• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 7, 2020

    Neverwinter River district sewer

    Neverwinter River district sewer


    River district sewer

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Ok so I'm doing something less than popular among most people it seems and trying to actually start going through the river district. Somehow though I'm lost amd I've barely started. I have one of the beginning quests to enter a sewer at a dog site and I have been through every campsite multiple times and cannot figure out why i cant finish this quest. Every dungeon is cut and dry easy peasy. Am I not getting credit for doing them somehow? Or is there some really random crappy luck I've got because I somehow haven't gotten a "sewer" instance somehow. Please help.

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    Fairly new.. How to get rare mounts/companions??

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    So I'm fairly new to nvw on console. Is there anyway way to get rare mounts/companions without spending irl money in game?

    submitted by /u/XxTheRyDawgxX
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone eli5 Bel to me?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    I see a ton of people in my alliance messing with it lately and I'm curious what the deal with it is and what the rewards are.

    submitted by /u/collocation
    [link] [comments]

    HELP been stuck on this screen for about 45 mins

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Is the game ping reliant?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    If im probably going to get 400-500ms should i bother giving it a try? Or is it going to be miserable?

    Im in asia with cellular internet so i cant get better ping for now.

    submitted by /u/Hickaru2004
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Rage of Bel

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    Hi guys, So I have been farming Bel from last 2 days got around 200 infernal secrets. So was trying to buy the pets or metal rod.

    Bt it says reach marshal/sensechal/turcopolier rank in the order of riftwarderns. How do I do this?

    Also I have upgraded my glowing forger's box to rank 2. Got lucky on ape earlier and got the 1st rod. So my question is where do I get the 2,3,4,5 n 6th rod? Ape drop all of em or is there any other bosses that drop certain rods?

    Thanku very much in advance if u ans this.

    submitted by /u/Jaguppal786
    [link] [comments]

    Is it Possible to Get the Infused Metal Rod from Solo Bel Run?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    I know the difficulty scales to the number of players, but, and I'm wondering if the rewards do as well. I've killed him over twenty times today (stopped getting Infernal Secrets hours ago) and the only drop so far has been a Ring+1. Is it possible for the Rod to drop during a one-on-one?

    submitted by /u/GodVohlfied
    [link] [comments]

    Should I continue playing on PS4 or PC?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    So I first started playing Neverwinter when it first launched and have racked up a roster of 7 toons all at different lvls on PC. But after a while I quit playing.

    Later on I picked up the game on PS4 because I didn't have a good PC setup at the time and it enjoyed it there too. I have five toons on PS4 with one at max lvl.

    Now that I have a good PC setup now and want to return to the game. Should I continue on PC or PS4? Also I have spent money on both. Couldn't tell you how much though.

    submitted by /u/EclipseGTn1
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for social guild - xbone

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Husband and I are newly obsessed and looking for a fun social guild to make some new friends.

    Lvl 66 barb tank Lvl 61 pal heal/tank

    We play almost daily at various times of day. We love to talk, run dungeons, grind, whatever.

    Like Ricky says, we need to be able to smoke and swear though.

    submitted by /u/ladymcdaniel
    [link] [comments]

    Rod from Bell

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    What is the drop rate I have been doing it for 3 days straight and all I got is 3 +1 rings.

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    If I (a new player, level 15) wanted to drop $20-$30 in this game, what should I buy?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    Seals of the Crown

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    I'm trying to figure out what to do with these seals, I'm a lvl 80 rogue. I grabbed the one arms that are supposed to be good for rogues but idk about the rest. Input plz, thanks

    submitted by /u/Grrrzz2u
    [link] [comments]

    New to Neverwinter

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Hiiiiiiii I'm pretty new to Neverwinter on Xbox one !!!! I've been trying out all the classes to see which fits me and I'm loving Barbarian and Ranger. :)

    Since I'm new idk what I'm doing so need some help. I've been watching YouTube vids and still confused lol

    submitted by /u/Vaor_Masc
    [link] [comments]

    Seal of the Deep

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Hello, I have questions regarding this currency. I need second weapon in the set, but I don't have enough many this seal. I going on various dungeons, but I didn't get one. I get Seal of the Crown, but it doesn't change to Deep, for all I have max (1200). I read that this get only from LOMM, but I have never been there and I had 1200 Seal of the Deep.

    Where to get the missing part then?

    submitted by /u/Vetirity
    [link] [comments]

    Bel

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Why everyone saying don't close the rift?

    submitted by /u/Jaguppal786
    [link] [comments]

    what's a good site for builds now?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    I just came back to the game and my character just got resseted

    I'm looking for builds but looks like they're all outdated

    are there any nice builds site out there? I'm looking for "barbarian" builds (sounds weird since last time I played I was a great weapon fighter)

    thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/Jodertronco
    [link] [comments]

    Blue rod from bel

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    The first time I ran bel I got a light blue infused rod. Is there any reason for me to keep farming bel?

    submitted by /u/TarrasqueTakedown
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got Rod from insurgencies bosses yet? (Consoles only)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    I'm wondering if anyone has gotten it yet. I've farmed it like maniac, but 3 of my main characters, killed a bunch of bosses, nothing - just seals as reward.

    Has anyone on console managed to get it yet? I've asked many players on PS4, no one got it. Please no "a guild mate of mine said a friend of his cousin did get it" responses. xD , I would like real proof.

    Please bring us some light of hope in this madness. Lol, I want to see it's real!

    submitted by /u/agoraotro
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    hello my friends

    need help by a questline in Vallenhas.

    Cant solo the quests

    ign: AltF4isWin

    submitted by /u/AltF4isWin
    [link] [comments]

    Bonding Runestones?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    So currently I have rank 11 bondings will it be cheaper if I upgrade them or buy higher ranks of AH

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    ToMM Ready

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Now I just need to make a team.

    https://imgur.com/a/mlHD8fS

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    I forgot the controls

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    Well I forgot the controls for the ultimate attack can someone tell me what it was

    submitted by /u/Anthony_S201
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment