• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 21, 2020

    Neverwinter Is it just me, or does anyone else read Salad when they see Slaad?

    Neverwinter Is it just me, or does anyone else read Salad when they see Slaad?


    Is it just me, or does anyone else read Salad when they see Slaad?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    I cannot see any queues/ skirmishes/raids on my second character and if i when i delete my character and reset. It doesn't change and i still can't join and or see them. (But the weird thing is that i can join queues on my first character.)

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    life stealing weapon enchantment is terrible

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Just spent 80KAD on a rank 9 enchantment that is practically an appearance change for my weapon to glow red. it looks nice but the GOOGLES THEY DO NOTHING!

    I guess if I applied basic math instead of wishing thinking, I could have worked out that something that procs 2.5% of the time is only going to go off 1:40 hits. duh. And when it does, it looks like it heals for 30% of damage maybe? So mostly rogue at wills for me, which means generally a heal of 1K about every 3 months or so, lol.

    submitted by /u/toejaz
    [link] [comments]

    Rogue Hellpit easy phase 2 survival deflect build

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Continue Old Char or Start New?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Hey Guys,

    I use to be a dedicated NW player back in early 2015. I have a 70 Paladin, Fighter, Wizard, Barbarian, and Cleric. I loved the Paladin playstyle as well as the Barbarian. I was thinking of picking up with the Barb again, however, I feel I don't recall how to play him anymore so was curious if people would recommend starting over or would it not be too difficult to pick up where I left off in 2015? Also, I remember boons being really important back then and am curious if there is catch up mechanics for those, or are they still a pain in the butt?

    Thanks for any info!

    submitted by /u/Oathx
    [link] [comments]

    Holding target

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Hello guys. I need help with two things and have two questions. 1st - is it possible to change 'hold target' option with ctrl (holding finger) to press to hold target on/off style without using 3rd party software? 2nd - is it possible to skip focus ally/other adventurer target next when I use focus next target automaticly? (When 1 monster dies target goes on to next monster[solo] but sometimes in pt goes into party member).

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Kadiusz
    [link] [comments]

    Fashion Glitch - Disciple of Leira

    Posted: 20 May 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Does anyone have an image of what the Disciple of Leira fashion set is supposed to look like?

    There's some kind of glitch so that when I try to preview it all I can see is the Sunite Garb (flower crown, white clothes with pink flowers). I have both fashion sets and realized that, even though the descriptions are different, it's the same outfit. Is it like this for everyone, or just me?

    submitted by /u/HereComesHoneyBadger
    [link] [comments]

    Is it necessary to pass the rune-etched armor quest in yawning portal?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    If I get rid of my apprentice ruined armor, and completely disregard the quest to restore the armor, will it effect my progress in the game? I've already gotten all fragments in uprising star dock and passed that quest line. Do I need to pass the yawning portal questline with the armor?

    submitted by /u/chitownkidd23
    [link] [comments]

    I need help patch error 31

    Posted: 20 May 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    I just downloaded the game and I keep getting patch error 31 I have deleted the game and tried reinstalling it on steam what do I do

    submitted by /u/deathscythe4554
    [link] [comments]

    What companion’s equip power is called “Broom’s Insight”?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    It gives the player Crit severity and Crit avoidance and is a defensive, utility equip. Anyone know the comp that gives it? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Hero3502
    [link] [comments]

    No Audio on XBone?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Just started a day or two ago, I have audio from everything else on my Xbox. Neverwinter just doesn't want to make a sound. I've messed with all the audio settings in and out of game. Redownloaded and still not a peep..

    Anyone else having this problem? Anyone have a fix?

    submitted by /u/StrickJV
    [link] [comments]

    Is your guild dead? Sick of playing alone? Want someone to grind with? Maybe your new, or a bored end gamer? Our allaince is always active with something going on -- if your looking for mid-end game content - check us out today!

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    CoinTarokka Cards

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Anybody can provide information on how to obtain them efficiently without having to gamble with trade in on the vistani camp? Trying to get the artifact for theThaum support/debuff build I read from a post in this sub from a few months back. In my experience they have dropped from the Castle Ravenloft and rarely from the night terror boss, is there another way?

    submitted by /u/Bjorn78710
    [link] [comments]

    CW DPS Gear Guide

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Can anyone piont me toward the latest best in class gear guide? Its gear upgrade time!

    submitted by /u/steffimay
    [link] [comments]

    Pro tip for the bel fight

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    When there's the cataüult phase and you don't grab the ammo and shoot the catapult you want to move around as slow as possible.

    It is actually possible to wait longer on a single spot so that 2 fireballs get aimed at the same spot. You can time your movement in a simple way:

    At the beginning of the phase walk in a way, that 2 fireballs fall on different spots. When you're on spot 3 you can wait in that spot until the fireball hits spot 2. Then you move forward to spot 4. On spot 4 you wait until 2 fireballs hit spot 3 and then move forward to spot 5. On spot 5 wait for 2 fireballs to hit spot 4 and so on.

    If everybody does this there is less fire on the map and the person firing the catapult will have an easier time.

    It also works on the last boss phase but while fighting the boss and the imps it's obviously a bit harder to stand still.

    submitted by /u/Mriamsosmrt
    [link] [comments]

    Best Legendary Mount Powers?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    What are the best legendary mount powers for AoE / ST?

    submitted by /u/DaddyDemeyer
    [link] [comments]

    Luck with Juma’s bags???

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    I know this may seem an odd request but I've seen a similar one in the past about something else.

    So with the bags do people find a certain way of opening them lucky? Is it better to stack as many as you can and open all at once or just do a few every time you have enough chaotic writings?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/cptsawicked
    [link] [comments]

    Has anybody actually gotten the broken metal rod ?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    And please don't answer me with "it drops here bc xxxx told me so", I want actual proof of someone getting it. So far the only people talking about it don't even have it themselves yet claiming they know it drops from there. I'm just wondering if it's even in any loot pool yet.

    submitted by /u/throwaway549846548
    [link] [comments]

    just a question

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    what companions give you 10% crit severity at legendary

    submitted by /u/theloneshadowwolf
    [link] [comments]

    Will we ever get another Alpha Compy?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    So the Alpha Compy is that one companion all DPS want as it's bonus is just ridiculous. On PS4 it's worth upwards of 17 mil AD and rising (last I checked) which, for the vast majority of the playerbase, is out of reach.

    Will we ever see another release of this Companion on the Zen Store or even see it drop in dungeons/trials to force the price of it down and make it more widely available to people? Even a new companion with a similar bonus would be a welcome addition to the game.

    Right now, the Alpha Compy alone is worth the equivalent of somewhere around £170 ($210) which is insane considering the Expedition Leader pack that it came in is £75.99.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/iBear92
    [link] [comments]

    Healer Paladin progress

    Posted: 20 May 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    Hello guys, i play healer paladin and am not sure on what to focus next to improve my "healing abilities", i have 4 companions (PC) with outgoing healing, and the binding-runes are on lvl 11/11/13.

    Should i upgrade the runestones to improve my overall stats or upgrade my companions to epic for 500k ad each to improve my outgoing healing?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/ch133
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for someone to play with

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Just started playing this game like a week ago, loving it so far. Only been playing solo though, none of my friends play it unfortunately. On PC level 69 just finished reclamation rock. Discord is: Some_Guy950#0385. Hit me up!

    submitted by /u/SomeGuy9550
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment