• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 23, 2020

    Neverwinter I just began the Chult Campaign and I'm terrified.

    Neverwinter I just began the Chult Campaign and I'm terrified.


    I just began the Chult Campaign and I'm terrified.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    So, as the title says, I began the Chult Campaign. I expected dinasuars, obviously, however I didn't expect to be ambushed by 6 raptors, plus 4 spiders all at once. Y'all. It left me feeling scared to death every time I have to go back into the jungle. AND I had NO idea that hearing the T-rex roar would actually cause anxiety and sheer panic. It's like a NW version of Jurassic Park. I tried to bypass a T-rex as another player was fighting it, only to die in one second at its tail hit me one time. Now I'm really nervous! Y'all, any suggestions? I'm using the Vistivani daggers from the Ravenloft Campaign, which if I recall correctly are lvl 70-ish? Correct me if I'm wrong, please. How do I get over my fear of this map?! Please help.

    P.S. Im a lvl 80 rogue.

    submitted by /u/TNT_613
    [link] [comments]

    Just installed the game and wanted to know which dps class to play?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    so as the titles says which is the best dps class in NW and also which race to pick. I will be mostly playing solo and duo sometimes if i am able to convince my friends to install this game.Thank you

    submitted by /u/Damin81
    [link] [comments]

    Which campaigns to start dailies/weeklies on at 70?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    I've started undermountain but figured I can begin some of the longer term boon grind. Right now I've only started tyrrany of dragons dailies and AI. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/collocation
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have an old stonghold with nobody left that they want to pass onto someone else (me), or want to team up??

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    I honestly just love the idea of having my own stronghold that I can bring people into and "decorate" and bring vouches and stuff into. I am more of a single player, and I don't really like to talk using a mic, but I type fast! I'm honestly just shy when it comes to reaching out to people in Zone chat.

    So I am reaching out here!

    It sucks that the stronghold build up is limiting to where you have to have a group first but it honestly makes it easier on them and prevents hundreds of single unused and abused strongholds.

    I have a cool name in mind, some ranked names in mind, and I want to try being more social on here especially since I am unable to use my PC for at this time.

    I'm a 23 F LVL 80 Assassin Rogue named Wendighost! First serious playthrough on the PS4 out of many. I'm laid back, dark humor, and my BIO on reddit will tell ya the rest! My gamer tag is WeDidIt911 & I am 98% of the time active on something so if anyone wants to turn shit up a notch lemme know!

    submitted by /u/UncleBadTouch911
    [link] [comments]

    Could I have some pointers with pvp

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    So I'm lvl 80, started doing pvp today, I have pretty low level stuff but I'm doing my best , I was doing a domination and my team kept telling me to leave , how do I get better with my stuff so they don't tell me to go or away/kick me? It's not like I'm hiding or not joining in I'm doing my best ,I'm just trying to earn glory through pvp so I can get better stuff and do better, I'm a wood elf ranger and I've got level 10 enchantments on my gear, my stuff is pvp level 960 that I got from the pvp beginner pack thing on the zen market

    submitted by /u/jasminhola
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock dps

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    How is the Warlock dps looking right now? I've heard mixed reviews. Good damage?

    submitted by /u/BLACKjack224
    [link] [comments]

    New companion disappeared when I attempted to bind them

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    I just bought a Minstrel, and when I attempted to bind it, it just ceased to exist after I named it, its not in my inventory, its not in my companions tab, is there somewhere else I should look or is this a glitch with the game.

    submitted by /u/Wolverines1984
    [link] [comments]

    Uprising ? Stardock ? Lost scrolls of the void ??

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Ok , made it to to Stardock , did a couple quests . Where do I find lost scrolls of the void ? How do I unlock Kvarotos on the third level of the Yawning Portal ? Now the map that was behind him is gone . Google has been little to no help . PLEASE no acronyms , (ToMm, AD ... ect.) just spell it out .

    submitted by /u/jessejps
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 19 CW

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Does anyone know changes coming to CW in mod 19 ( if theres even any )? Intrested in buffs and nerfs that may come after seing what they did to healing classes.

    submitted by /u/CaprainPiggg
    [link] [comments]

    What class for Dragonborn?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Just got the Dragonborn race and a new character slot. I currently have a dps cleric and dps barb. Just wondering what class goes good with the dragon born race?

    I mainly like dps and was thinking of a ranger or rogue next. But not sure if the dragon born class is the best suted for that.

    submitted by /u/xxLateralusxx
    [link] [comments]

    Attn: Devs Stop nerfing and start rewarding efforts for playing your game.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    As the title says, stop the nerfs. I see constant punishment given to long term players over and over for all the efforts put into their characters. Please hear me out before you all bring out the fire and pitch forks. Cryptic first, you made a great effort to bring out account wide legendary mounts for people to get a hold of and I now see new Mythic mounts coming. Please keep those account wide too. Anyway, my idea would be to reward players for staying and playing daily. Much like the beloved endeavor system in Star Trek Online also owned by you which I also played since Legacy of Romulus. It would be a great reward to bring that system over to Never Winter. This way no matter how much you change classes, nerf companions, enchants, and items. This would be the one thing you would not take away from the players as its account wide bonus unlocks. Please watch this video Chris and please...please I am begging you to consider this for players of the Never Winter game. If successful you can give it something that is earned over time slowly like in Star Trek that can give say 10% damage, outgoing heals, incoming heals, ect. by slowly increasing perk points in Never Winter. Please look at this video, please think of the possibility of long term players staying even longer. Thank you for your time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stFhwX_36Yk

    submitted by /u/Winteranesti
    [link] [comments]

    Leg mount pack help

    Posted: 23 May 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    I pulled a legendary wasteland mount pack and the options are no good for me as a ranger. What is the best way to get rid of it should I open and sell a mount or just sell the pack?

    submitted by /u/redpantsk
    [link] [comments]

    AI bank heist

    Posted: 23 May 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    I feel like im missing something here. 93% done with AI. Im over 70. Completed Renaers Salvation and completed the skirmish of the heist but its still locked on the campaign screen? I haven't done the boons yet is that the hang up?

    submitted by /u/TheMagnusP
    [link] [comments]

    Talisman of baphomet

    Posted: 23 May 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    So I somehow got two of these, talisman of baphomet. One green and one blue. Are they worth it to keep? Or refine or sell them?

    submitted by /u/Mmorpgplaye
    [link] [comments]

    2x Influence Event

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    [PC] Is not rewarding 2x for Stronghold Marauders. Could you let the devs know, u/ManicGypsy ? They might fix it for next time

    submitted by /u/UlmoVarsch
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 19 Vorpal nerf???

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    So I've heard a rumour and was wondering if anyone else had heard the same or can provide some proof of this...

    Apparently, Vorpal currently surpasses the Crit Sev "cap" (didn't even know there was one?) when it procs so they're going to nerf it into the ground and make yet another great enchantment useless. Hoping this turns out to be bull.

    Also hearing a lot of rumours around healers being hit hard, especially the cleric? Not that healers need nerfing at all but y'know...

    submitted by /u/iBear92
    [link] [comments]

    What is the barbarian buff on preview?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    I've asked a couple discords but no one will actually tell me what the frigging buff is only that it's a big one.

    submitted by /u/roadhawgg
    [link] [comments]

    Wayward wizard cache

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Is anyone able to claim this yet, and if so how. It is not showing up in my claims page.

    submitted by /u/CreeveUrthnox
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] guild management tools?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Anyone got any tools they use / recommend for guild management?

    Thanks

    QM

    submitted by /u/quasimdm
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow things

    Posted: 23 May 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Just our of curiosity, I know its legendary so it's not likely, but whrlts the likelihood of the umbraxakar simulacrum to drop from MEs and is there any way I can increase that chance? (Runes or otherwise) I REALLY want one.

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    How much cash??

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Im at work thinking of spending some cash on a alt toon....if i want to purchase 1 extra slot and a epic mount and companion about how much cash will i need?

    submitted by /u/altere6ego
    [link] [comments]

    Legacy Campaigns

    Posted: 23 May 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    Should I do Legacy Campaigns in certain order? I mean is there a plot or sth that I should follow or maybe I can just start from whatever Campaign I want. ;)

    submitted by /u/polo910
    [link] [comments]

    Dread Ring day reset (ET)

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Does anyone know when the Dread Ring's "Day" resets?

    submitted by /u/stxdio_1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment