• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 13, 2020

    Neverwinter After years of playing, cheers to the first legendary pull out of a lockbox!! 🎉🍾

    Neverwinter After years of playing, cheers to the first legendary pull out of a lockbox!! ����


    After years of playing, cheers to the first legendary pull out of a lockbox!! ����

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Got some really nice loot from the LOMM chest

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    My boy became 1 year old today, Happy birthday!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    What are some QoL changes you'd like to see in the future?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    I'd like to see automatic rough AD refine upon logging into a toon so that I don't miss out if I happen to forget.

    I'd like to see the actual timers for Major Heroic Encounters for all zones not just Well of dragons.

    I'd like to see all legacy artifacts get a bump up in stats so that they can be useful again.

    I'd like to see the same for neck and belt bonuses. They don't have to be as high but I'd like to see them a little closer to mod 16+.

    I'd like them to bring back old long gone transmutes.

    I'd like to see them re-implement class specific gear bonus's to help encourage diverse group forming instead of of stacking 8 DC's for Tomm. (I jest but you know it's true.)

    I'd like to see fashion have their own load outs.

    I'd like to see more diversity in regards to weekly legacy quests. Instead of having the pattern they currently do, (HE's, zone quests, kill enemies) Why not add things such as replay actual story missions, find scrying stones, complete a weekly dungeon, kill x amount of dragons, find scavenger hunts, the possibilities are endless.

    Speaking of dragons, I'd like to see them become relevant again.

    submitted by /u/Silktrocity
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Metallic Dragonborn customization

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    I know it might be weird to ask, but I am pondering between getting normal Dragonborn or Metallic one and I want to know if Metallic one has some nice blue color customizations to it? I can't check myself without buying, so if someone would be able to give me some screenshots of customization screen, I would be really thankful!

    submitted by /u/DragonoidPL
    [link] [comments]

    Farming exp for your companion

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    Hey guys iam trying to lvl up my alpha compy. Is there a Quick way to that? Iam Not talking about buying Things from the tradestore :)

    submitted by /u/Baliel1000
    [link] [comments]

    Idea to revive this game and PVP.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    A MMR and ranked system. Any level may queue PVP. Lower levels will be given gear for PVP and level set to max. Like they will have the option to use/pick some leveled but junk gear. Able to level and earn gear and money only from playing PVP.

    submitted by /u/throwaway9032043890
    [link] [comments]

    Dented metal rod

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    I have been doing this on xbox pretty much since day 1. Almost every day. Even with the increase chance, I still cannot get this stupid component. Does anyone know the actual percent of it dropping??

    I wish the devs could make a cap on this sort of thing. Where after, say, 50 times, you are guaranteed to get it. Its annoying how some people can run it a few times and get the piece and never have to waste their life on Bel again, yet I have done it almost every day and I am left to suffer another day longer....

    submitted by /u/JTYdude99
    [link] [comments]

    Levelling progression 60-80

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    When you hit level 60, am I correct in thinking you should abandon the original zones, do 60-70 in the elemental evil campaign zones, and then skip to Undermountain for 70-80 and ignore everything else before 80?

    I see that there are lots of other campaigns available but I'm assuming the rewards for these are no longer relevant?

    submitted by /u/teppic1
    [link] [comments]

    I beat undermountain, now what?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    So I beat undermountain, do I just do ME's until I'm good enough to do LOMM??

    submitted by /u/NamesRHardXD
    [link] [comments]

    How do I stop the constant profession notifications

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    I"m assuming they want me to spend money but I really find the profession thing boring.

    I can't even remember what it wants me to do except buy ingredients.

    submitted by /u/hayley3
    [link] [comments]

    Cheapest 110% Mount

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Just hit 80 about a week ago. Farming several currency for boons, but on things like the dragon run in well of dragons, I get left behind cause my mount is so slow. Whats the cheapest/easiest way to get a 110% mount and where would I purchase?

    submitted by /u/punkbanker
    [link] [comments]

    Infernal forged gaiters question....

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    As a DPS, Which upgrade should I choose? The demon or devil?

    For instance, does the Zariel trial have more demons vs devils?? I am just wondering which one would be the MOST beneficial for the new trial. I know nothing about the trial, so are there even devils or demons in it??

    Also, another question, in mod 19, we all know incoming healing is even harder now. So I have been wearing my rusted for Bel and everything else. I used to wear them in ToMM, but now, is everyone still wearing the rusted boots for ToMM? I assume Zariel trial, everyone is switching to the gaitors boots?

    Thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/JTYdude99
    [link] [comments]

    Recommended Wizard Build?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I wanted to ask around on a better wizard build both for AOE and ST. These are what I came up with and I was hoping to get some feedback/suggestions.

    Single Target (Arcanist Path)

    So far the ST Arcanist I have is doing great, but I still need to tweak it because I kinda messed up the feats and I was hoping this new one would be better.

    At-wills: Arcane Missiles, Storm Pillar

    Encounters: Ray of Enfeeblement(Tab), Repel, Entangling Force, Disintegrate

    Dailies: Ice Knife, Arcane Empowerment

    Feats: Spell Twisting, Assailing Force, Chaos Magic, Nightmare Wizardry, A Step Above Mastery

    Class Features: Storm Spell, Arcane Power Field

    AOE (Thaumaturge Path)

    I've been using Thaumaturge as an AOE loadout for PVE and while I can do solo content well, with other players I have noticeably lower DPS. I'm thinking of respeccing if there is a better alternative to my build (some say that the AOE arcanist build is viable but I've never really tried it).

    At-wills: Ray of Frost, Chilling Cloud

    Encounters: Chill Strike (Tab), Icy Terrain, Fireball, Icy Rays (though I'm thinking of swapping it for Conduit of Ice)

    Dailies: Ice Knife, Furious Immolation

    Feats: Relative Haste, Icy Veins, Shatter Strike, Frigid Winds, Rimefire Weaving

    Class Features: Chilling Prescence, Critical Conflagration

    Anyone have a better suggestion to these? I tried looking at guides available on the web but I'm not sure if those are updated for mod 19. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Nico_arki
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone answer a question about upgrading my artifact weapons please?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    I'm upgrading my burnished weapons at the moment to legendary. After using up 9 straight wards on a weapon I took a quick glance at the stats and it seems like a minimal gain. I think my item level goes up 3 points and stat wise I was super surprised to not see much of an increase as well. Why is it important to do this upgrade? The amount of RP, stones, and wards seem to be not worth the upgrade IMO. I'm very new to the game and just am farming ME's at the moment. I'm also a cleric if that makes a difference. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/mrbabybluman
    [link] [comments]

    Noob Bonding runestones and VIP

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    So I am farming AD to get those R15 bonding runestones. Should I just buy the R13 and work my way to R15 or should I save up to the R15 instead?

    Also, I am nearing 1 million AD and was wondering if I should invest in VIP? I've read that the content that you could get from lockboxes pays very well in the AH not to mention the advantages of being VIP. I figured it might speed up my farming of all the R15s instead of being able to afford only one of them.

    submitted by /u/Nico_arki
    [link] [comments]

    Artifacts

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    On my quest for power and viability in endgame, I move on to different aspects as things fall into place for others or I completely finish them. Right now, I'm using an orange quality Emblem of the Seldarine, purple quality Skull Lord Staff and Bruenor's Helm, and blue quality Darkened Storyteller's Journal, my intent being largely Defense, because it's my lowest important stat, but also the HP from Skull Lord Staff, companion influence from the Emblem and Journal, and the incoming healing from Bruenor's Helm. I have seen that as a DPS main, I should pursue Trobriand's Ring and/or Arcturia's Music Box and assuming I ever get one or the other or both, should I in fact use them or can I get by with what I already have at highest quality? What should my active artifact be?

    submitted by /u/reclusiveandtired
    [link] [comments]

    Fast way to get item level?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    I'm wanting to do the Infernal Descent adventures, but I keep dying. I have an item level of 16k and I need 21k. Is there a fast and easy way to do that? I really need to know.

    submitted by /u/EcstaticOven
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading my companion

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    I started a wizard, im about lvl 50 and i have the abyssal chick companion. I bought it at epic quality and it is now rank 35. Is it worth upgrading to legendary? Or is there another companion that I, as a thaumaturge wizard should be using? Thanks in advance for any answers

    submitted by /u/VanishingMonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Zen help

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Just recently got back into the game stopped playing a lot after stardock, then came back and finished avernus and liking the mad max feeling of the new mod. I decided to indulge a bit and get some zen for myself about $100 worth(good paycheck all bills paid). What would be the best route of spending it. Currently 23.4k il rouge. Any advice fellow adventurers thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/gordiez432
    [link] [comments]

    Soulweavers- Feypact or Hellpact for IC? And why?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    How to obtain The Firesmith’s Hammer?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Are there other ways to get the hammer without having to buy more of the bundles in the zen market? I need two more hammers and do not feel like dropping anymore money on it just to restore a second relic.

    submitted by /u/smark10
    [link] [comments]

    How to send in a ticket

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Hey guys, so recently I've collected all of the rods to upgrade the Forger's Box, however, when I first got it, I discarded it and I've found no way in game to pick it back up. I've tried going into support through the arc website, but for some reason its saying I don't have an account. Is there a way I can submit a ticket through the game? I wasn't initially going to bother trying to get it back, but since I've got all the restoration requirements, I figured it was worth a shot to try to get the box back. Thank you in advance for any help :)

    submitted by /u/Cynicalx25
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with a Tank Build

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of transitioning to pc from console and I wanted to try a role I've never done before a Tank and I don't really know what would be the best options for a tank can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/TheN00B78
    [link] [comments]

    Skyblazer companion - how to get?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I see everyone running around with Skyblazer companion and also many of then being sold for AD. Is there a wait to get that i am not seeing? Thx

    submitted by /u/Moguri-1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment