• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 14, 2020

    Neverwinter When I try to outsmart Cryptic

    Neverwinter When I try to outsmart Cryptic


    When I try to outsmart Cryptic

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Heals in Mod19

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Is it true that incoming and outgoing heal got nerfed on mod19? Heard something about outhoing heal comps getting from 10% to 3% at legendary?

    submitted by /u/Payzoh
    [link] [comments]

    Tanking

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    It's very early days, but I'm trying to compartmentalise the 3 main tanks, Paladin, Fighter and Barbarian.

    Paladin seems to have a lot of AoE tanking options, Warrior has a few and some single target. The Barbarian I don't know, as it's only level 10, so I can't guess.

    Am I right in my very high level summary of the Paladin and Fighter?

    Where is the Barbarian is the AoE / Single target generalization?

    submitted by /u/FeyReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Mount Giveaway

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    1 unbound legendary Hellfire Engine on PS4. I don't play this game on PS4, after i switch to PC. Just leave a comment and i will pick someone at this weekend.

    submitted by /u/babumabuoa
    [link] [comments]

    What Stats to Choose for Barbarian

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    I'm a new player and what stats should I upgrade on my barbarian? I'm looking for a dps that can still take a few hits.

    submitted by /u/Cryptontic
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarians Reaching New Heights!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Literally! At this rate they'll head into outer space!

    submitted by /u/Deadmano
    [link] [comments]

    Lack of good looking greatswords

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Barbarian

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I've been looking to start a class that has a good DPS damage and also good AOE/ST class. Barbarian has come up some quite time now. I was wondering what do u guys think about this class in endgame pve content/dungeons.

    submitted by /u/ScaryxTerry
    [link] [comments]

    DPS CLASS

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm a returning player and was just wondering what's the top tier dps classes as of MOD 19? Like tier wise, how u rank all classes from being the best dps meaning AOE/ST and also survival to the least. I don't wanna waste my time grinding a character.

    submitted by /u/ScaryxTerry
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to play ranger mix-skills?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm recent in game, I heard ranger has melee stance and range stance, is it possible to mix the skills from them, and so basically to play with 2 skills hotbars instead of one? I'm really interested in PVP, all that googled didn't found response, so do I have a chance? Mixing the skills to have maximum effcieny of my character?

    submitted by /u/KOT3W45
    [link] [comments]

    Umbraxakar simulacrum

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    I really want this.... anyone know if you can get this from the vanity box from zok? Just curious if I can farm weave touched fragments and increase my odds.

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    Knights of the New Order: PS4, GH16 Is seeking active 18+ Players of ALL levels to enjoy GamePlay in an interactive community. Prizes, Giveaways and Contests availible for all our Members! Using the force or Joining the Dark side is optional. Check out our Discord:

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Question about holy trinity (Tank,Heal,DPS)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    We're planning to start an MMORPG with holy trinity/role based teamwork with 3-4 of my friends. The best i could find with a reasonable pricing is Neverwinter. However, I doubt that holy trinity aspect works well in this game. I have a feeling like everyone can pick a dps and complete late game events, and I think this makes an MMO"RolePlaying"G pointless and dumb. I have tried several games (GW2 for example) which feel like I'm playing a single player game with my friends.
    TL;DR: 1- Is this game role dependant?
    2- Can it really fulfill holy trinity aspect?
    3- Can you overcome challenges with mindless button mashing?
    4- Are there boss mechanics you HAVE TO pay attention to?

    submitted by /u/mohayta
    [link] [comments]

    Dread for Paladin Justicar

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    I heard people suggest Vorpal and Bilethorn for aggro generation. I was wondering how Dread would work for me since I'm not super rich, and this one is kinda like Bilethorn as a single target enchant.

    submitted by /u/Gweddeoran
    [link] [comments]

    Enemy Ratings

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Anybody knows what are enemy ratings on newest map? For sure I am NOT asking for Zariel caps. Also if there is a source where I could find enemy ratings on different maps it would be great :)

    submitted by /u/polo910
    [link] [comments]

    Whats about this Pack? Can you choose any of all Weapon & Armor enchants? And are they tradable?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Mark of potency farm?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Is there anywhere I may have missed that drops marks of potency, specifically rank 4s? Just making sure I'm not missing anything obvious here.

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    Why do some characters start with certain items that others don't?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    So I decided to get a third character slot and make a half orc fighter. When I loaded in the game I checked my mail and recieved a random leter (I'm thinking from the game, but not sure) that contained a companion pack containing the War Dog of purple rarity.

    Eventually, later in the same day, I decided to deleate her and just restart as a Paladin. Though, the only mail I got was the 'Welcome to Neverwinter' message with the box. I looked on some of my other characters and nothing on there either.

    Anybody know why I recieved this random pack? No event as far as I know, and I didn't buy it.

    submitted by /u/AnotherSmartFuck
    [link] [comments]

    I just started the game is there enything I sud know?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    How to best raise your ivl to 20k+ as a new player?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    So I read this guide, https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/eji917/level_80_noobproof_beginner_guide_mod_17/

    And it is is a bit outdated as you now need 20k for the random queues. I know ilvl isn't everything but I need to get much higher before worrying about balancing stats.

    I've looked around for easy upgrades and an improvement plan?

    • Left Side Armor: Juma Bags - 1225 ilvl

    • Weapons : Burnished From Seals of the deep, should I upgrade them all the way to legendary eventually (super expensive), or are there any higher ilvl weapons that are relatively easy to get?

    • Shirt, Pants: Seals of the Fallen ilvl 1200

    • Amulet : ? (AH one is only 950, 1 slot)

    • Rings: AH ones are 990, 2 slots, any better?

    • Belt : ? (AH one is only 950, NO slots)

    • Artifacts: ? AH ones are only 60 for purple, plus the 3 blue artifacts from an early quest, ilvl92

    • Comp gear: any higher than blue AH 965 , 1 slot?

    Any more suggestions?

    submitted by /u/TheRaven1406
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment