• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 11, 2020

    Neverwinter LOMM (boreworm) and healing

    Neverwinter LOMM (boreworm) and healing


    LOMM (boreworm) and healing

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    given the mod19 changes in bastion, and other healing, does it still make sense to clump up during the charging etc (or in general?), or is it now better to spread out to allow the healer to single target?

    I would guess it depends on astral sheild use?

    submitted by /u/raspberry-tart
    [link] [comments]

    APE

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    I'm so fking done this ape is literally not dropping me my rod have done 150+ runs and probably 70% of those are me having the killing blow and still no drop like honestly idk how sad this is its super annoying -_-

    submitted by /u/GrimNorris
    [link] [comments]

    New to Neverwinter

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Been trying to find a MMO to play that can be a good alternative to Everquest II since I recently quit Everquest II back in March, and after months of being indecisive on what MMO I could go for like ESO, Neverwinter or Guild Wars 2, I figured Neverwinter would probably be best for me. lol

    Admittedly, I didn't know there was a Neverwinter MMO until a couple years back and was curious about it but never had the time for it, but now I do sooo.. yeah.

    submitted by /u/ArchiboldRavencroft
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarian?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    I am a new player and am considering what class to play. Barbarian caught my eye and I'm wonder if it is a good class for content in the game. I'm looking for a DPS than can still take a few hits.

    submitted by /u/Cryptontic
    [link] [comments]

    What are these thangs?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    What do you do with Marks of Lid, Stig, etc...? They're taking up space in my inventory

    submitted by /u/Michael-Albie
    [link] [comments]

    my warlock likes relics

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    For some reason after I do MEs my power falls from 101k to 95k..but I don't have any debuffs applied ...can anyone help me with this?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    I play on pc....it shows that am injured but even after 30secs on campfire it remains the same.

    submitted by /u/sericsheon
    [link] [comments]

    What are people targeting when they farm lomm and IC?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Just curious what to reroll for.

    submitted by /u/collocation
    [link] [comments]

    Zok Box Update?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    With Staff of Flowers dropping in the new Lockbox, and many artifacts now available in the Trade Bar Store, do you think they'll update the Zok Boxes with some higher level gear?

    submitted by /u/SerTokes
    [link] [comments]

    Retraining Token

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Did they remove Retraining tokens from Sybella in the vault? Is there any way to buy tokens besides from zen store?

    Am i wrong or can you get retraining tokens from sommer festival?

    submitted by /u/Payzoh
    [link] [comments]

    What's your flavor?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    So I have recently been progressing through the river district and it occurred to me that even though it's quite the grind doing it, the flavor is actually really neat. That being said, what's everyone's favorite content in the game flavor wise?

    My personal favorite content so far flavor wise I have encountered has been umbraxakar and lomm are tied at #1 , spellplague caverns and the portal stone lairs, castle never and ravenloft are tied, valimdra's tower and dread ring, and chult as a zone.

    Also if anyone know's If you can replay any questlines like you do the first time around without just making new characters please let me know! I'd love to go battle umbraxakar or strahd solo content again sometime to break up monotony here and there of grinding things.

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    Found joy of the game again. The fighter tank at level 29 in this photo. Love it allready. Hdps is boring now. Leveling this fast as possible to get in dungeon action. Others have found joy of this game again by just change role?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Zoom out camera

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Why are they not making it so we can zoom out much more on console?would rly like it to happen cuz even ''max'' zoomed out on console is way to bad imo

    submitted by /u/Statixlolyo
    [link] [comments]

    [Mod 19] Where are all the legacy armors previously in the trade bar merchant gone?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    So I was saving up my trade bars for the Elven set, but it seems to have been removed along with all the other legacy equipment... are they completely gone from the game now, or can they be obtained any other way?

    submitted by /u/benowillock
    [link] [comments]

    Fang of Bahamut Has Stopped Leveling With Me?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    So, from my understanding as a newer player, the Fang of Bahamut Belt is meant to level with your character until level 60.

    However, it seems to be stuck at 180 Item Level when I'm at Level 50, finding better items? Is this a bug or is the scaling for Fang really bad?

    submitted by /u/DustTheOtter
    [link] [comments]

    Nani the feck?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    So recently I've been hearing a deep voice say "I will protect you" and other things I can't understand randomly while I'm idling in the Enclave. My companion is currently the renegade illusionist but I've had this happen with my minstrel, apprentice healer, and man at arms, so I doubt it's that. It's happened with both my Tiefling and Drow and my friend hears it as well. I

    submitted by /u/BDMirros
    [link] [comments]

    UI scaling

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Hello i am new and i am having problems with the UI scaling i have a 4k monitor and the ui scaling isnt working is there a fix?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Maxx7410
    [link] [comments]

    Necessary stats for zariel?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    I know the stat cap for zariel is 90k arp, acc and crit, 140k CA, 90k defense and deflection and 95k CritAvoid.

    But how much do you actually need for the zariel trial? Do you have to max the defensive stats as a dps and how much health should you have. I've heard 400k even for dps as a minimum.

    Maxing the offensive stats as a dps isn't that hard for me but maxing all defensive stats and having 400k health seems really difficult.

    submitted by /u/Mriamsosmrt
    [link] [comments]

    A thread of newbie questions

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Before I start I want to preface with my friends and I are casual players.

    Is the AD Exchange a thing anymore? It is worth it, since you can just use the auction house?

    I was at White Crags in Icespire yesterday and I killed the ice golem walking around. Seconds later I'm fighting shadow demons, deep crows, and fire based monsters. Is that because of Acquisitions Inc., or was it just the game being glitchy or something?

    This one I think I know the answer to, but I'm asking anyway for clarification. Can you remap controls?

    Is it worth grinding AD to get a better mount, for should I just stick with the basic horses and Beetle?

    Why do both Fighter Paragons kinda suck? I started out Vanguard and just changed to Dreadnought last night. Vanguard does no true damage whatsoever and Dreadnought dies in four or so hits. Do I suck more than I thought or is there just no balance? I've seen some tanks hit pretty hard, so I'm a bit confused.

    submitted by /u/BDMirros
    [link] [comments]

    New player with a question about professions

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    I just got the game not too long ago, and I'm not really that familiar with this genre of games.

    I started playing a warlock, and just unlocked the workshop, and I wanted to know what profession is the best to level up as I go, and I was also wondering if I have to come back to Protector's Enclave every time I want to do stuff with my artisans.

    submitted by /u/FraikulNeremis
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to get helmets for dragonborn other then the race pack?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    I bought every item in the pack already, separately, because I didn't realize there was a pack, and I don't want to drop 70 bucks just for the ability to wear a helmet. Is there any other way I can get a helmet for my dragonborn that works with regular armor, NOT the fashion outfit?

    Edit: I specifically want helmets, not just items in the head slot. No horns, no eyes, no crowns/circlets/etc, I want a helmet.

    Edit edit: Whats with a the storm of downvotes for asking a question?

    submitted by /u/DragynDance
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment