• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    Neverwinter [July 2020] New Members, Start Here!

    Neverwinter [July 2020] New Members, Start Here!


    [July 2020] New Members, Start Here!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Greetings! It's been a while since our main sticky got an update, so I'm making a new one up now.

    First of all, welcome to the r/Neverwinter subreddit. This is the subreddit for the Neverwinter MMO by Cryptic. Please take some time to read our Rules.

    You are free to post trading threads here (provided that they do not violate the subreddit's rules), or you can use the r/NeverwinterTradePost subreddit. Please make sure that you flair your post with the platform you play on.

    If you are wanting to chat with people, the Protector's Enclave Discord server is available. While it's not an official Discord, it is the closest thing we have to one, and there are devs and other PWE & Cryptic staff present. The subreddit also has its own built in chat system, but it's buggy and gets cleared of text often (due to bugs with Reddit).

    We have a list of recruiting guilds. It's currently not up to date, but will be updated sometime in the next week. If you wish to have your guild added to the list, leave a LINK here in this thread. See the list for more details.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Yopuka
    [link] [comments]

    Whenever my daughter walks in on me playing Neverwinter

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    DM'ing ain't easy

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Question: At what point do daily and weekly quests reset?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    So my question is basically do repeatable quests reset when the quest is completed or when you turn them in? The difference is that when it's completed it's ready to be turned in in your quest journal but when you turn it in it's gone from your quest journal.

    The reason I'm asking is cuz it's sometimes really painful to go pick up a quest at a location. Then run around, complete it then run back to that location for the sole purpose of turning it in before continuing on with your adventures. When you could just hold on to the completed quest until you're ready to pick it up again the next day. Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/EnchantedBandit
    [link] [comments]

    Hunter Ranger Trapper rotation for single target MOD19.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    Knights Of Gaia (PS4)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    We are looking for active helpful people. We have a discord, we do constant giveaways. We are gh17 with alot of boons to choose from. We are apart of very alliance. if I interested my psn is Aurora_0117 https://discord.gg/RzrjGA5

    submitted by /u/Aurora0121
    [link] [comments]

    Healer for Mod 19

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    What is the best healer class for mod 19? Want to make one and can't tell what is the easiest to use since I'm an extremely casual player.

    submitted by /u/wickedbitchcraft
    [link] [comments]

    20K Now What?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Had a longer term goal of reaching 20K Item Level so that I could run the Random Epic Dungeon Queue which has been accomplished today. What is a good long term goal to stretch for next? Here are some that I am considering:

    • 25K Item Level
    • Descent into Avernus/Path of the Fallen Campaigns
    • Lair of the Mad Mage
    • The Infernal Citadel
    • PVP Campaign (unlikely to set this as a goal)
    • Something else?
    • All of the Above?

    Any help on setting a new goal or set of goals would be appreciated. Apologize if this question had been addressed recently on this subreddit.

    submitted by /u/Gadshill
    [link] [comments]

    How to get back to Yawning Portal?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    I left the Yawning Portal before going into the Expedition to Terminus and now I can't find my way back. Some google searching led me to this subreddit and someone asked this before, the answer was to talk to Neverember in Moonstone Mask again, I'm currently standing in Moonstone Mask and there is no Neverember. I also can't get into the VIP lounge. Was I not supposed to leave?

    submitted by /u/kendiggy
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarian build

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Ok so I'm a barbarian blademaster at 18k item level. I don't have money for VIP, I definitely don't have 100-300k AD to throw around for companions or anything else. The one I have now barely heals me at all and I mostly have basic blue/green gear. Any advice? Cause I can't even kill enemies in decent into avernus campaign without running for my life 😭😭😭😭😭

    submitted by /u/Fatan2020
    [link] [comments]

    Treasure maps? I feel fooled

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Since the last patch, i have noticed a further nerf on map drop rate (already awful), before i could get 4/5 maps in 1 hour, now 0/1 (same number of mobs). This is clearly a nerf.

    People complain about map drop rate -----> They lower drop rate even more.

    Cryptic logic.

    The desire to play is passing me again, and I am thinking of logging in only to collect the daily VIP key.

    submitted by /u/Onslaughtxx
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, I'm downloading the Neverwinter!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Hello! :)

    I'm downloading the game right now I'm not sure what class to use.

    I'm more interested in PVP than PVE. I like high APM characters, for example the GW2 elementalist or Invoker in DOTA2. My friend who plays this (he's a newbie too), says that classes are all the same thing. What do you think guys?

    submitted by /u/Ryo_Tekashi
    [link] [comments]

    Question about movement and at-wills

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    So when I have at-wills set to press left / right, that hurts my hands if I have to keep the mouse button pressed for a longer time.

    Then I tried setting the at-wills to click left / right, but then it spams the at-wills and I can't move in combat anymore unless I shift first. Very awkward and slow and you can run out of stamina. Or completely re-arranging your camera perspective so no enemy is in the red target reticle, but that's way too slow and cumbersome too.

    I thought maybe at-will spam would stop if you click again or use something else, like an encounter power, but it doesn't work.

    Also, on that setting, a wizard will cast as soon as any enemy is in the red targeting reticle, BEFORE even pressing the left/right mouse button.

    Remapping at-wills to a keyboard button doesn't work well either, you still have to hold the key down and I have too many actions on keyboard buttons already.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/TheRaven1406
    [link] [comments]

    This is my stats I’m max bonding /empowers / radian / insgnia / and My damaged is too low I’m using vorbal and guild boon in power can someone tell me why ? And the best rotation I’m using now not so fast then rentless slash then roar then rage then rentless slash and many thanks for your help PS4

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    [PS4] LoMM Bluescreen on Trobriand's pillar phase

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    Having only been 80 for a little bit, I tried to do LoMM today, everything went smooth until the final boss..

    During the phase where you need to DPS the pillars in the four corners, every single pull minimum of 3 people would instantly crash upon any of the pillars being killed. We gave it a solid 5-6 pulls before eventually just abandoning.

    Is this a common occurrence among PS4 players, or perhaps all platforms?

    submitted by /u/imtamingagiga
    [link] [comments]

    Is there seriously no way to get the cool trade bar store transmutes? :(

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    Were they just completely removed?

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment