• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 18, 2020

    Neverwinter Zariel's Challenge FULL Guide

    Neverwinter Zariel's Challenge FULL Guide


    Zariel's Challenge FULL Guide

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Bored and stagnant

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    I'm 24k iLvl with all boons unlocked. Basically I just log in every day to do RTQ and REDQ to get my 100k refined AD every day, do Avernus insurgencies for my 20%, maybe ME and FE/WE. I'm saving to upgrade my enchants one at a time. Is this all I can do? I'm getting bored and have started leveling an alt but I really want to focus on my main. Is there anything I'm missing? I'm almost at ToMM caps, just about 20k power short, however my power does get to 150k in combat from gear perks. What else can I do besides save up for better enchantments?

    submitted by /u/thegraym0user
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb question probably

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    does anyone know if there is a website or pdf of any kind I can download that contains all the lore from the game to read? I want to read it all because I'm a nerd like that, but I hate reading it on my tv.

    submitted by /u/ladymcdaniel
    [link] [comments]

    Winter Fox

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    PS4 Battle Worn Rod Drop Rate

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Well, after the patch it sure doesn't seem like they fixed anything. I am getting way more instances of no rewards at all after finishing an insurgency. The multiple levels of rng needed to get the Forgers Box to level up is utterly ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/hdmi2016
    [link] [comments]

    Price

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Anyone know what the best dye pack you get for dragon fangs and sell to get most on ah and if so what price should I sell it for?

    submitted by /u/Darkios12384
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player with a few quick questions to get back up to speed

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Just installed the game after 3 years away and obviously lots has changed. Ive read up on the major changes and an currently running through undermountain to get to lvl 80.

    So my actual questions

    Is the ad/zen exchange rate always close to 750:1? Or should i be setting my buy orders at a lower price?

    Has anything changed in regards to inventory management? My inventory and bank is full and i can't really remember how i handled that previously. Do i just transfer items to alts via the bank or send them to myself via mail?

    submitted by /u/TheRealShyft
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to the Zen tab after the update?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Can't buy Zen on Xbox as the option is gone. Don't know if it has something to do with Jubilee or some charge event.

    submitted by /u/mulder00
    [link] [comments]

    Can't buy Zen

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    The store shows up but when I click over to buy some it says 'no items found'

    submitted by /u/neytirijaded
    [link] [comments]

    Rubberbanding Quite a Bit

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    So me and my friends have gotten back into Neverwinter! Yay! We've also been having horrible lag spikes and Rubberbanding... Not yay. Is there anything that can help us?

    submitted by /u/Jackyginger
    [link] [comments]

    what to buy with $20

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    hey all just started on ps4 looking to drop $20 for my tank barb. almost 50. anything that is mandatory? thanks for the help!!!

    submitted by /u/Lilluk
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon Question.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Hi there! Im a GWF looking for the Elk Tribe noble's great axe to transmute, with it being a expensive item on the market (700k+ AD) lol. I heard i could try and drop it from HE's in icewind dale, now what i don't know is which encounters do drop it. Thx in advance!

    submitted by /u/TheRealNickUwU
    [link] [comments]

    Rogue best Ability Scores & Whisperknife build?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Hey, as the title says, what ability scores should I focus on for a Rogue? STR or DEX as 1st priority, STR/DEX, CHA or CON as 2nd priority?

    Also want to try playing WK (have been an Assassin all this while), I really am interested in being more of a ranged Rogue. Can WK deliver on that and how much of a learning curve is it when you go from Assassin to Whisperknife? I've heard WK is inferior to Assassin in many ways apparently, but I'm still curious and excited. I love my throwing knives.

    submitted by /u/StraightVanillaSun
    [link] [comments]

    Pally tank caps

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Thinking about pulling my pally tank out out pre tomm cryofreeze! What stats do I need to cap besides the usual suspects of hp and power for tomm?

    submitted by /u/electricworry73
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 19 Trade bar values

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    Hey I don't suppose anyone has an idea of new prices/product the trade bar shop will have?

    submitted by /u/Pinchstr
    [link] [comments]

    Best alt class?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    With x2 xp starting tomorrow I am looking to build an alt along side my GWF which is now end game right now and would like to have another one to play with due to bordom. What class would be the best to create?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/GingaMilla
    [link] [comments]

    Best Enchantments to farm refinement?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    What was the best set up for farming RP I got so far wanderes fortune and a quartermaster.

    Which enchants was the other one who drops something which gives RP?

    submitted by /u/Payzoh
    [link] [comments]

    Healer guidance

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I recently picked the game back up again and started levelling a cleric with the intention to be an endgame healer. I'm just wondering how they fair endgame? Are they a desirable healer or is there another class which is preferred? Will this still be the case when M19 drops as well?

    Thanks for any help you can give

    submitted by /u/bountihunta
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with stat caps on melee ranger for ToMM.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    I tried many combinations of rings and companion gear but the least worse variation I got - while trying to use 2 rings with Swordman Perk - only reach 120k CA. I want to cap the stats for tomm at least. Maybe TIC in the future, with some luck.

    Here's the rings that I'm using:

    990IL ring 19k crit strike and 3% melee damage bonus.

    882IL ring 7k armpen\ 4k accuracy and 3% melee damage bonus.

    For companion gear im using:

    1. 7k armpen\ 4k CA
    2. 7k accuracy\ 4k CA
    3. 7k CA\ 4k defense (single slot version)

    With these, my crit is at 75k, armpen 85k, 78k defense, 78k accuracy and 120k CA. Power still a long way to go until reach tomm-level. Only 140k. For most of these stats it should be easy to reach the cap but idk where the hell I'll get 15k more CA to cap it for tomm.

    I'm using the orcus set but I already tried it with the apprentice spoils set and the stats didn't improve that much. Only IL. I have maxed bondings, deepcrow, mercenary, kenku archer and i use a legendary quasit as summoned.

    Sorry if it too long. I'm not a dps main so I'm kinda lost. Any little help is welcome. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/analogic-microwave
    [link] [comments]

    Best class for solo / easy to learn?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    I just installed it. Also I've redeemed twitch prime rewards in the past for this game. Where would I find those?

    submitted by /u/Realcoletrain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment