• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    Neverwinter My luck finally turned!

    Neverwinter My luck finally turned!


    My luck finally turned!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    After 890 hours of playing the game, an obsessive playing habit (whilst still only being of casual level), I finally got a legendary mount - the account wide Legendary Infernal War Machine. I couldn't believe it when I first saw it on screen. It made me too happy. I also happened to get the Staff Of Flowers, which I was aiming towards. I just want to celebrate!

    submitted by /u/Silattis
    [link] [comments]

    RIP. Always check chest contents before re-rolling for better RAD...

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Shores of Tuern. Just made myself the mystic key for the other chest, got 1500 rad but nothing fancy, figured I'd re-roll.

    I clocked 800 rad and hit re-roll, and spotted an epic Xuna just as I hit "go".

    Fuck.

    submitted by /u/RealMessyart
    [link] [comments]

    Congrats Cryptic Studios On A Smooth & Successful Mod 19 Launch!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    The fact that the update and maintenance took less than specified, and that we could login and begin the mod without any login issues or slowdowns, the fact that things are working, quests, mobs, spawns, etc. is just such an absolute pleasure!

    Congratulations to everyone who made this possible, this is how a launch should be!

    submitted by /u/Deadmano
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 19 Healing as a Paladin

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    I've been having massive trouble healing in the 2 higher random queues. I read the changes to healing and understand a lot of it is directed toward single target healing.

    I've changed up my strategies -- topping off people with healing touch, purposefully leaving out people in my aoe heal that don't need health, using the new channel divinity heal on people that are real low -- but all in all I am healing at a rate of probably 25% of what I was healing before.

    Dire moments are no longer safeguarded with critical touch. I feel critical touch does little to nothing and may just go with the other feat.

    And the new channel divinity heal is a cool idea that is way too hard to pull off. 1) the application of it is inconsistent 2) it takes forever to charge; I easily get cc'd off of it 3) I have to be within 100' to do it 4) I have health bars up at all times and the wings badge above their head is behind it so I often question who I have targeted 5) in instances like tiamat (when everyone is basically all in 1 spot) it is impossible to give the buff to any specific person in there

    All these wrapped together leads to a bad time and many revive sicknesses. This ability is inherently a massive nerf. With the rate I'm healing, it would only be balanced if there was no divinity resource at all (with maybe a slight cooldown to encounters). I checked the heal leaderboards and was at the top with a warlock right behind. Even then I felt almost entirely worthless as a teammate. I thought the whole idea was to make healing more readily available -- no need to purchase 50% outgoing healing companions. This may just be a paladin issue, but I feel this has made healing more demanding stats, gear, companion, and buffs-wise.

    submitted by /u/Zachary12567
    [link] [comments]

    Metallic Dragonborn Bug?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    So I just bought the Metallic Dragonborn race and it says that it comes with a race reroll but I didn't get mine

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 19 Warlock Changes

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    I was previewing the Patch Notes for PC on the Warlock to see what would be up and coming and am a bit confused on the increases in magnitude of damage stated for several Powers. I went and viewed my screen on Xbox because there are a few that I have remembered already being at the new "stated" increased level and sure enough, all of them already state they are at this supposed increase level - on my screen (Not tested) My warlock would appear to not see a change with respect to these magnitude of damage increases. What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/PMSN1NJA
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a sale soon in Zen store?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Tomm

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Are there any tomm groups out there for tomm, got to third phase about half health but nothing far beyond that. Tryna get the lionheart before healing nerfs😂 otherwise it might be harder for mod 19

    submitted by /u/Daimyo98
    [link] [comments]

    Bug with Metallic Dragon Born Sigil

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Can a dev take a look at this? Players who already have the MDB race unlocked cannot purchase the Sigil in the zen market. But players who don't have this race unlocked can purchase it. That's fine, the issue is that they can (and are) buying hundreds of them. Can you level the playing field by allowing everyone to purchase this item or only allow others to buy only 1?

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    I made a mistake, can I get a refund?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    I'm not exactly a new player, but I never quite figured how everything works and how similar items differ from each other, so I just spent zen to buy 10 strongbox keys thinking they were the same as enchanted keys. I haven't used any of the keys. How would I go about getting them exchanged for different ones, or a refund?

    submitted by /u/AttackOfTheMunchies
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 19: Descent into Avernus Patch Notes (PC)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    Barb dps - Defense slots.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Guys, Full Brutals on defensive slots? Or full radiants? Or I can mix both. I'm actually using 2/4 Brutals on defensive slots.

    submitted by /u/zard_nw
    [link] [comments]

    Sigil of Dragonborn Metallic available on zen store - 1500 zen ( PS4) Finally !! Hurry and get yours!!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Today I Learned Strahd Is Unrelenting...

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    I'm sure we are all sick and tired of CR, but imagine being Strahd, having had enough of these pesky adventurers who keep on failing, and decide to leave the confines of your arena to pursuit them beyond the veil...

    submitted by /u/Deadmano
    [link] [comments]

    Regis's letter

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    anyone got any idea why regis sent a letter out to everyone? he doesn't say anything of substance if you talk to him in mantol-derith.

    submitted by /u/moderatelypacedturtl
    [link] [comments]

    Staff of flowers for tanks?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    I pulled a staff of flowers rn from ME Chests and dont know if i should use it or if it isn't worth it ...

    My iL is rn 23k but i have to buy some comps and higher enchants for more HP and some of tank stats.

    Is it really worth it to use or should i sell it for +1mio AD and buy some other stuff?

    submitted by /u/Payzoh
    [link] [comments]

    Did Bel Get Harder (30/06/2020)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Two days ago, I went with a group of guild mates into Bel and we had very little trouble taking him down.

    Today we went in and it seems Bel is WAY stronger than before. His sword attacks do a lot more AOE damage to the group and anytime we entered the cannonball phase, he randomly targets 2 party meme era and gives them fire damage which basically wiped them (one was a tank with 700k+ hp).

    Is anyone else having these same thoughts? Is he still a reasonable challenge soloing him? I'm curious what the community has to say.

    submitted by /u/Slider257
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie question: Where did the account-wide mounts go (post mod19)?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Hi again,

    I created a new character after the mod19 patch and I went to claim my account-wide mounts from the claims agent but they weren't there.

    Have they moved those to some other location/npc?

    Thanks as always.

    submitted by /u/red_linux
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter: Avernus Official Launch Trailer

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Refer-a-friend question

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    If you get to a high level with you first character and claim all the rewards, do you still get the level 5 and 20 rewards for making a new character?

    submitted by /u/M30wburg3r
    [link] [comments]

    Hi could someone help i am new to this game and i can not choose which class should i take i am wondering warlock or ranger archer which would you recomened

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    New mod new best DPS class?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    With mod 19 and all the new gear and changes to classes what will the best DPS class change?

    Thank is advance

    submitted by /u/Thomas-C-M
    [link] [comments]

    Lovely patch on demand

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Who else is stuck in an endless patch on demand after specifically taking time to update the game beforehand? I am really frustrated about not being able to jump right into the new zone!

    submitted by /u/MasterDroid97
    [link] [comments]

    Gearing up for tomm and IC question.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    How much power do I need to be efficient in these 2? I can hit caps but my power will be around 145-150k. I know that's not enough but it's been hard to find a concrete answer on what to shoot for. Thank you

    Worth noting: to hit stats caps for IC I won't be able to use all BiS gear. I could probably wear the 3% damage shirt but that's it as of right now.

    Also if anyone is down for practice runs for either I am down.

    submitted by /u/clapt0wn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment