• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    Neverwinter Is it tiamat? Somebody have done amazing digital draw.

    Neverwinter Is it tiamat? Somebody have done amazing digital draw.


    Is it tiamat? Somebody have done amazing digital draw.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    How to obtain trade bars/ mountaineer set

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Hi guys! So I've recently come back to the game after about a three year break (my has the game changed a ton!) Anyway, I've recently got to level 80 but my stats are out of wack. Ive heard and seen the Mountaineer set is a good way to start getting ready for end game content, but so far the only way I've seen to get it is buying it with trade bars. I currently have about 100 from years ago, but I don't remember how I got them in the first place.

    I guess to get to the point- is the only way now to get trade bar is to get them through lockboxes by being a vip member? And is there another way to get the mountaineer set? I currently have the undermountain set and it's doing its job for now. Should I just stick with what I have and save up for better end game gear? Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Cynicalx25
    [link] [comments]

    An Updated Archery Guide for Mod 18. Have fun!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    GUTBUSTERS BRIGADE Recruitment

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    [PC]

    Hello everyone!

    Gutbusters Brigade is looking for old/new/returning players to join our Helm 20 level guild and also interested in active SH Level +19 guilds to join our alliance.

    A brief info on our guild:

    - We've been here for around 5 years; being the first guild ever reached level 20 when the alliance system arrived to PC server

    - International, main language English; we have people from all time zones

    - Running all content available in game and helping people to improve themselves, learn, join, talk and have fun!

    - Pretty social both in game and on Discord

    - Currently with 226 Alliance Level

    For individual recruitment:

    - Level 80

    - Minimum 20k item level

    - Active

    - International/English Speaker

    - Mature, friendly, fun and respectful behavior, eager to learn and improve; just be social, we are all lovely people here!

    For Alliance:

    Will be discussed depending on your guild level, your active member number and being able to communicate in English.

    If you are interested and want to know more please send a pm to me (in game arminasu or in discord Crysania#0153) or reach out to one of our officers (in-game: dragunspt, tinuvien).

    You can still join our discord to chill around and make some friends!

    Have a lovely day :)

    https://discord.gg/dTNMvEX

    submitted by /u/PuggleWuggleMunchkin
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a new guild!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    So I've been in my current guild since I started playing in September of 2019, for the most part I've enjoyed the group of people but there has been a character that has been a dick pretty much whenever they feel like it saying anything they like to whoever they like due to them being an officer and a very good healer. That said enough is enough for me, I play less now even while having more free time because I truly can't stand the toxic environment created by said player and in my opinion the rest of the leadership let's the player get away with it because they are an asset to endgame and a veteran I guess.

    So about me, I main a cleric and I'm building a pally healer, slowly lol, I enjoy dungeons and would love to see some endgame content, realistically endgame ready by mod 19 Iwould imagine, but it would be great to experience lomm which I'm very ready for just haven't had the time or people to run with. I'm mostly active in the evenings Pacific time during the week and mornings to early afternoon on the weekends. I'm a very busy family man so while I do try to log in every day some days it will be just that me logging in and collecting the daily key and invoking on my toons.

    So if my filthy casual playstyle fits in with you please let me know and we can chat in game. Oh yeah if you play host to toxic players that's fine I'm not judging you by any means but I'd just rather not be involved with them at this point. It's my time and I'd like to enjoy it.

    submitted by /u/mekanb
    [link] [comments]

    hi

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    looking for friends that are around level 38 and want to do quest together it's just creepy alone. i play on xbox also

    submitted by /u/Nixbabe
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game p2w

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Been reading that end game is just refining artifacts until new content comes out that makes your current artifacts irrelevant so you have to refine the new ones and start again? So really to get to end game you have to spend money?

    How long would it take to get to end game without spending money? I keep reading at least 2-4 years. If this is true, this game isn't really worth it?

    submitted by /u/anonpolixeuj
    [link] [comments]

    Chain of Scales

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Question, can yet you another chain of Scales if you destroy your mythic chains?

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    Is "Tales of Old" still worth farming?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Hi I'm sort of uniformed about why everyone raved over the set from it, and I heard recently that it was nerfed. I still hear from people that it is worth getting.

    So, my question is, As a healer Cleric and a pally tank is there anything I should be going for with it? I'm endgame on both of those toons so I was wondering what the benefit is and if I should invest time into it. Thanks:)

    submitted by /u/ChasingAmu
    [link] [comments]

    Is it true u dont get benefits if u buy zen through steam?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    I heard u get extra stuff but not if you pay with steam

    submitted by /u/Princesskatsume
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I get this from ?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Should we get back into this game now?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    So I'll try to be quick, even though It's usually hard for me.

    Me and friends wanted something to play together after the (inevitable) shutting down of HotS. We have all been playing games of many genres together for a while and are experienced MMOers. Today we decided to play Neverwinter together after SEVEN years of being away from it. Two of us still had our characters saved (my friend has a lvl 60 cleric, I have a lvl 48 barbarian).

    The experience itself was okay. We played for about three hours and simply put blasted through every single quest that was presented to us. We didn't check any guides or anything and pretty much ignored our old characters. After the session we all feel a little weird. The game feels easy. We weren't challenged in any way and none of us came even close to actually dying. It felt like we were just mashing buttons.

    Now, I'll be honest and say this game didn't stick with me like DDO or SWTOR did. I remember nothing from the last time I played it, but it didn't feel fun. My question basically is: is this the type of game worth getting into with your friends right now? Does the mind-numbing hack'n'slash get better after some levels? Is there an optimal path to choose from in order to get quicker to the good parts?

    Also, are there any hidden gems we should look for in our old characters that would give us a hand into this new voyage? By this I mean old currency that might be valuable now, collectibles, cosmetics. I don't know, anything that would be useful currently? (From briefly glancing at my old character's inventory I have about 7k worth of some old diamond-like currency you can trade for ZEN coins?)

    Thank you so much for any help

    Much love to you all in these trying times

    <3

    submitted by /u/AguaTonificada
    [link] [comments]

    How to get a low-level group to a Hard Area to force more teamwork / tactics in combat?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Hi there, hopefully you all have some ideas. My friends and I have played dnd and due were thinking of trying out Neverwinter as a way to role play and sort of have a DM-less game. However, if we all get online and go through quests together I'm thinking it will be a piece of cake right? How can we get a challenge difficulty wise?

    Is there a way to jump ahead into a difficult area for low level characters?

    Also, I'm thinking we could unequip most of our armor and use super low level gear. Any advice there?

    Basically, I'm just wondering if we can make it to where we actually have to work as a team.

    We'd probably all start new PCs, and venture forth at level 7 or so. Maybe there would be 4 or 5 PCs.

    submitted by /u/Awakened_Cactus
    [link] [comments]

    Hey dose anyone want to help me start a guild

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Me and my friends just started a guild on Xbox and we have no idea what settings we should put on and off

    submitted by /u/DaytonCooler64
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost in the Seven Suns Coster Market

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    So I was running through the middle of the market over that grate in the center and I heard a random low pitch voice, occasionally when I move around there I notice my cursor will give a prompt for a fraction of a second. One time I stopped and tried to look at the area trying to see if I could get the prompt to come up and I noticed a ghost would sort of glitch out of the grate with the name "Special Trickster" is this a bug or is it something more?

    submitted by /u/shadowofdeath3400
    [link] [comments]

    Best use of zen

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    I'm going to purchase the 11000 zen as its £13 off in the Xbox store. Before I do, what would be the best way to spend it?

    I'm a DPS warlock fresh level 80.

    submitted by /u/Pubic-Beard
    [link] [comments]

    Returning after a couple of years

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Suddenly have a lot of free time and have decided to get back into Neverwinter. Haven't played in a couple of years. A lot has changed since then. Old guild seems to be dead so can't ask them for advice, so here I am. How is best to get back in? Picking up from old characters or roll a new one?

    submitted by /u/Cthulsa
    [link] [comments]

    Companions in auction house

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    I'm in the auction house looking at companions to buy. Why does every companions power say 20 when I inspect them?

    submitted by /u/davidthegreat915
    [link] [comments]

    Appropriate attire for the modern wizard?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    So my wizard is about 23k level, and has been around a while having collected a nice set of BIS gear under older mods - I've updated her to mod 17/18 gear in the rings and shirt/pants, and I've swapped the demo set for vile darkness set, but I'm still using the old classics from earlier mods for the boots, armour, arms, due to the flat % damage bonuses. Is that still the right thing to do for BIS...? My power's about 140k at the moment. (I've still got some work to do on the runestones and enchantments.)

    I've looked at the undermountain, avernus collections (and collected a bunch of it!) but nothing stands out as better in boots body or gloves... I mean they've got better base stats, but the bonuses are rubbish, and surely a combo of multiple +3% damage with encounters, melee and range wins out? For example I'd happily use the rusted leggings for soloing, but the incoming healing nerf seems terrible in group play for a squishy wizard, and a lot of the other pieces have bonuses seem to proc pretty infrequently.

    thx!

    submitted by /u/raspberry-tart
    [link] [comments]

    Imperator PvP gear

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Just saw the imperator pack up on the store. And in wondering if that gear is viable for PvP and high level gear there. Or if it's not worth buying?

    submitted by /u/BongEye11
    [link] [comments]

    Exchange Bounty Items for Seals?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Hello, all!

    Recently came back to Neverwinter after a long break. I recall back before Mod 15 or 16 you could exchange old leveling zone bounty items (such as Many Arrow Insignia) for Seals of the Lion. Is this still a thing?

    Currently level 46 and I have a few hundred old bounty items no longer worth trading with the appropriate zone bounty vendor. Should I just exchange them with the zone bounty vendors for refinement bags and sell off the old low-level potions?

    submitted by /u/RangerBat1981
    [link] [comments]

    Infernal Citadel/ Heal ?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    How much Outgoing healing (%) Power should a healer have , to do the Citadel ( Sry for my fxking worse english :) )

    submitted by /u/Abcimcool
    [link] [comments]

    [PC][LFG][60+]I'm looking for a guild for my Dwarven Barbarian!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a guild for my level 62 Dwarven Barbarian named Serron. The game is getting harder and harder to progress in solo, so I'm deciding to try and get some people to play with regularly. I don't know much about the game still, let alone guilds, so please PM me if you're interested in picking up a noob!

    submitted by /u/Frontier0
    [link] [comments]

    Neverember incentives - part 2?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Hi, just came back to the game recently and made a new alt for neverember incentives, because why not. However, the level up reward box ends at level 59, giving 100 incentives in total. Where do i get the other hundred until max per account? Thanks

    submitted by /u/WestAdvertising2
    [link] [comments]

    Kinda new

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Hello i used to play a long time ago, and took the time to get back, now im lvl 80 and no idea what should i be doing, ill like to gear up a little, found some, blue cheap gear, in the AH (the red feather stuff).

    Any advide will be great, no guild at the moment.

    submitted by /u/Yorch333
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment