• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    Neverwinter 🤔

    Neverwinter ��


    ��

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Returning player! No need for Identification Scrolls?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I've been playing for about a week now as a returning player after more than a year of absence! Are identification scrolls not needed anymore? I haven't come across a single instance when I needed them, and I recently leveled up my lvl 70 to lvl 80. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/knolltrekker92
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back into the game, Cleric.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    I've been away since mid Undermountain and was wondering if it was worth it to come back. And what I should do as a cleric?

    submitted by /u/jamesaclark3
    [link] [comments]

    Which legendary mounts to get from the triple pack?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I have done a bit of research regarding mounts but since I am not sure which character will be my main (I have one of each class) I would like to select three all-around good mounts. Still not completely sure how the insignia bonuses work but I am doing my research.

    Not sure if I will be healing, tanking or DPSing mostly. I have several level 80s and the top geared is around 15,000. The others have the Red feather gear. I currently have the purple drake, spider and panther pets. They are all account bound. I was thinking the Armored Bulette, Swarm and Disk. But I also read TRex is a good choice.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/DemonicMMO
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get Xuna on PS4?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    Has anything been changed on the way to get her, i searched but the posts were from 3 years ago. Does anyone know the ways to obtain one? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/chevyxox
    [link] [comments]

    What abilities should i use for my lvl 35 fighter

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    i have been playing a lot of neverwinter lately and i wanna use my fighter to the fullest of his capabilities what abilities should i use also the paragon im using is the dps dreadnaught

    submitted by /u/Sandman0666
    [link] [comments]

    Ways to farm Purple Companion Gear

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    I've been running 3x ME/day for over a week and I have not gotten a single piece of purple of companion equipment. Are there other ways to farm that Im not seeing? ty

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsWozy
    [link] [comments]

    Changing character dimensions, how do I do this?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    I want to change my Dragonborn character so that he is a lot smaller in size. I remember being able to do this when I created this character. Things like how tall he is, how wide etc. This has nothing to do with armor, or transmog, or fashion items.

    submitted by /u/ragnarokfps
    [link] [comments]

    When A Real-Life Barbarian Blesses Mod 19 For All Barbs!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Deepcrow Hatchling vs Bulette pup & the woes of returning.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    So first things first, I got away at Mod 16 'cause the game fucked with my move set and I couldn't wrap my head around the changes. I returned the other day and gave it a bit of a stern looking over and tried a few things out, and seem to have a new set that I'm even happier using than before..

    I've got a few of the level 70 campaigns to finish but it seems like it'll be more worthwhile diving straight into Undermountain and polishing the rest off afterwards? In the meantime...

    I won the deepcrow not long before I quit the game. I'm tempted to throw it on market for the almost-million it could make me, but it seems like the power & minor healing would benefit my ranger warden. I'm very mobile and tend to only take damage when I get pinned down - How often does the healing trigger? And on that note, everyone I see seems to be using the bulette - How come?

    submitted by /u/RealMessyart
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon’s play-Ground is recruiting players of all levels to our growing Guild. Friendly and helpful. We can get you where you want to be. Great alliance running daily end game content.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Level 17 Half-Elf Cleric looking for people for party quest: The Cloak Tower

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    I'm pretty new to the game, only have a level 18 Wood Elf Ranger and the level 17 Cleric

    submitted by /u/Hawksteinman
    [link] [comments]

    Magic character.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm thinking of creating a new character for the game. This time I want to create a magic character. The frist in the plan was Warlock, the second was Cleric. Currently I don't feel like playing any of them. I have the impression that I can see Warlock's and Cleric's everywhere. I'm planning to make lvl 70 for dungeons to earn.

    What are your impressions of playing magic characters and what are their pros and cons. I'd prefer a character that is relatively easy to play. At frist I don't want to invest in it too much.

    submitted by /u/Vetirity
    [link] [comments]

    Update to Our Content Policy (Reddit Site-wide Update)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Noob help - Should I go ahead and buy lvl 70?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    New to the game. I played 3 years ago and have a lvl 13 dwarf. I have 2 weeks to burn and was going to attempt to play this. I do not want to do the low level grinds. Is it worth just buying a lvl 70 slot? Is lvl 70 the cap?

    submitted by /u/neolfex
    [link] [comments]

    Master expedition wirhout quest?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    If someone already did 3 daylie MEs can he still run with groop to maybe get a drop from a boss? Will the rest of group still gets rewards?

    submitted by /u/Payzoh
    [link] [comments]

    Dented rod drop rate?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    BiS artifacts for a tank?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Just curious, whats the best primary artifact and secondary ones on a tank

    submitted by /u/XXXartifacttzz
    [link] [comments]

    Worth continuing barbarian?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Sup people! Right now im seriously hesitating if I should continue my barbarian at 21k with 3/4 of the campaigns finished, or if I should go all in with another DPS class. I want to hear your opinion if Barb is worth continuing with the MOD 19 single target damage buff coming up or just go with TR, HR, SW or CW. (cleric and fighter DPS not an option for me at the moment) thx in advance!

    Have a good one.

    submitted by /u/TheRealNickUwU
    [link] [comments]

    Bugged Campaign after using completion token

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    A question for the community, after using a campaign token for Sharandar and Dread Ring both campaigns ares greyd out in the menu and still say Press Square to start Legacy Campaign, is there a way I can mark these as complete so they are blacked out like the others when complete its killing my OCD xD?

    submitted by /u/GunnerGuruuu
    [link] [comments]

    Crashes everywhere

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    I know this has been reported many times, and we are aware this happens sometimes in specific areas, like for example, Barovia. However this keeps going on, and I could see it's usually in areas with too many frames (?). I don't know how to explain it - those areas where you move your character, and when moving around it feels kind of slow, but it's not lag, but like your surroundings load in a sluggish manner. Few instances like this are River District, or even Soshenstar River.

    Is there anything I can do to try fix/avoid this? I've read about having an external SSD might help – anyone tried? What's your experience?

    submitted by /u/agoraotro
    [link] [comments]

    What can the Umbraxakar Simulacrum and Mini-Soul Forge Golem do?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    I know they're vanity pets and those don't normally do anything, but perhaps these "Legendary" pets can do something that the normal pets don't? While playing an ED I noticed, via system message, that the golem was absorbing energy, i.e. harming the enemy or benefitting me in some way.

    submitted by /u/987Ritual
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 19

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    So Mod 19 today... Everything seems the same with my dps toons. Is there a list of what's changed?

    submitted by /u/Vimvigory
    [link] [comments]

    Are the new BiS Velvet Pants?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    I'm seeing alot of DPS running these now and as a Rogue main I'm wondering if there the new BiS like the Ebony Stained Shirt

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment