• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Neverwinter Free Rank 15 Runestone Choice Pack!

    Neverwinter Free Rank 15 Runestone Choice Pack!


    Free Rank 15 Runestone Choice Pack!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Quick question

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Ok I have a question if I get the artifact I want (eye of the giant) in epic should I sell it buy a green one or should I keep it cause the normal price from the green eye is usually 1 mil or so and if I do get and sell it what should I sell it for?

    submitted by /u/Darkios12384
    [link] [comments]

    Soooooo close....

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Professions Strategy

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    Ive neglected professions till now. Just getting into it. What should be strategy be? Level up all profession types? Or just 1 or 2 areas are best? I like the idea of being able to craft gems for RP, anything more useful?

    Also where do i buy tools from? Cant figure out what tool i need for leatherwork and Alchemy. I went to professions vendor in PE and just bought everything he had but still no tool available for these two professions?

    Also is it worth trading in the SS company credits? Or shall i just craft stuff thats useful to me?

    submitted by /u/steffimay
    [link] [comments]

    Cant claim refer a friend pack?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Need some help here, i just made my first character and he is lvl 6 now. Dont know how to get the level 5 refer a friend pack ? Do i need to do something to get it or did my refer not work ?

    submitted by /u/PandaHeroGod
    [link] [comments]

    M19 Avernus Drops June 30th

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Turn gold to ad?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Anyone have a good way of turning extra gold into ad? Plz let me know. Thanks

    submitted by /u/TarrasqueTakedown
    [link] [comments]

    Just got all Rank 15 Bonding runestones - what now?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Crystal flail snail?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    So I just did a bell Insurgency and I saw somebody riding around a crystal covered flail snail, can anyone tell me how to get this because I really want it now

    submitted by /u/jimmy_changa1990
    [link] [comments]

    Lost in the Forest

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    How do I get the quest "Lost in the Ruins" for Barovia? Who gives it to you and where?

    submitted by /u/Michael-Albie
    [link] [comments]

    "The mother lode"

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    So this is twice now I've encountered this, but does anyone know what to do to complete this quest? You read a book and it says to follow the axe trail for the quest but the sparkles lead you right back to the book and I have looked around for quite a while trying to figure it out now with my son who is an alt character on the account and I remember this being the only thing I was like whatever I'll skip this cuz idk what to do with my main first time around.

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    why cant i enter portal for insur Order of the Rift Wardens: Under-Marshal Quest

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    My portal has disapeared and its not appearing for me anymore. Its been 2 days now since i did the fight of bel but it still hasnt come back am i doing something wrong or do i need to do anything to get it back?Order of the Rift Wardens: Under-Marshal Quest is at 20% so i need to fill it up. PS4 any help thank you

    submitted by /u/chevyxox
    [link] [comments]

    Guide request 2x professions

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    PS4 player here. NW was quite confusing when I started, so I skipped crafting. I'm lvl 15 leather worker.

    Basically, looking for some information: 1) is the double profession event on ps4 worth my time? 2) Any guides? Found some but they're old and with NW and mods.. You can't tell what is and isn't relevant (well I guess veterans can) 3) Any profession to focus on?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/PracticalClock9
    [link] [comments]

    Avernus Campaign

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    So I just got to IL 21K and started my Avernus campaign and I see alot of people in zone chat talking about insurgance farms and boss farm I new to the campaign so I'm a bit confused if there important events

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    Download size

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    hello im thinking of trying neverwinter out and since the game is very old im assuming its pretty huge so i just wanna know whats the download size of the game( i have limited net)

    submitted by /u/StormNos
    [link] [comments]

    Are there other ways to efficiently farm AD after the rAD cap?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    The title says it all. Im a wizard with 110k power and stats are capped for lomm if that matters. Any tips are appreciated.

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsWozy
    [link] [comments]

    Bis dps legendary mount?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Endgame rogue dps looking for the bis legendary mount money can buy. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/TarrasqueTakedown
    [link] [comments]

    ME and Expedition

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    Is there a point to do ME or any expedition in general after finishing Stardock and Undermountain

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading Weapon and Armor Enchants

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Would it be better to Upgrade the enchants using shards or just buying higher level ones

    Edit: I'm on Xbox

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    Mythic mounts

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    I heard somewhere mythic mounts are coming in mod 19. Does this mean all mounts are going to be able to be upgraded to mythic, or just some of them. Also if you have a legendary mount already will it become mythic?

    submitted by /u/TarrasqueTakedown
    [link] [comments]

    How much Str and Dex should I put into my rogue?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    I'm level 40 right now and I don't know what the soft or hard caps are? Should I put any into charisma for when I get a good companion? I'm still learning how this game works through YouTube and shit. Right now I have 20 str and 22 Dex, I'm a human.

    submitted by /u/Xxtentacion69xX
    [link] [comments]

    The Shard of Night

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Iv done it before but where do i find the start quest for it again? if iwana redo it

    submitted by /u/Statixlolyo
    [link] [comments]

    Question about getting rid of gear early on (lvl 35)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Is it better to sell to the vender for cash or just convert to RP? Most of my gear goes for 1-6 RP, with the exception of a few 50 RP pieces. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/mrbabybluman
    [link] [comments]

    2 new players

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Hi, as the title says 2 new players here (gf and myself) I'm a vanguard fighter (lvl 33) and she is a whisperknife rogue (level 45) no idea what we are doing so I'm here to see if there's any guilds recruiting that would have us.

    We want to get into the game but we feel we are missing out because we don't know what's what yet

    We don't have access to voice comms yet but once lockdowns over we can

    We have discord if that's needed/used

    This is my first mmorpg so I don't know how a guild in one of these works so apologies if any information is missing that's needed or any extra info that isn't needed

    submitted by /u/liamc21091993
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment