• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 11, 2020

    Neverwinter When the Arbiter Cleric has 230k power

    Neverwinter When the Arbiter Cleric has 230k power


    When the Arbiter Cleric has 230k power

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    You versus the sandcastle she told you not to worry about.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    Warlock buff feels good

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    Warlock buff feels good

    Just wanted to share a little personal achievement I got today. Top DPS in lomm with 130k power unbuffed against a couple of tr's.

    https://preview.redd.it/vjaissezk6a51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=894945d0b18cab0223b40b79392973cc91083fe7

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsWozy
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a sub oriented to newcomers?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    I've been playing for a week with people who haven't played before. None of us really know what's up, but I'm the most experienced. I'd rather not disrupt the flow of vets by asking stupid questions lol.

    submitted by /u/BDMirros
    [link] [comments]

    Eyes of the Wicked update

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Wicked horns

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Is this item meant to be converted to appearance library or not I notice that it is not a free appearance change item like the Marked Cloak of the Fallen.

    submitted by /u/Griswalt23
    [link] [comments]

    Hi all So I just bought Zen to get this bundle special. However when I go to buy the item it gives me this message just when trying to buy the bundle. Does this mean I can't buy it or can I buy the bundle and have access to use the items later?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    Help with ToMM Preparation

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    I'd really like to try ToMM before healers get nerfed in Mod 19. My stats are a little short compared to what most sites recommend: Power = 155K, HP - 340K, CA - 126K. Other Offensive stats and Defensive are capped at 80K+. Critical severity is 115%. I'm a rogue using Burnished and Dark Remnants sets with Envenomed artifact and Barkshield 14 slotted.

    Two questions:

    1. Are my stats good enough for ToMM?
    2. What's the best way to learn the mechanics? My guild doesn't do practice runs.

    thanks

    submitted by /u/A_Gamer2020
    [link] [comments]

    Am I ready for ToMM?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    AD to Zen Backlog

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    With the AD to zen backlog reaching 27 mil on pc, is anyone actually selling zen? Like is it even worth it to leave AD in the market in hopes that the order would be fulfilled now?

    submitted by /u/LeGlaciate
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with Warlock/Shadow Slip

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    I am a new player and playing as a warlock. Whenever I used the shadow slip ability, and use all of my stamina bar, the ability is unable to be toggled off and my character will randomly use it for a split second once there is enough stamina built up. The only way to stop it it from being toggled "on" is to completely stop moving until stamina has built back up. Is there an option I'm not seeing on toggling the movement? Or is still just something I have to deal with?

    submitted by /u/eastelephant
    [link] [comments]

    Reroll bug

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    I have posted one before thinking it was only with Infernal Citadel, but it's happening in every dungeon in TOMM CODG LOMM IC right now, I can't even enjoy the game am I the only one getting this literally every game? When I reroll it's generally my 2th one the chest closes the next one I open, it says the reward cannot be rerolled, I can reroll the other chest after like 5 minutes but noone is gonna wait that long everytime it happens, I am really sick off this bug putting me away from dungeons, I tried putting a ticket but basically I got is nothing that they are gonna look into it, I did expect a solution but no, I had this issue with the launch at M16 with Lomm but it happened like once in probably 20-30 games I would be fine with that but now it's every game it's driving me crazy and I don't know what to do? Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    Annihilation alliance looking for GH15+

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Very active alliance looking for a committed guild to join our family. We run all content and have regularly scheduled beginner, intermediate, and completion tomm runs for the alliance. PM me for more info

    submitted by /u/7DeadlySinsGuild
    [link] [comments]

    Bugged quests, my favourite.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    I'm going to try leaving the area coming back, but..

    Common Cause: Treasure Seekers in Whispering Caverns is giving me the marker to talk to the harper dude, but he's given me the usual 2 jobs and nothing more. I completed the jobs he asked me too, the common cause job won't come up. I looked around for anything I could interact with, nothing.
    Just points me back to him, with nothing more to do.

    submitted by /u/RealMessyart
    [link] [comments]

    Pack of the fallen/divine

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    How I get the Eyes of the wicked? I purchased the pack of the fallen on the zen market but I can't claim on agent =( bug or what? I'll can claim later? :( pls help

    submitted by /u/zard_nw
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wants to buy the swarm mount?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    I got lucky yesterday, but i cant put a price on it, since there isnt much on the store, it isnt acc bound.

    submitted by /u/Naomemamacoxarada
    [link] [comments]

    PvP and PvP gear

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    Hello guys I have question - where do I get best gear for CW to do some pvp? Wanted to start campaign and wanted to be strong there but I lack expirience. I know I can get some in stronghold and from black ice. Which one is best? Any tips and advices for begginer?

    submitted by /u/Kadiusz
    [link] [comments]

    Metallic dragonborn

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    So I just bought the sigil in the zen market, I used it and I can' t change race. Do you know what's going on?

    submitted by /u/Vaccanera
    [link] [comments]

    Importance of item level?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    Importance of item level?

    I've got an artifact belt (Apocalypse Bindings) which is at purple level and has and item level of 679. Yet in the workshop I can make a Stonehide Belt which has an item level of 925 and a number of better stats. Even if upgraded to legendary the item level of the Apocalypse Bindings is lower than 925 as are a lot of the other stats.

    So my question is... why is it recommended? (I get it's got the +1 STR and +2 CHA which is nice).
    And, how important is item level in general?

    https://preview.redd.it/o25cyn7ffz951.png?width=638&format=png&auto=webp&s=69c2730a052e06a5aab61f48ea1899cb59fd39c7

    submitted by /u/lonelyfootpad
    [link] [comments]

    Gold to Ad ratio

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    As the title implies.

    submitted by /u/shotyMCshotster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment