• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    Neverwinter Augment companions?

    Neverwinter Augment companions?


    Augment companions?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    I've heard Bulette pup is the best augment companion but what makes it superior to quasit, polar bear cub, or even rat pup??

    submitted by /u/NamesRHardXD
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter has changed to night time

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Did I hit a setting accidentally? I don't remember it ever being dark before?

    submitted by /u/hayley3
    [link] [comments]

    Item level

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Ok so now I'm at 22k item level as a warlock. I got two purple bonding and one legendary on my companion, his gear the best I can get. The mount ins all blue until I get enough to upgrade to purple. I only have one purple mount, and a couple dungeons that drop great gear requires 24-26k item level. If I basically got all I can afford with avernus (however u spell it) Basically killing me still and no dungeons besides the mad mage drop anything good, how on earth am I suppose to get to 24-26k item level? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 unless I gotta grind a million AD just for one item 🤣🤣🤣🤣

    submitted by /u/Fatan2020
    [link] [comments]

    Campaign Progress

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I have a few questions about progressing through the campaign. Before I ask the questions here are some basics, I'm level 77 and I just finished the third tier of undermountain giving me my third boon, also I'm a Paladin Tank. Today was my first time playing campaign. On the third dungeon I picked up the scrolls this time and got epic companion gear from my cache, and I was curious if it's worth grabbing them all even if it takes longer? Also what are some other things a new player could keep in mind while progressing through their first run? TIA

    submitted by /u/kilogramsthelost
    [link] [comments]

    AD farming

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    I see tons of guides on YouTube but a lot of them are old or rely on events so I wanted to ask here for a reliable up to date way to get AD. I'm not talking insane amount or super easy or anything just the proper way to farm them.

    submitted by /u/ElijahTheTrashCactus
    [link] [comments]

    Campaigns and boons

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Just curious as to how long it would take to get all the boons, haven't played in quite awhile (roughly like 3 years?) and I'm in the process of doing the campaigns, or at least as much as I can without waiting for daily resets and such.

    submitted by /u/Fenrirs_
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter 2020

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    So I just got into the game. I played it a few times but deleted it. I saw video saying how no one plays, the servers are dead. I want to know If i should keep playing or not.

    submitted by /u/TheDuckLord2005
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with enchantments

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    I need help from the experts on what enchantments I should be using so I know what to upgrade and invest in. I play Arcanist wizard

    submitted by /u/NamesRHardXD
    [link] [comments]

    Zerthimon Fragments

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Can anyone possible explain how I'm supposed to obtain these?

    submitted by /u/TheMan12331
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Newb question regarding XP rates

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    My family has 3 people who started playing recently. We all have VIP, and are around level 50. Once we got VIP we noticed one of our member was leveling slower than the others.

    Today we hovered over our health bars and got these results:

    I'm gettin 21% xp bonus

    One member is getting 70% xp bonus

    The slow member had no bonus showing

    I'd assume that the slow player should at least be getting the 10% from VIP, right? Does it not show up in this display? What other things contribute to this exp bonus?

    submitted by /u/the_mcgee
    [link] [comments]

    Strategy for Bel Hard-Mode (need advice)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Can anyone share their technique or strategy or team composition for beating Bel in hard mode? Any advice is appreciated. I'm thoroughly convinced that the +5 ring only drops in hard more on PS4.

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    I miss my dancing piggies

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Please go back to the old animation on the piggies. I liked being able to make my pig look like it was eating the food at the Hero's Feast. Making him dance. Even making him look inappropriate was fun. Now, he just does a circle.

    submitted by /u/GeorgeWendt1
    [link] [comments]

    Attempting to Update the Launcher! Over and over and over again.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Again, since Thursday's patch, every time I load NW it wastes 42 MB updating the Launcher, and none of the exe files have today's date.

    Why does it do this and what can be done? Three times I logged in today and three times it updated the flipping launcher.

    submitted by /u/Shadowblade001
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading enchants

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    With R15 bonding stones, is it better to upgrade my radiant enchants to 15 now, or do I get more out of upgrading my companion's power runestones? Not sure which to do first. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Jecyn
    [link] [comments]

    So what's left in the game?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    So I really dislike the active zones starting with Descent. Since I still had VIP I pop in for keys and play a bit AH.

    This week I had 2 cases where I had a winning bid on an item (at a huge discount), and at about 10 seconds I get "item expired" on the "time left" and a mail saying I was overbid.

    I suspect that the game allows players to remove items from AH even if there are live bids on them. If this is the case then AH is not a good playground either :/

    So here goes:

    Active zone - not to my liking (taste)

    AH - seems to be rigged

    Crafting - huh, really?

    What's left?

    submitted by /u/zZz511
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon's hoard or quartermaster's?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Help of free gear on ps4

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Im having a hard time on the game, warlock class, was wondering if anyone could lend a hand and give me some good gear(mounts, wepons, armor, companions ect) or if they could just help.

    thx dm me for my psn

    submitted by /u/DynamicLouis
    [link] [comments]

    An Important Invitation - what items do you get?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    I just started the quest "An important invitation", since I reached level 70... My inventory was somewhat clogged up and now I'm worried I didn't get everything. The official wiki wasn't of much help, does anyone know the item list of what you get at the beginning?

    submitted by /u/NightmareEyes_Rose
    [link] [comments]

    Cleric Armor

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    What are some of your favorite Cleric armors for transmutes?

    submitted by /u/Holyjammalamma1234
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question/opinion

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    I just got this today-

    Forsaken Scout's Hood: Executioner's Might [When you kill an enemy, your power increases by 5000 for 10 seconds(30 second cooldown)]

    And this is what I currently have on-

    Infernal Forged Hood: Skirmisher's Might [Whenever you deal Combat Advantage damage with your powers, you have a 10% chance to gain 5000 power for 10 seconds(30 second cooldown)]

    The stats work with what I need. It's down to the equip perk. What would be better for a Arbiter Cleric? Is Combat Advantage really needed on a cleric? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/bluebird2073318
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] If you need a guild to donate to from Siege let me know

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    My guildhall is rank 18 and we can use all of your vouchers.... TIA and no i'm not begging just offering a location to drop stuff :)

    submitted by /u/quasimdm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment