• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 20, 2020

    Neverwinter Neverwinter Fellowship Panther Party

    Neverwinter Neverwinter Fellowship Panther Party


    Neverwinter Fellowship Panther Party

    Posted: 19 May 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Neverwinter Fellowship Panther Party

    The Neverwinter Fellowship sees your pigs, snails, khayeks, and waterhorses and raises you starry panthers!!!

    The Neverwinter Fellowship Panther Party

    submitted by /u/VorenaPumpkin
    [link] [comments]

    Man I just want to say... from the master of the pigs, I love you all for taking part and starting something amazing, now this is wholesome to me, I loved we started something and now it’s everywhere tonnes of you guys have been taking part and I’m shocked, thank you❤️

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    With Protectors Enclave having been overrun by pigs, snails, and then waterhorses (what a mess!) - we took to the seas! Literally!

    Posted: 19 May 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Cant send tells to other games anymore

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    is this gonna get fixed eventually?

    submitted by /u/Rocket_Poop
    [link] [comments]

    LFG despair watcher runs on PC

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    Still looking for a solid group who would like to run watcher me's despair glumaria :) ign @mohdii message me either on Reddit itself or ingame if interested

    submitted by /u/confusedandraped
    [link] [comments]

    Help with my campaigns they won't start

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    So I'm level 80 but I can't start any of my campaigns when I press the start button a screen comes up and it just says 'goodbye" I don't know what to do I did Undermountain and Elemental Evil perfectly fine so I'm confused and lost on why my campaigns won't start

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    What enchantment to choose?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Hi, hi reached lvl 64 today on my Warden Ranger and I wanted to finally choose my Enchantment rank 13 from the choice pack. Which one should I pick? I'm not yet that familiar with this game's stats

    submitted by /u/PolystyreneLion
    [link] [comments]

    Class/Paragon Path Acronyms

    Posted: 19 May 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Hi again. I wanted to ask clarification regarding the acronyms I'm reading in-game that sometimes confuses me as a newbie in Neverwinter.

    I'm seeing acronyms like HR, TR, CW, GF, GWF, etc. I looked up the classes including the paragons and the only thing that made sense to me was HR (Hunter-Ranger). Even the Guardian Fighter has Vanguard or Dreadnought which can be like GFV or GFD 😅

    Has there been class paragons renamING sometime ago? I just need to understand what the above acronyms mean so I don't get "left behind" in the convo.

    Ty in advance.

    submitted by /u/red_linux
    [link] [comments]

    Need help getting through the campaigns

    Posted: 19 May 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    I'm about level 34 and was hoping someone could help me go through the campaigns and help me level. You don't have to talk, (I don't even have a mic) any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/WarForge7135
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to get Marks of Potency lvl 4+ ?(without spending real cash)

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Wohoo. Last boon completed.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Storm King Thunder. Newer ewer again! Thnx to 2x legasy currency i got the last boon i was missing. What is the campaing you hate most?

    submitted by /u/WardenHR
    [link] [comments]

    Broken Metal Rod?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Anybody have some info of this broken metal rod (the blue one)? I cannot seem to find it. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/GeminiStrike
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Mail

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    is there an easy way to do a mass mailout to officers only?

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    Seal of the fallen

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    How do I get seal of the fallen? I need the gear but have no idea how to get the seals

    submitted by /u/aBIGblackman1
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to the webbased Auction House?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm back playing after many years. I remember there was a website Auction House access. Is that still a thing? I can't find it.

    thanks

    submitted by /u/Canukistani
    [link] [comments]

    Hell Pit Participation

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Anyone know if you can earn the Token of Achievement by simply participating for 14 days, regardless of whether you win all 5 rounds each day?

    submitted by /u/bigmac0017
    [link] [comments]

    Need Some Rogue Help

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    As the title says. Trying to get endgame ready. I can solo through Avernus quests with not too much difficulty (although I don't know if that means anything). I would like to be able to start running the endgame dungeons and whatnot.

    What do I need to do to get my stats up? I am sitting on just shy of 3 million AD, so I have some money to spend.

    Here is my info:

    Power: 143k

    Armor Pen: 87K

    Defense: 104K

    Critical Strike: 100K

    Critical Avoidance: 47K

    Accuracy: 63k

    Deflect: 53K

    Combat Advantage: 84K

    Awareness: 49K

    Gear:

    Head: soup Bowl with Dark rank 14

    Armor: Gurdunn's with Azure rank 11 and Barkshield 11

    Arms: moldy apprentice with dark 10

    Main and Off Hand: Alabaster (Brutal rank 13, vorpal rank 14, draconic 12 and black ice 11)

    Feet: hard rock kickers with dragon hoard 9

    Neck: mad mage with dragon hoard 8 and radiant 13

    Rings: twisted gold and nickel plated with radiant 15, 2x13 and tenebrous 9

    Waist: mad mage with dark 10 and black ice 10

    Shirt: enchanter with heart of fire 14

    Pants: spy's guild with gigantic 10

    Artifacts: envenomed storyteller journal, soul sight, halasters blast scepter and trobriands ring

    All bondings are rank 15 Empowered runestones are all rank 13

    submitted by /u/LingeringLonger
    [link] [comments]

    WTT Vorp R14 For Lightning R14

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    My xbox gt is A Big Sniff

    submitted by /u/ABigSniff
    [link] [comments]

    Joining a guild

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Ok so im about be level 60 and still haven't join a guild. Laugh all you want, but how do you join? Send a message? I didn't really bother with it at first cuz i wanted to play a solo character. But now i want to join, and im completely confuse. I have no real reason on why to join other to just join. I'll still contribute and stuff.

    submitted by /u/YodelingShrimp
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to use Astral Diamonds?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Literally what the title says. Im still new so what are they best use for?

    submitted by /u/YodelingShrimp
    [link] [comments]

    Selling multiple item at once?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    Like the title say, can we sell multiple item -or all the item on a bag- quickly?

    I'm currently lvl up some professions, and have lot of same item that i sell one par one because i can't see how to sell multiple item at once.

    submitted by /u/GreenAstronomer
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie Warlock looking for clarification

    Posted: 19 May 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    I just hit level 20 and I'm slowly learning how this game works, but there are so many questions. Right now, my question is about Soul Sparks.

    I gain Soul Sparks by killing cursed enemies (is there a way to curse enemies other than Arms of Hadar? Or do I have to use that forever?) and I can shoot them by pressing R1 to use Soul Burn. My question is, how can I tell how many Soul Sparks I have? Starting combat with Soul Burn doesn't do much damage, but how do I know when I have a bunch of Sparks and can actually deal good damage with it?

    submitted by /u/FrenchKisstheDevil
    [link] [comments]

    I saw the most amazing mount today.... IT WAS A BOAR

    Posted: 19 May 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how they got it on ps4 it's not armoured and not the new yrs one any info would be great I know there was a give away years ago on Xbox

    submitted by /u/AbleEgg0
    [link] [comments]

    Lightning damage?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    I just found out about the Arcanist - it says it deals arcane and lightning damage. I love the thunder element in games, but I would like to know if there are any cool-looking strong lightning spells that the arcanist uses. Is it something I should go for?

    submitted by /u/DamageFactory
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment