• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 22, 2020

    Neverwinter Fact Checking the Redeemed Citadel

    Neverwinter Fact Checking the Redeemed Citadel


    Fact Checking the Redeemed Citadel

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    As you can probably already guess by the title of this post, I'm going to be fact checking a lot of misinformation regarding the Redeemed Citadel in this post. By fact checking, I mean directly quoting Asterdahl - one of Cryptic's Devs. Hopefully this will help put an end to the amount of false information going around the community regarding the Redeemed Citadel.

    If you don't like reading, I also covered it all in a video that you can watch here.

    What does the Reforger's Blessing Pack actually get you?

    The Reforger's Pack unlocks the rewards on the bottom row shown within the Campaign Preview window. It also grants eventual access to the new Aasimar Race.

    Is the Reforger's Blessing Pack a buyout for the event?

    To echo what a few posters have already indicated as their interpretation, there is no buyout in this content. Even if you purchase the reforger's blessings, you must play the content. The reforger's blessing affords you the ability to play at your own pace.

    - Asterdahl (August 14th, 2020)

    Source

    Does buying the Reforger's Blessing Pack allow players to farm at their own pace?

    If you're not sure you'll be able to complete the goals in time: a reforger's blessing will be available in the zen market that allows the bearer to earn personal progress at their own pace, even after a milestone ends.

    - Asterdahl (August 14th, 2020)

    Source

    It should be noted that Asterdahl also said this though;

    It will be possible to purchase all items in the various stores that will become available in the citadel with Zariel's favor, even if you started playing the game after Module 20 launches and the campaign has ended.

    The only purchases that will no longer be available in the store will be packs like the daily refined astral diamond bundles.

    - Asterdahl (August 18th, 2020)

    Source

    Which means that the free rewards can be farmed over a personal period of time because the rewards will be available even after the event episode has ended. So this luxury isn't necessarily exclusive to those who bought the pack.

    Can you only get the weapons if you buy the blessings pack?

    You can get them free even without the pack, but not until after the campaign;

    With the Redeemed Citadel we are not selling best in slot equipment in the zen market. We will not be selling categories of items traditionally associated with playing through content such as armor and weapons.

    - Asterdahl (August 14th, 2020)

    Source

    Will the leaderboard reset after each Milestone?

    Each milestone will have its own independent leaderboard. The leaderboard concludes when the milestone is complete, i.e. when the server progress reaches 100%, the top 100 players will be locked in and rewarded.

    When milestone II begins, an entirely fresh leaderboard will begin for that milestone.

    - Asterdahl (August 19th, 2020)

    Source

    Is the R9 Vorpal for the Top 100 Players going to be better than the normal Vorpal?

    This enchant will function identically to vorpal in every way aside from visual effects. Another alternate version of the vorpal enchantment will also be added to the zen market after the milestone is completed. The two will be identical other than visual effects.

    - Asterdahl (August 14th, 2020)

    Source

    Will completing Milestone 1 trigger Milestone 2 right away?

    The next milestone will not begin until the previous one is completed. Release dates for next milestones are simply the earliest the next milestone can start. Once the previous milestone is completed, the next one will begin if it's after the release date.

    Currently, the plan is to release the episodes on the following dates. Please note these dates are all subject to change.

    Episode 2: September 15
    Episode 3: October 13
    Episode 4: November 10

    - Julia / Nit0cris (August 19th, 2020)

    Source

    submitted by /u/Yopuka
    [link] [comments]

    Will neverwinter be available when the new consoles come out?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Question regarding Augmented Companion

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Hello

    I use Black Dragon Ioun stone as my companion , as you know its an augmented companion which means all of the stat will be applied to my character

    however i have Bonding runestone which will increace companion influence from the stat that companion will offer and add it to me.

    so my question is while im using this companion the bonding runestone basically wont do anything for me , right ? i want to know is this correct and if so what kind of runestone shall i use.

    My character is a blade master.

    Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/Maxine-Fr
    [link] [comments]

    Freezing fix?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    I was doing a daily quest today and my game froze. I did driver update, setting changes, and even tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing has fixed it. Does anyone know of a permanent fix so I don't have to keep redoing the beginning quest of undermountain? Also my other games aren't giving me any issues or problem. Specs are a r9 290x graphics card with an 8-core 9590 processor.

    submitted by /u/MrBl3ssing
    [link] [comments]

    Chest Rewards

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    What's the best dungeon to run for chest rewards to make AD

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    New in-game chat channl

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    I noticed that sometimes Arc Forums has a tread open for QoL and i came up with an idea for a new in-game chat channel called [Shout] that sends out a typed message to your whole friends list. Lemme know what you guys think. It would be a good way of asking friends (who arent in your alliance) if they wanna join group for Queus or other content

    submitted by /u/Beyond-the-shado
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Companions - How many and which are best?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Friend and I are arguing how many legendary companions are optimal. After Bullette Pup and Crow, what are the next best options. I play DPS Rogue, he plays Paladin Justicar.

    submitted by /u/havensinnixa
    [link] [comments]

    Artifact set for justicar paladin?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    I'm at 22.6k ilvl on my tank paladin, but I haven't really worked on my artifacts at all. I currently have the neck and waist for the trobriand ring set, but dont have the ring yet. I've seen the mad mage set and it looks decent and cheap. I know erratic drift globe is probably the best endgame tank set, but it's pricey so for now, should I just get trobriand's ring, or get the mad mage set?

    Also, what artifacts should I slot in my secondaries?

    submitted by /u/FighterFay
    [link] [comments]

    Mog and Gary rings - is there a list?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Guessing its just Brutal Fiend, Condemned, and Overwhelmed given that's all i've gotten with a pretty big sample size. Can anyone confirm that?

    submitted by /u/tidho
    [link] [comments]

    SKT quest stack?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Running SKT on a couple of alts and can't recall the optimum quest stack routine, I'm sure you can just need a reminder.

    It's for all 4 areas where applicable, sea, bryn, cold and woods.

    So it's generally a 3 quest pick up per day for dailies, when does it roll over to fresh quests for each.

    So say I start from tomorrow, saturday, pick up all the quests, where do I complete and where can I wait for a full stack?

    Edit: is there a post/website that has update quest stack routines for all areas?

    Edit2: For clarity, hypothetically, instead of picking up and completing 3 daily quests today in sea of moving ice, I wait until tomorrow and pick up 6 quests in total and complete them all in one go, rather than 3 today and 3 tomorrow.

    submitted by /u/Selenathar
    [link] [comments]

    Faster way to change instances?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Is there a faster way to jump instances to get into Ascension BHE? I've been using a keybind "/bind F1 ChangeInstance" and choose whatever gets called in zone chat but it gets full easily.

    submitted by /u/sushicats16
    [link] [comments]

    Can my Xbox account be played on pc?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    New player

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Just starting the game. I prefer stealth playstyle or swordsman. Which is better and what build(race and class should it be

    submitted by /u/Ahza17
    [link] [comments]

    Very quick DC rant

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    So the devs did give one nice thing in the recent patch which extended the new mark feature to something like 120' and it doesn't unmark now it just doesn't work if you're out of range. So big plus glad that happened.

    HOWEVER

    GOD IS THE MARKING SYSTEM BROKEN AS ALL HELL

    Enter me. Goes to mark tank in a cluster of other people in a trial. Marks three wrong people, then realizes its because the enemy is actually body blocking the tank. Move in close to the tank. Is he marked? Idk because his big ol health bar is in the way. Guess I'll use my divinity to see if it heals him. doesn't goes back in trues to mark.

    Tank dead.

    Like this is a bit exaggerated but tbh the marking system is so damn hard to hit in tight spaces and the fact that it can be body blocked and hides BEHIND the health bar in my eyes us asonine. Not to mention the handful of times the mark just refused to show up even though it was actuallu there!! I love my DC and even though mod 19 I still came out on top managing to maintain my heals and being effective in group runs. But really I feel like after all that nerfing and everything they did to my poor cleric, ripping away my OGH and my precious BOH; the least they could do is to AT LEAST make marking people easier.

    I still am not sure what the idea was behind nerfing clerics, as clerics were never seen as unbalanced like the OP heals, (which I certainly am not dissing on OP as I personally never felt they were too unbalanced either) but it is just outrageous to make the support classes lives hell when we dedicate our time to literally supporting the dps and tanks.

    All I want in this world is a mark that aint broke. Please, is that too much to ask?

    submitted by /u/absentemus
    [link] [comments]

    What to do...

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    So, I'm a relatively new lev 80. I have MEs on farm, and am hitting my RTQs daily, but Im only at 18k IL, so I can't do REDQ.

    Am I basically forced to just do my daily MEs, until I gear up better, as I'm not strong enough to hit Avernus or REDQ, but no other content I've found offers any gear benefits. Is there any content I may not have explored yet, that could offer me a secondary means of gaining better equipment, so that I dont burn myself out just doing MEs for two weeks with only minimal gains most days, no gains on other days?

    Is there somewhere I can farm better artifacts/mounts/companions? Is there another source of gear I may be overlooking? Is there a quest chain for Avernus I might be able to handle to prep for when I'm strong enough to go there? Is Storm King or Chult completely outdated, or could I get some items from there?

    submitted by /u/punkbanker
    [link] [comments]

    Upcoming mount changes. THEORY

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    So during the roadmap stream they mentioned that mythic mounts are coming but that was just a small part of the changes. Maybe this has been posted before but I have a theory on what else is going to be changed. I think they are going to nerf legendary mounts and they are going to rework the mount insignia bonuses to not be actually terrible. I was wondering if anyone else has any theories on what will be changed?

    Edit: Oh shit it's my cake day. I had no clue. Lol

    submitted by /u/FortyDeux
    [link] [comments]

    Cheapest Barbarians Revelry mount?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Am I correct that it is the polar bear? I've looked at the github of mounts and know its a bit dated, so was curious if there was a cheaper one I've missed.

    submitted by /u/AviusHeart
    [link] [comments]

    New tank

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    I am looking for a guild that has boons and are willing to help me create a tank and are patient when running through dungeons etc in late game....in game name is spartanBiff.... thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/B1ff4
    [link] [comments]

    Obsessive ZF farming

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    Just a quick reminder that you can stop no-lifeing the BHE-Farm for Zariels-Favor if youve capped for the first milestone? We have a solid month to reach the goal before everything gets locked and I see people still running this shit all day in hopes of getting a lousy Rank 9 Vorpal? Cant say for certain that there will be a time period of waiting between Milestones for people to farm for personal stuff, like the weapon set. Why not give people a chance at obtaining these? Why encourage people to buy the RB even further?

    submitted by /u/schliatzNW
    [link] [comments]

    Immunity Framing

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    So rather dumb question here...I'm looking at guides for ToMM and IC and I keep seeing the that certain boss attacks can be immunity framed...what does that mean? And how is it done? I don't know if it's a mechanic, a class benefit (I only have 1 character, DPS Barb), or something else.

    submitted by /u/OkPizza8243
    [link] [comments]

    remove celeste from the dragon

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    do they have to make Celeste the most annoying cleric in the game cause after hearing her say use the amulet so many times that i would like to do the dragon without her popping up every time the light goes away cause if duct tape was a option i know things would go alot smoother

    submitted by /u/Elirathia
    [link] [comments]

    Game starts stuttering and doesn't stop

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    My girlfriend has a fairly weak laptop, but it's able to run the game smoothly at medium-low settings. During some combats (even with a few enemies), it starts stuttering, and then it never stops, even when the area is clear and nothing is going on. Is this a known issue? Is there any way around it?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Vheraun
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment