• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 6, 2020

    Neverwinter [OC] my Scourge Warlock character illustration on Dusk Unicorn mount in the depths of the underdark

    Neverwinter [OC] my Scourge Warlock character illustration on Dusk Unicorn mount in the depths of the underdark


    [OC] my Scourge Warlock character illustration on Dusk Unicorn mount in the depths of the underdark

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    PSA

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Dear dps,

     JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A GOOD HEALER, DOESN'T MEAN THEY APPRECIATE YOU ACTING LIKE A TANK 😂😂😂 That is all :) Sincerely, healers 
    submitted by /u/nottodaysatan_379
    [link] [comments]

    For Jubilee, we are getting an Abyssal Chicken comp...that makes more Abyssal Chickens.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Armor of insanity

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Where do you get the armor of insanity and why has prices fluctuated so bad recently.

    submitted by /u/PhoenixJohniscool
    [link] [comments]

    Roped Sword Knot, Torched Ring and other Companion Gear

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    I was going through Rainer's Mod 16 Pocket Wiki and i saw mention of the aforementioned Companion Gear, does anyone know how to obtain these items as I couldn't see them on the AH- are they random drops or is there no way to get them. I'm working on a Justicar Build and I really need that gear to hit my stat caps as the Undermountain quest-line Epic Gear is really not helping me in hitting my caps.

    Similarly, is there any way to get the Pinched Silver Ring gear (non-companion) which was also mentioned in the Mod 16 Pocket Wiki?

    Thanks for your time,

    Gweddeoran

    submitted by /u/Gweddeoran
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t Open Chests- Ravenloft

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Ran CR with some friends and one of them bugged out. Tried to trade him some stuff and said he was busy, so mailed it to him and he couldn't click on the mailbox. (Tried killing ourselves/running back a little in the dungeon.) Still wouldn't work. Gave in just finished the boss and then he couldn't open chests at the end... anyone else experienced this or know how to fix if it happens again?

    submitted by /u/Eli_985
    [link] [comments]

    Guides for Epic Dungeons and Trials?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Hi there, I was wondering if there is anywhere where a person can find decent guides for the current Epic dungeons and Trials. So far all of the content that I have found has been sub-par at best. One video explained the Tiamat fight with "make sure the experienced players get the gems from the dragons to prevent party wipe" No other explanation of what the gems do or anything. I was hoping for something that would actually explain boss mechanics so that I can learn what the hell to do before I try to tank an instance an disappoint everyone with my ignorance. Thanks in advance for any reply. Have a great day!

    submitted by /u/CanuckNonConformist
    [link] [comments]

    Is Hell Pit too Difficult for me?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Hi! I am a relatively new player (~20k) and was wondering if the Hell Pit event was within my reach. On my DPS spec, these are my stats (I only really use this for soloing & I haven't really started Avernus yet so I try to aim for at least~57k-60k)

    80.5k Power

    69.8k Armor Penetration

    94.5k Defense

    79.5k Critical Strike

    50.9k Critical Avoidance

    50.2k Accuracy

    54.5k Deflect

    49.4k Combat Advantage

    50.5k Awareness

    287k HP

    I can easily switch out some stats for others with companion gear. I have mainly been focusing on healing so I don't really know what to prioritize for DPS.

    Anyway, while the requirement for Hell Pit is 18k IL, I found the Tales of Old requirement to be far too low. Is this the same case here? Would it be too difficult? I suppose only time will tell, but I don't want to waste time "preparing" if I don't need to. Thank you for any help!

    submitted by /u/iliveunderground2
    [link] [comments]

    Bel boss fight mechanics :

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    First of all, Bel has some cc effects, so I'd advise you to bring an elven battle enchantment. Now, let's get to the mechanics of this fight.

    Bel will attacks whoever has the aggro and, you know, regular fight with no special mechanics.

    Until you get him to 75% of his HP.

    At that point, he will generate a fiery aura effect in a large radius around him, and everyone who gets close will take damage, it works like the aura of tiamat. During this phase, the boss is invulnerable to damage and will spam aoes that generate fire circles on the ground, identical to the fire circles in the second IC boss, so make sure to not stand in the fire and to not let him cover the whole arena in fire, because in if you let him do that, you'll die. A random pile of catapult ammo will generate in the arena, alongside the 4 catapults we know and love from seige. You'll need to take the ammo and then move to the catapults to load and launch them (while carrying ammo, you will move very slowly, it works like the stone bricks trap in tong. So be careful to not get in the middle of a fire circle while carrying ammo, it will take you too long to get out and you can't use health stone, or any of your powers, while carrying ammo).

    Once you launch the catapult, the aura will dissappear and the boss will stay idle snd not attack for a few seconds, which makes a great opportunity to strike him. After these few seconds, he will knockback everyone and start fighting again. He will repeat the catapult phase again at 50% and 25% HP.

    After the last catapult phase, he will shout "now face the power of the true lord of Avernus!". At this point, he will attack faster and I think he deals more damage, he will summon adds, and, most importantly, he will start spamming the fire circles aoes at a very fast rate, which makes this phase a dps check. Make sure to defeat him asap.

    Bel is not such a hard boss tho. I would rank him as as hard as the first IC boss, maybe even a little easier. Don't worry too much about him.

    And that was, alongside my previous post, my full guide to the rage of bel. I hope you found it helpfull!

    If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Ebonized chainmail location?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    [Xbox] WTT Legendary Hell fire engine for enchants or refinement upgrade stones or

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Let me know here if interested and we can work it out!

    submitted by /u/hwarfshano
    [link] [comments]

    Open world monsters nerfed?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    I tried this game several years ago and just returned recently. The monsters in the first 2 open zones so far have been underwhelming. I remember the orcs being harder but now I just one shot everything in sight. Does this trend continue throughout the leveling to max level? All outside monsters are super weak and take nothing to kill?

    submitted by /u/Agentofshield35
    [link] [comments]

    A striding confusion

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    So I have been playing NW with my girlfriend and when she hit level 60 she found "Seratuk's blue strider" in her reward box, however I turned level 60 and got jack? I'm a bit confused as neither of us has spent ANY money on this game and when i googled how you get the blue strider nothing came up apart from the stats

    submitted by /u/PangolinGoblin
    [link] [comments]

    1000s...

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    There was zero fun in this process.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hpaoE9MYBZY

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for min/maxing power and DPS stats

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Have three endgame toons: barb, fighter, and ranger. I love my barb and ranger, but personally I have a ton of fun with my fighter. I am looking for any and all input / advice for maximizing power without sacrificing AP, Crit, and Combat Advantage.

    submitted by /u/DaddyDemeyer
    [link] [comments]

    New Warden Ranger help?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Hi all, I just started a new warden ranger who's currently at level 39. However, compared to when my rogue was at the same level, I seem to be doing pretty weak damage compared to my rogue . I know they're totally different classes, but a warden melee ranger is supposed to be one of the best dps classes, and I'm not really feeling it. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/I-Am-221B-Locked
    [link] [comments]

    Old timer coming back!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! I stopped playing in june 2017. I was playing sup Cleric Divine Oracle, and Shield Warrior Conqueror offtank/DPS

    Obviously I'm swamped, and just plan to have fun. Just wanted to know what parangons were viable now, and what attributes to take? Still full FOR for War and WIS for cleric?

    Oh and obviously I'm guessing my sets like full Orcus etc are now worthless?

    submitted by /u/BootsTheMonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Worth Playing on PS4 in 2020?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    I'm looking for some input about Neverwinter in 2020. I only have a PS4, and I used to play the game about 4 years ago (so it's been awhile), and I'm just wondering if there's been a lot that's possibly changed?

    I'm coming from (trying) to get back into ESO, but I'm becoming increasingly pissed with how the 'Roles' work in that game, in that Tanks don't do their jobs and shit like that.

    submitted by /u/EdibleGhosty
    [link] [comments]

    Rage of bel full guide, by me:

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    So, let's start the guide for rage of bel!

    There are new HEs in Vallenhas (which are also probably a better juma bag farm than seige). When you kill mobs in these HEs, you will gather something called chaotic energy. Once you gather 100% of the chaotic energy (it's 1% per mob kill i think), you progress a rank: the higher rank you have, the better the rewards you'll get, so you'll want to farm these HEs for both chaotic writings and ranks.

    Also, there's a hoard similar to the tiamat hoard, but instead of donating recources, people need to complete these HEs and kill mobs in them together to make progress. So the whole zone of vallenhas will need to work together and kill mobs in HEs to get the hoard to 100%. Once the whole zone maxes out the hoard, a 1-hour event will appear on the map, right at the spot where the seige HE usually takes place. There will be a portal there. You can use the portal to take yourself and your party members to the "rage of bel" fight (which will occur in a private instance created for your party, similar to barovian hunts). For every party member you bring with you, the difficulty and rewards will increase (I didn't get to farm this with a whole party so maybe there are more rewards for that, but what I got is a pretty bad new ring, some RAD and a new currency you can use to purchase reagants for the new item: an improved and much better version of the chain of scales). So basically, party members are like runes in this event, increasing difficulty and rewards. In the next post, I will explain the mechanics of the fight against bel, so make sure to check that post out too!

    If you have any questions, please ask in the comments

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonborn pack sale?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Does it go on sale often or any info if a sale for it is coming soon?

    I enjoy the game a lot and want to give something back for the enjoyment but 60 euros on the psn store is a bit too steep for me.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/iOxyGinn
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter | Rage Of Bel: All New Items, Companion, Mount, Rings!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    AH Prices

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Are there any sites or places I can check the average prices of items in the Auction house, cause I'm about to buy an epic bulette pup and the cheapest one at the AH as of now is 1.3m AD (on PC). Just wanna make sure im not buying something overpriced. And yeah im skipping deepcrow straight to bulette pup since i can make the ad/day for it

    submitted by /u/Syneorr
    [link] [comments]

    help whit companions

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Does the crit severity of the companions pass for your character?

    submitted by /u/lSanguinary
    [link] [comments]

    VIP Zen vouchers

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    I have recently made a purchase of 1100 Zen and i want to buy VIP but i know that there are vouchers that give you a discount. How do i get these vouchers?

    submitted by /u/hypedpotato13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment