• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 17, 2020

    Neverwinter I have NO idea why I have negative recharge speed. Would love some advice.

    Neverwinter I have NO idea why I have negative recharge speed. Would love some advice.


    I have NO idea why I have negative recharge speed. Would love some advice.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Neverembers Personal Bacon Guard

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    Bacon Night!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    T H O R ������‍♂️(PS4)

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Played a dread ring skirmish today and just wanted to throw a shout out to this guy if he is on here. Super awesome outfit! Actually looks like thor. You should totally get thunder enchantments though for flavor!

    Also, I literally made my character based off of nightcrawler (x-men) so if anyone has any suggestions to help make my character actually look like nightcrawler let me know!

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    pig raid lmaoo

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    What to do?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    Back before the game seemingly got overhauled, I played a templock and loved it. Then I stopped playing, and am looking to come back...but the templock no longer exists. Is there some way to get my warlock back to a semi-templock, or should I give up and try a different class? Are there other classes that can do dps and heal simultaneously like the templock could? I'm stumped and not sure what to do.

    submitted by /u/PeachyPlnk
    [link] [comments]

    I’m Fairly Certain My Critical Avoidance Is Adequate Now

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    LoMM

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    As a Hunter/Warden what sort of stats should I have to be effective in LoMM

    submitted by /u/Infamousbuzz
    [link] [comments]

    LGTB FRIENDLY GUILD WITH AMAZING ALLIANCE-all welcome!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Guild lgtb-friendly Neverwinter Ps4

    Hey you,

    If you are looking for a guild that is fun, active and friendly with an amazing alliance? Look no further! We accept everyone! We only ask of you to be friendly, polite and respectful. This guild is a place where we can team-up and help each other. We have boons and an amazing group who helps you. Want more info or want to join? Send me an private message or chat :-D! Hope to see you soon!!

    submitted by /u/Svendco
    [link] [comments]

    Chose a legacy campaign bonus payment

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    I've been playing for a little while now and I just now caught on to the legacy bonus payment from sybella where you chose what currency to get from weekly quests. I haven't really done much for any of the campaign because I'm still pretty much learning how to do them. What should I chose?

    submitted by /u/HostyFrost
    [link] [comments]

    Campaigns

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    I just started working on the Aquisitions Incorporatation and it's kinda boring to be honest. Are all the campaigns quest structured around repeatable missions in order to build up reputation/currancy (in this case being Acorns) in order to unlock the next "main quest" of the campaign or is it just this one? Are the newer ones better than this one?

    submitted by /u/CybrPanda
    [link] [comments]

    More help?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Hi Neverwinter folks.

    I posted in here a week or so ago about getting my item level up from 12,000 and it's now at 16,500 without putting any enchantments on any equipment besides companions and mounts. I've finished the undermountain campaign and continue to do the three quests daily. I've also completed the Sharandar campaign and I'm a fair way through the Icewind Dales campaign. The Anvernus campaign is still a bit too difficult for me. Anymore tips on how to get better? I'm collecting seals and AD but what do I spend the AD on? Which armour set should I buy and weapons? Is it worth getting artefacts and refining them?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/cptsawicked
    [link] [comments]

    Movement Speed

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Ive always noticed how alot of other players just flat out run faster than I do(base movement speed). I wondered why is that then I found out about the Marathon boon thing and I did that and now my movement speeds at 20% and some players still do manage to outrun me. I let it go for a while till I was watching a guide and this guy had 44% movement speed or something then I got curious again. The guy was running a dragonborn class too.

    submitted by /u/Syneorr
    [link] [comments]

    Way to swap enchantments on loadouts?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I was just trying to setup a loadout for running dungeons and one for farming RP. Seems though that if I change an enchantment (ie. changing Tactical to Dragon's Hoard) it carries over to the other loadout.

    Do I just have to take the gold loss and swap every time I wanna change? Is there a way to set up loadouts like this? Do I need to farm 2 of every loot item?

    submitted by /u/SnowJello
    [link] [comments]

    Health bar for ps4 as in PC

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    On PC you get to see your HP in the middle of the screen under the powers hub, this would be great to have on ps4. Is there a way of having it that I'm unaware? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/guinapo
    [link] [comments]

    Hellpit

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Hey 😊

    Am doing hellpit and this well be my 2nd time doing hellpit, i have completed level 1 and now on my 3rd day of level 2

    Level 2 is a little different for me but today went round 4 pop it was alot more challenging and round 5 couldn't even survive 20sec

    And went I respond to try again I got stuck in door you press A to serve time's

    As anyone else having this problem or simply?

    Thanks 😊

    submitted by /u/xXx8kitty8xXx
    [link] [comments]

    Why don't I have advanced queues?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    So i'm playing on xbox and I'm level 80 I visited the stronghold and had a quest to queue for an epic/advanced but when I go into my queues I don't have them, any ideas?

    submitted by /u/ADuff98
    [link] [comments]

    Ebony Stained Shirt

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Hi, Im a newbie in Neverwinter. I wanted to ask if the Ebony Stained Shirt is a common loot from Undermountain MEs (or hard to get)?

    Thanks in advance. 🙂

    submitted by /u/red_linux
    [link] [comments]

    Should I be saving RP gems/runes?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    I've seen conflicting info on this, is there going to be a double RP time at some point that means I should save all my stones until then? Or just convert as soon as I get them.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SnowJello
    [link] [comments]

    Stardock questioned reward?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    I cant remember and I cant seem to find the answer on the wiki... are the companion gear choices from the stardock questline all single stat items or are there 2 stat pieces as well?

    Questline not questioned. Autocorrect

    submitted by /u/Expedition_Darkness
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for the best build guide!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    I'm looking for the best hunter build for DPS! Haven't ran one before and looking to start a new toon.

    submitted by /u/Vasalube92
    [link] [comments]

    Tank summoned comp

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    What's the best summoned comp for the tank? I know it will be a augment

    submitted by /u/vordredd
    [link] [comments]

    How do I block other guilds donating to my guild's stronghold coffer?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    I just started my guild and I wanted to control donations to the coffer. Is there a way to control who donates to the coffer? I used to try to donate equipment/profession supplies to other alliance guilds but some would only allow guild members to donate to their coffers. How can I close my coffer to non-guild members?

    submitted by /u/scorpion_71
    [link] [comments]

    Elemental Evil Campaign Gear

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Hey, r/Neverwinter redditors. Just started to go through the first campaign after reaching level 60, and the first problem I encountered was the excess gear. If anyone knows for sure, should I sell outdated gear I got for completing tasks in the campaign, or will I require it for something? Thanks everyone in advance! :)

    submitted by /u/ImaginaryDanger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment