• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 17, 2020

    Neverwinter I wonder what happened here.

    Neverwinter I wonder what happened here.


    I wonder what happened here.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Chicken trolls I tell you, the whole lot of them

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Thinking about making a new character.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Im thinking about making a new character and I would like to know how long it would take to be decently geared, enough to where i deal good dps/can tank everything in my stat range. I am thinking about buying completion tokens for the longer campaigns (STK, ToD, IWD).

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsWozy
    [link] [comments]

    2 Questions for the Experienced Masterworkers

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    Finally getting around to finishing off the Masterwork portion of professions and I wanted to know, is it worth fulfilling the 50,000 traders credit that the Chultan guy is asking for (like, what do I get for it?)

    And what is the epic Essence of Calm, Focus, etc. used for? I've tried looking up info on both these things and am having trouble finding much of anything. TIA, any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/MissTakenID
    [link] [comments]

    2020 Protector's Jubilee announcement

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Master Expedition and Barbarian tank question

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    For Expeditions: if I join in on somebody else's Master expeditions, can I still get boss drops if I completed my master Expeditions for the day because I need the bark hide for my Barbarian tank (also see below)

    For barbarian tank: is it worth it to get the bark hide or should I go with the infernal breastplate? Suggestions are also helpful.

    submitted by /u/jimmy_changa1990
    [link] [comments]

    NEVERWINTER | Merece la pena jugar a este MMORPG en 2020? [ Spanish Review ]

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    A couple of questions about campaigns and boons.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    1) What's the difference between "Sword Coast Chronicles" and "Legacy Campaigns"?

    2) I'm level 46 and just got my first boon from the Tyranny of Dragons campaign. What should I do with it? I'm a justicar paladin.

    submitted by /u/chem072117
    [link] [comments]

    How to stop the log files

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Today I discovered that the size of neverwinter log files folder is 219GB!!!!! (wtf?!)

    Can anyone tells how can I stop those from being create, or being delete after, lets say a week.

    btw, you might want to check this folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Neverwinter_en\Neverwinter\Live\logs

    submitted by /u/xerave1
    [link] [comments]

    STOP.UNDERCUTTING.IN.AH.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Please stop.

    submitted by /u/Aestheticnessless
    [link] [comments]

    Should I switch to a different class?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    I'm playing a Drow Ranger. Now, I love my ranger, but I can't help but feel like it's actually a fairly useless class. I looked over the proposed changes for Mod 19 and, as good as they are, they still seem rather underwhelming compared to how well other classes are doing, such as Cleric and Barbarian.

    To be clear, I tried playing as a Warden and I kind of hate it. It feels a lot like playing a Rogue only with much less useful skills. I prefer trapper, but the damage output for that is really underwhelming. Not that I'm maxed out or anything, but it seems to me like with my offensive stats capped and 130k power unbuffed, I should be doing a lot better.

    So, should I start another class instead. It would mean months of the grinds I just finished. Or, should I stay the course and hope the changes to Ranger aren't quite as underwhelming as I'm afraid they will be?

    submitted by /u/Bryandt
    [link] [comments]

    Mechanic of pala

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    How to use that mechanic from a pala called Channel divinity? For what is divinity exactly?

    submitted by /u/Payzoh
    [link] [comments]

    “New” player looking for tips/guidance

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Hey All, not entirely sure how this works, if this is the wrong place to post then take it down, I understand. I am a "new" player, meaning I got to level 30 on a ranger during the summer of 2014, and only recently logged back in to a whole slew of changes. Pretty much what the title says, looks for any tricks, guidance, help or direction I can get. My original guild is gone as well, so if I can find one that's active and willing to put up with someone who has tons of mmorpg experience but is new to NW, it would be greatly appreciated. 22/M(He/Him)

    Thanks all!!

    submitted by /u/DroftheMoon
    [link] [comments]

    Scrimshaw Trophies farmers

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Hi.

    I'm looking for someone to farm scrimshaw trophies with.

    submitted by /u/Wisdomle55
    [link] [comments]

    Skill nodes for rod

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Where have you guys been farming skill nodes for the broken metal rod?

    submitted by /u/neytirijaded
    [link] [comments]

    Power in %

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Before mod 16 there was a feature that 400 of each stat was 1% of it's bonus. As there is only one statistic without cap left. Is it possible to turn my power amount to % of damage increase?

    submitted by /u/polo910
    [link] [comments]

    An interesting title

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Is "Tome of experience" that gives exp to a player still available in game?

    submitted by /u/polo910
    [link] [comments]

    Masterwork I

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    So I just maxed my jewelcrafting to lvl 80. Where can I get quest or whatever is needed to start Masterwork I? At the stronghold guy I can se only Masterwork III recipes...

    submitted by /u/polo910
    [link] [comments]

    TOMM Training

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Hi,

    It's me again. It's been 1.5 months since I started playing NW and I love every aspect of it. I finally hit the DPS stat caps for TOMM and I was wondering if there's any group who does TOMM trainings for newbies like me. I'm not even sure if this is the right place to post this query but I'm just trying my luck.

    Thanks as always.

    submitted by /u/red_linux
    [link] [comments]

    7 Deadly Sins recruiting all players!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Active XBOX guild recruiting active players of all levels! We are almost a GH11 and quickly growing, with lots of loyal members who can run all content.

    I am organizing ToMM practice runs within our alliance and we run IC as well.

    We accept new players, as well as endgame players, who are looking for a place to grow and an opportunity to be a part of a very active, social, and growing guild.

    We help where we can, and make sure our loyal members are well taken care of. As well as hosting random raffles in the guild and alliance.

    Our guild has leaders and officers who care about each other on a level past just a game. We are here for each other and we understand that real life comes first.

    So if you want to join a laid back, active, fun guild- contact me. Endgame players dont be afraid to join a guild without max boons, it is still possible to function without them. Guilds are about the community you nurture and I'm doing my best to make this guild one of the best I have ever seen.

    Xbox gamertag- Amu9618 Discord- Amu#5854 Guild discord link (Please only join if you're interested in becoming a member. No trolls pls.) https://discord.gg/xDPEtDh

    submitted by /u/7DeadlySinsGuild
    [link] [comments]

    Quest for Chult,Barovia etc.?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Where i can find the quest for this maps? I'm lv 73 rn started a new account so idk where to start this "newer" maps ...

    And whats the best way to get to lv80 fast as possible 73 now.

    submitted by /u/Payzoh
    [link] [comments]

    Any profession people

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Any profession people who know where to build the golden lion fireplace asking cause my guild leader wants it and a friend who's high in profession doesn't know where it is

    submitted by /u/Darkios12384
    [link] [comments]

    Advise

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Anyone have any advice on a healer warlock or is it the exact same as other healers?

    submitted by /u/Darkios12384
    [link] [comments]

    Zen?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    So uhh, where is the Zen market. Gotta renew my vip and I cant

    submitted by /u/XXXartifacttzz
    [link] [comments]

    Bis Artifacts for Rogue

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    I'm a 23K Rogue and wanted to get my artifacts up since these have been my least upgraded gear

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment