• Breaking News

    Friday, May 22, 2020

    Neverwinter M19 on preview.

    Neverwinter M19 on preview.


    M19 on preview.

    Posted: 22 May 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    You can see the multiple videos and streams, but some quick points:

    Healing mechanics is changed, no more channeling divinity / sparks, you get those recharged automatically, about 40 divinity per second. Tab mechanics was changed to sort of targeted heal buff or special heal (tap or hold).

    A lot of healers magnitudes were changed, also AoE healing works a bit differently, a high magnitude skill divided by the amount of players healed.

    Healing critical severity is halved, I've updated my site calculators accordingly.

    Incoming healing and outgoing healing companions were nerfed.

    Tacticals took a hit - a deadly hit. Like the Starks at the red wedding.

    --- Bottom line, at least IMO, healing became easier / or more boring (depends on whom you ask), but that's only an opinion, some I'm sure will disagree (and it's ok ofc).

    Insignia can be upgraded from green->blue->so on.. system similar to RP with dust.

    There is a mythic mount in the collections, same speed, 50% more stats. (15k total)Only one in collection, drops from lockbox, account wide.

    T.bar store now have rank 15 enchants at 1k bars each, (There also down to rank 12)Also other trade bars stuff like MOPs and Companions changes (A bunch of purple companions only now)

    ------

    The new zone is large, with new campaign, and a race car, but I won't spoil that aspect.

    Trial looks good, you can see it on streams or, get your guildies, friends, grandma, pet iguana and everyone you can and go preview and stab :D

    Trial loot doesn't look good at all thought currently.

    -----

    Edit: Shit forgot the t.bars.

    submitted by /u/JanneMoonmist
    [link] [comments]

    Here's looking at you dragon runs.....

    Posted: 22 May 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Are you ready for Module 19? :)

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Finally got to the front of the line after all the stores opened back up from COVID

    Posted: 22 May 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Upgrading Insignias

    Posted: 22 May 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Anyone else regret not saving up their green/blue insignia drops?

    submitted by /u/Syneorr
    [link] [comments]

    Serious Problem with Insurgency Timers

    Posted: 22 May 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    So there's a very serious problem with the Insurgency timers as part of the new Rage of Bel content.

    Oh, don't get me wrong. They've patched up the mechanics. The little countdown clock on the Map screen is accurate. The Insurgency timers WORK.

    The problem is that the Insurgency timers are NOT FUN. Basically, every couple of hours, people gather in Vallenhas, stand around the portal, and wait for it to go live so they can rush in and bash things faster than other people rushing in to bash things.

    Certainly no serious game designer would call this mechanic "fun," right? It's not even a challenging grind. I mean, Hell Pit isn't fun, either, but at least I understand the concept of trying to survive waves of enemies with way too many control powers. The end result is frustrating, and it feels like a time-consuming grind, but there are some nice carrots dangling in front of us for surviving that mess.

    But Insurgencies? Time-gated content? Time-gated content that involves waiting for a tiny window of opportunity? Time-gated content with a tiny window of opportunity that you have to repeat daily just so you can escalate to the next tier and continue doing the same thing -- including waiting for the Insurgency timer -- over and over again?

    Frankly, whichever Cryptic game designer came up with this idea needs to have their chocolate pudding taken away. If the whole team signed off on it, then no company Christmas party this year. The whole concept seems to defy the very purpose of game design: making FUN content.

    Alright. I'll stop ranting. Besides, I need to go get in line to jump through that Insurgency portal when it opens in... ugh... 78 minutes...

    Whee.

    submitted by /u/DocSc00teR
    [link] [comments]

    Damn-ed Hellpit

    Posted: 22 May 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    after having no real troubles for two weeks i am getting chewed up and spat out. i am a Warden and the mobs surround be and it seems like the one hit me, they dont but my health bar goes down like the first beer after work. i cannot run fast or far enough.

    any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    New to neverwinter and just reached level 80

    Posted: 22 May 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Good day, everyone!
    I'm new to Neverwinter and I just reached level 80. I am confused about what to do now but I am doing Undermountain. How do I gear up? Where do seal of the deep ? Should I start gearing up with barovian armor first? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/myonii
    [link] [comments]

    Earliest I can get a spear for my fighter?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    Only level 50 now but I'd like to nab one for a transmog.

    Bonus points if anyone can point me to a gladiators guile mount that won't break the bank!

    submitted by /u/collocation
    [link] [comments]

    Hell Pit Event Buyout Inquiry

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Right now the Hell Pit buyout is currently discounted and I would like to know if I can buy more than 1 and also, if I can buy more than 1, will the next ones be at the discounted price? Anybody know? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/ShadedElmo
    [link] [comments]

    How is the writing/lore?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    I'm interested in giving Neverwinter a go for the story/campaigns and I'm wondering what people think of the writing and lore?

    I play GW2 and love the gameplay but the story is very...meh. Looking at NW the combat doesn't grab me but given the IP I think it could be very good story-wise?

    Opinions?

    submitted by /u/SadShots
    [link] [comments]

    YOU’VE SEEN THE TREND... NOW LETS FINISH IT! PS4: You’re invited to a Snail vs Pig party in PE. Bring your friends and your alliance, pick a side and lets have some fun! Don’t have either mount? Start your own and join in anyway! For any questions message Eli_985 on PSN! Hope to see you there..

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    DC DPS for TOMM

    Posted: 22 May 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    What would be better the Tales set with Envenomed or go for 3K Power artifacts and Soul Sight, how does Owlbear perform on DC? Would like to know best companions also thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    Companion player bonus

    Posted: 22 May 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    I know about companion bonuses but which companions have player bonus power's that directly affect power?

    submitted by /u/abiggs1023
    [link] [comments]

    Forgotten Faction Xbox One GH 20

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Hell Pit?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    I guess this is the hard week - but why did i only get 2 rounds? did i not kill stuff fast enough?

    submitted by /u/klpardo
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading Forger's box

    Posted: 22 May 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Got the Reinforced Rod drop from Ape recently and I was wondering do I upgrade it now or wait? Cause some people on chat been saying that if you try to upgrade with Broken Rod it vanishes and im just worried it might happen to the Reinforced rod as well.

    UPDATE: Both upgrades worked

    submitted by /u/Syneorr
    [link] [comments]

    Coolest weapon for a barbie? (as appearance)

    Posted: 22 May 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    In your opinion, which one is the best looking weapon (sword, hammer...) for a barbarian? And where can I get it?

    I started farming the restoration weapons from River District, they are pretty nice. But the grind is real lol

    submitted by /u/meggs12
    [link] [comments]

    Getting AD

    Posted: 22 May 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    So I just hit level 80 few days ago on my Rogue and I'm IL 17K and wanted to know if there a good way to get AD besides daily dungeons

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    Does item level matter ? Not for levelling ofc

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    So alright, right now I'm level 80 with an item level of about 23k. My power is at 130k and can go up while in combat due to other gear buffs. All my other stats are at around 80-90k. So my question is, since some pieces of gear I'm using are lower in item level (ebony stained shirt for instance) does it really matter ?

    submitted by /u/throwaway549846548
    [link] [comments]

    THE TEACHINGS OF ZERTHIMON HELP

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Hi Reddit,

    I'm having some trouble with this quest. It's asking me to collect four fragments... where do I find these? I am unable to do this. I go to Stardock and view the conflict map but I am unable to travel anywhere in Uprising...

    Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/cptsawicked
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to NW since 2017

    Posted: 22 May 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Hey guys, trying to understand the state of this game since I stopped playing mid 2017.

    I stopped after Sea of Moving Ice dropped. For reference, I was pretty top tier GWF, spent plenty of money on the game to get to that point as well. Was able to beat the trial there on hard difficulty with no deaths, I believe my GS at the time was either 4 or 8k, whatever it was it was tops. I heard/see now that GS is pushing 20+k.

    1) If I come back, is all my relic gear and lvl 10-12 gemstones useless and I spent all that money back then (l;like an idiot) for nothing?

    2) Is it still full p2w (with astral diamonds) to get through end game top tier content?

    3) What is the general state of the game and path forward? This was/is probably my favorite mmorpg of all time tbh, wondering how its progress in the past 3 years.

    submitted by /u/Cknox0731
    [link] [comments]

    Knights of the New Order: PS4, GH16 Is seeking active 18+ Players of ALL levels to enjoy GamePlay in an interactive community. Prizes, Giveaways and Contests availible for all our Members! Using the force or Joining the Dark side is optional. Check out our Discord, (Dm for link)

    Posted: 22 May 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Auction House vs Zen Store Purchases and Wards

    Posted: 22 May 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Just hit 80 a few days ago and I'm starting to upgrade gear and I ran out of wards so I went to buy some. I noticed that based on the current rate of zen exchange of 750 on PC it's technically cheaper to buy off the zen market. Am I looking at this wrong? Is there everything else like that? Do you guys feel it's worth buying wards off the zen market or am I crazy? Side note at what % of success do you start using the coalescent wards instead?

    submitted by /u/Gloond
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment