• Breaking News

    Friday, August 21, 2020

    Neverwinter Quitters...

    Neverwinter Quitters...


    Quitters...

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    The amount of people who join a random queue and then abandon or vote kick at the first hint of adversity is WAY too damn high.

    Understand that things happen, bugs are pervasive, people lag, make mistakes, or are simply learning a mechanic. So just because the run doesn't go flawlessly, please don't abandon the queue immediately.

    Also, if you queue for IC and leave immediately after you get or don't get the drop you were looking for, I don't like you.

    submitted by /u/AngrySqurl
    [link] [comments]

    Could This Save/Fix/Improve The Redeemed Citadel? Thoughts?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    What mount is this? Can’t find it anywhere

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Need some clarification regarding the Blessed Rings of the Herald and Blessed Gifts of the Companion

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    It says in their description from Yahael The Trader, "To reclaim this item, you must have completed and claimed this Forge's Blessing item from Milestone II (for the rings) / Milestone IV (for the companion equipment)" and if you check their description in the campaign milestone page it says "advance your personal progress and unlock the reforger's blessing to claim this reward." Does that mean that we have to buy their respective milestone pack to unlock them and we won't be able to get them during the event if we don't? Will they be released for free (or rather, in exchange for Zariel's Favor) in the future like the ones in the personal progress? Because my understanding is that only the personal progress part of the campaign will be released with hefty Zariel's Favor price tag but not the ones under the bar (which require Zen). Screenshots for reference: https://imgur.com/a/gZE6b6N. Just wanted to make sure I'm understanding it right because I'm not sure if I should buy VIP with my Zen or those two packs (I have / will have enough zen only for two packs).

    submitted by /u/SorryParking
    [link] [comments]

    Ole Tankys

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Sooo having a hard time finding tanks to join in on IC runs and in the near furture Tomm and Zairel. Idk if it's game time differences or just that no tanks want to do it. Dps is super easy to get and healing isn't even that bad (helps that my bf runs a cleric) but goodness it can take hours to find a tank!! That's with asking alliance as well as putting it in the zone chat of Vallenhas/Avernus.

    Anywayys. Mainly here looking to see if there's any tanks out there that would want to join in on some higher dungeon runs and have some fun!!

    Also, this would be for ps4 😁

    submitted by /u/maanderzz
    [link] [comments]

    Late Start to Redeemed Citadel

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    I just started the Path of the Fallen this week, as I had wanted to try out the new Redeem Citadel campaign, but hadn't realized I needed to start PotF. Since it will take awhile to get to the Mote of Virtue quest, I'm wondering if this will put me too far behind to start the Redeemed Citadel, or should I be able to catch up?

    submitted by /u/aced_sto
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player Doubt: Did they reverse the encounter pool changes fuck up from mod 17? Specially on CW. Thanks

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    I stopped playing this game after devs fucked up my combos and turned a combat about fluid combo-ing encounters to a shitfest where you just cast single spells with almost no coorelation whatsoever compared to what it used to be like. Has this been reversed at all during the last 2 years? Thanks in advance. I really miss my Spellstorm Mage.

    submitted by /u/neworderr
    [link] [comments]

    I have a White Tiger as a mount..why is he slower than some other mounts

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I do have him set to 110% but some other mounts fly past me and then I get downed.

    submitted by /u/hayley3
    [link] [comments]

    Mounts from legendary triple choice pack are not registering in collections

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    when you reclaim from reward vendor, the 10k account power mount(Black ice horse) which I bought in addition to the leg choice pack, however did register. Please /u/manicgypsy forward to devs, maybe a bug. This is on Xbox

    submitted by /u/nem3sis_AUT
    [link] [comments]

    Buying Zen with AD first time on PC

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Apologies in advance, I've tried to look around and I think I understand the mechanics, but I have no idea how to understand the value.

    I have 2m AD from founders purchase that I never used and just getting back into the game from 2013. From what I understand, I can turn some of that into Zen using the astral diamond exchange, but I can't see anything that tells me what would be an expected rate. So if I wanted 500 zen for example, what would I put for a quick sale, what would I put for an average time sale, etc.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/BigNastyOne
    [link] [comments]

    Duo in dungeons?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Hey peeps, returning player here, and there's a lot to take in. I'm playing with my girlfriend, about level 15 right now, and the game is way too easy so far, especially due to the enormous out-of-combat health regen everyone has now.

    We wanted to try something more challenging as well as take our own time to figure out the game, and queing for dungeons without additional players seems like a good idea. Is this doable? Are we going to get in over our heads?

    submitted by /u/Vheraun
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player looking for BIS artifact set for DPS

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    I stopped playing after mod 16, I got burned out on running ME's, and have come back to the game and loving the new content. I have got most of my new gear and weapons from treasure maps in Avernus. I'm still using the Demon Lord's Immortality artifact set and wanted to know what is the best new one to get and how to get it ? I have the Staff of Flowers is it worth getting that set or would another one be better? I''m running a DPS Warlock as a main

    Many Thanks

    submitted by /u/CH1MPL0RD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment