wanted

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    NW vet looking for a guild to join. I played endgame on PS4 and fell off the game. New console..new account 👀 let the grind begin. Some company sure would be nice.... 😊

    submitted by /u/Litzy-Bitzy
    [link] [comments]

    Tales artifacts

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Is there any reason to get all 4? I hear you only need 3?

    I am going to max the pages out on envenomed and frozen journals. Is there any reason to do darkened or flayed?? Other than just getting one of those 2 for the set bonus??

    submitted by /u/JTYdude99
    [link] [comments]

    Level 70 and Happily Overwhelmd!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Holy overflow of new quests, Minc!

    Hit level 70 last night before going to bed. Kicked up the game this morning and started finding tons and tons of new quests, activities, and all the campaigns asking for my attention. Not a complaint. Not really asking for advice or help on what to do first (as most all would agree to go straight Undermountain to finish leveling to 80). Just wanted to say thank you to Cryptic to making such a diverse and deep game to explore for months to come! So eager to do it all. So very aware that I have to take my time to get through it to earn the good stuff.

    Best!

    submitted by /u/RangerBat1981
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock vs wizard

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Which has more DPs, warlock or wizard and why.

    submitted by /u/PhoenixJohniscool
    [link] [comments]

    avernus question

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    besides xp, posltions and footwear, mounts etc, are there any other items like armor, weapons from juma the curious?

    submitted by /u/mikeg2323
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help with holy pally

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Does anyone know a good healing paladin build

    submitted by /u/xxbelzelgaxx
    [link] [comments]

    Guild recruiting! Join LookGoodPlayGood! Need help? New to game? Or just looking for more players to do Dungeon runs? Join now & have fun!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Best use for reroll token?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I get them from VIP but dont know their best use

    submitted by /u/Princesskatsume
    [link] [comments]

    Profession grinding for AD

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Very new to grinding professions. I was informed that the best way to make AD early was Hartshorn rings through jewelry crafting, selling them for gold bars, and selling the bars for AD. I've been doing that for a bit and I haven't really sold much of the gold but I have seen a profit.

    Question is, what's the next step? Should I be looking to switch professions? Is there a higher level ring to start crafting? Basically what should I be striving for?

    And side question. How do I level adventuring faster? I'm at level 16 on adventuring but 50 in crafting. Thanks for the help everyone!

    submitted by /u/TheRealTFreezy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment