• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 7, 2020

    Neverwinter And that's how you clear out the leeches 😂

    Neverwinter And that's how you clear out the leeches ��


    And that's how you clear out the leeches ��

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    To those interested in how a blind guy plays Neverwinter, check out this video, wherein my wife navigates while I do combat, by way of an input splitting device that accepts input from two controllers.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Who’s ready for Hell Pit?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Quick question

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    i had the chicken transform (i had it locked and protected) equipped to my potion tray and when i logged in today it's gone, what happen 😢

    submitted by /u/LazarRichXenu242
    [link] [comments]

    Question about drops and pulls.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Is the highest you can aquire from a drop or chest is a purple? I have never pulled an orange or teal. Neen doing trials and epic skirmishes and never pulled anything over purple. Is it possable and if so any places known for good drops? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Jtsully32
    [link] [comments]

    Master Assault on Svardborg

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    How do you get to open the chests at the end? It will not let me

    submitted by /u/acolman96
    [link] [comments]

    which will be quicker to get alabaster or lionheart?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    I have run about 15 MEs, no luck so far for alabster. I have completely ignored the entire stardock campaign, altho I have triggered it, but I see the lionheart set is available for some kind of currency.

    I dont have any artifact weapons ATM so should I keep trying my luck with the ME RNG? Or grind the stardock to purchase.

    how long will the grind take to purchase lionehart?

    cheers

    submitted by /u/toejaz
    [link] [comments]

    Bring Demogorgon Back!!!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    I just started playing Neverwinter for the past three weeks, and when I heard about To Slay a Demon Lord, I was excited. Only to find out that Demogorgon was bugged and temporarily removed. But here's the thing...it's been over a YEAR now and still no Demogorgon. WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO BRING HIM BACK?!?!?!?!

    submitted by /u/EcstaticOven
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get summons in this game

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    I'm new I am a warlock and I saw summons online and I also want to know are summons different from companions or are they the same, if they are different how do I get the summons?

    submitted by /u/YuNgGnOMe2478
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting help

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Can't figure out this lev 15 quest

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Hi fellow NW gamers, I wonder if you can help me?

    I just redownloaded the game after being away for a few years and I get this level 15 'exchange vendor' quest in protectors enclave.

    It says to Speak with the antiquities scholar in protectors enclave. I have, but nothing happens. I've clicked on every conversational option but nothing updates.

    Does anyone have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/IceGripe
    [link] [comments]

    Straight Outta Neverwinter[[You can get easily from my profile]]

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    Undermountain Lost Scrolls

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    So i am following a build with my Barbarian DPS and the recommended weapon to use is a Lionheart Greatsword and Lionheart Sword Knot. So i search how to get these but it only says it is available for purchase at the Lost Scroll vendor in Stardock. I have no idea how to get these Lost Scrolls. Does anyone know how to get them?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/hypedpotato13
    [link] [comments]

    Alliance Needed [PC] Forgive me if it's in wrong area

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    looking to add my newly rescued guild rank 17 to an alliance to help grow and recover players. anyone got an opening, let me know. US EST Based 18+ guild.

    TIA

    QM

    submitted by /u/quasimdm
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a new Guild [PS4]

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    I'm an experienced Ranger Warden, 25k ilvl with 186k Power and capped offensive stats.

    I've been part of a great Guild for the best part of a year but due to differences in interests I'm looking to leave and find a Guild more focused on end game content ie TOMM, IC etc.

    I'm active and play most days, I live in the UK and generally play sometime after 4pm weekdays and anytime on the weekend.

    I enjoy an active and sociable community. I'm a big fan of banter and building close friendships so I'm always up for party chat!

    submitted by /u/iBear92
    [link] [comments]

    Seals of the Fallen

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Ok ... kind of a noob question but where to get Seals of the fallen and what the drops are ? PLEASE... no acronyms (LoXYz qpxg ... etc..) , just type out your answers. , much appreciated

    submitted by /u/jessejps
    [link] [comments]

    Friends

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    I need friends who play neverwinter on ps4; I miss out on most events, because im at item level 17,478 and people dont think I'm strong enough so I cant get stronger I need people to play with me

    submitted by /u/soulll23
    [link] [comments]

    How do I create a guild?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    So I want to create a guild but I don't know how I would do that. How should I go about getting a party of 5 to create a guild? I'm not very socially confident so do I just start asking in chat for people to join my party or what? Also what exactly do you do in a guild? I was in one briefly but the steward guy wouldn't tell me what exactly the benefits of having and upgrading a guild are?

    submitted by /u/66herobrine66
    [link] [comments]

    Healer weapon enchant?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    So I play a sw, and I've been looking at all the enchants, and they all look like they're only useful for damage, are there any that will boost my crit strike or anything useful for a healer?

    submitted by /u/nottodaysatan_379
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie question about Soul Sparks

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    I'm very new to the game, and I'm playing a warlock. I was thinking about going with Soulweaver as my paragon path, but I noticed a lot of their abilities expend soul sparks. I've been reading all abilities and, for now, the only abilities that GENERATES soul sparks I've found is the passive Dark One's Blessing, that generates a soul spark when a cursed enemy dies, and the at will Essence Defiler, which generates soul sparks on attacks, but only becomes available at level 72. Am I missing something? Is there another mechanic to generate soul sparks? As for now, it seems it's a very common resource to consume but not an easy one to generate. Are there any hidden mechanics that also grant soul sparks?

    Also, I tried combining Arms of Hadar with Soul Bite to curse a lot of enemies at once and kill them quickly, but this doesn't seem to generate any Soul Sparks. Is this a bug or is it as intended?

    submitted by /u/mateayat98
    [link] [comments]

    Hell Pit Event

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Just to make sure, ill be only only getting 1x participation token per event? Meaning if I want to save up for the Leg mount(5 tokens) ill have to participate in different Hell Pit events 5 times to be able to buy the leg mount? And would it be a more viable option to buy the coalescent ward instead as new player on neverwinter?

    submitted by /u/Syneorr
    [link] [comments]

    New player looking for a guild

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Hello there! I'm a new player to neverwinter, but not dnd. I am enjoying the game with my paladin and know I'll stick to it for a long time. So I wanted to look for a guild, but think it's easier here. I'm not unfamiliar with mmorpgs, just neverwinter, so I'll learn quickly. I'm also a person that likes being social, it's pretty much the most important part for me. I'd prefer an xbox message if possible.

    Gamertag: PlagueDoc5541

    submitted by /u/MisteryCrimson
    [link] [comments]

    Anniversary discounts

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    I was wondering what the Zen market discounts look like for the Anniversary coming up in a few weeks? What other discounts/bonuses are available? This is my first year playing and I have not been around for this event.

    submitted by /u/gnomercy404
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment