• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 13, 2020

    Neverwinter found the cutest npc in Yawning Portal

    Neverwinter found the cutest npc in Yawning Portal


    found the cutest npc in Yawning Portal

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Floor gang being wholesome

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    3% DMG vs 1% AP?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Normally I was using the Ebony shirt which gives 3% DMG, today I tried out the 1% AP gain it seemed better I mean in theory 3% DMG should be better?

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonborn Paladin trying to get back up to speed

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    Hello!

    So I think I last played before they abbreviated Oathbound Paladin to Paladin... and I got some gear from the jungle?

    Thing is, I don't know what's new and how to go about the process of regearing and getting my Paladin properly specced as a tank. EDIT: I mostly solo though, due to difference in timezone from US.

    To wit, Any help would be most appreciated, as I'm unsure what I should be doing, or if there's a new level cap or something (last I played, 70 was cap?).

    Thank ye.

    submitted by /u/riderkicker
    [link] [comments]

    Vestments of the Wind clothing item if you desire them.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    It's from a HumbleBundle charity event, but I don't play the game.

    Here is how you redeem it if you don't know.

    Early bird gets the worm.

    Code: 4A59B5UP

    submitted by /u/Detestable_Cutlery
    [link] [comments]

    Lot of HP = Big PP : Just did some tests on preview server to see what my tank will look like in Mod 19 and ... Well 2m HP is not bad I would say XD

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    Swordsman perk stacking for DPS question

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    I have the ebonized assault ring and the striking ring of the master which both have the "melee powers do 3% more damage". I saw an old post from 2019 saying that because of a glitch the equip power of the rings don't stack but is that still true?

    submitted by /u/Tunnel_of_Darkness
    [link] [comments]

    A CDP Update From The Neverwinter Team | The Future Of PvP

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Buying RP

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    What's the best item to buy for RP on AH

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    Starting back!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    So I'm about to start playing again after taking some time off. Last I played was after mod 16 was released, where they pretty much revamped all classes and extended to lvl 80. I haven't been able to figure a good build out for my rogue since then, so if anyone can help me out with some advice as well as letting me know about what's new and about Infernal Descent, that be cool!! Any help is great!!

    submitted by /u/ninavioletxx
    [link] [comments]

    Good Weapon Enchants

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    So I have around 700K AD and wanted to upgrade my weapon enchants which one is best for me and my budget

    Edit: I'm a 22K Rogue

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    Forger’s Box on Arbiter?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Hey guys, any Arbiter noticed that the stacks from Radiant and Burning judgement dissapears in the left top bar? It gets replaced by 2 useless Forger's buffs any fix for this? And is there any way to get the stacks at first?

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    DPS Rogue, Should I retain my AS and put all on STR and DEX? By removing my +2 on CON

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    These are my current stats, does anyone think these are good enough to get into ToMM or IC? Btw this is completely unbuffed. When fully buffed I hit over 200k power

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Coming back after nearly 5 years, need some help.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    So I haven't played NW since Elemental Evil, and I wanna get back into it. The problem is, everything has changed, significantly. I was just wondering if anyone could give me a hand getting back into it? I'd make a new character, but I actually spent money on my old one and would like to stick with it for that reason.

    I play a Hunter Ranger (apparently just Ranger now?) Im pretty sure I went warden because Marauder's was a huge part of my rotation. I'd get a show in, switch to melee, rush in, do a rain of swords and some other stuff, switch to ranged, dodge out and continue pelting with arrows, and that was my general rotation. The only reason I remember that much is because it was so much fun for me. But that's about all I remember. It looks like everything from boons to professions all got overhauled and it's kinda overwhelming to me.

    So yeah, any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Also, I play on PS4 now, and I figure that matters for some reason.

    submitted by /u/proggish
    [link] [comments]

    Alabaster vs Burnished

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    My Rogue is 22K IL and I got a Alabaster main hand and was wondering if the Alabaster set is better than Burnished

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    I NEED HP

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    ok so. i'm a 25k pally tank (not a total noob). i got almost all defense stats over the cap, but i'm lacking hp. 500k minimum. i got some hp companions ( need more of them ), my insignias need more fortitude ( damn expensive the green ones ). enchantments i try filling with hp ones like brutal, but it's not enough since i don't have them over rank 12. boons all hp filled up, guild hp boon not unlocked yet

    submitted by /u/Sheep_hunter18
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment