• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 5, 2020

    Neverwinter So My Alliance Today Pulled This Off Today 🤣 I Hope Reddit Includes The Music!!

    Neverwinter So My Alliance Today Pulled This Off Today �� I Hope Reddit Includes The Music!!


    So My Alliance Today Pulled This Off Today �� I Hope Reddit Includes The Music!!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:57 PM PST

    Finally!!!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:05 PM PST

    Unskippable cutscenes (the first one in CN always catch me...)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:35 AM PST

    Do i have too much hp for tomm ? :)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:18 PM PST

    Oooo shiny!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:52 AM PST

    Min/Maxing a ZC Chicken Build (HR)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:57 PM PST

    Any suggestions for improvement are appreciated.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WSWxm00-zbw

    A few notes. Was able to run it tonight, it performs very well. You do need the manticore in the group. Also, if the group is all using the Raptor, you'll be slightly over 200k power. I would like to improve the 2x tit for tat ring scenario and not having the scavenger hide equipped if anyone has suggestions.

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    Every now and then you get lucky

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:54 AM PST

    -Look Good Play Good- GH20 recruiting active players! We are in an active alliance with “Relax it’s just a game”. We have an active alliance discord & do Tomm runs/practices. Working into master Zariel runs as well! Join us!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:04 PM PST

    hi fans of never winter i just started

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:18 PM PST

    hello all veterans of never winter what do you think would be the best class race combo i would love to know

    submitted by /u/thatoneguygabe2
    [link] [comments]

    No reward from ME chests

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:16 PM PST

    I was doing my alt's first daily ME's and realised I wasn't getting anything from the chests at the end of the expeditions. On my main account it's working fine. Anyone know why this is?

    submitted by /u/doedoe21doe
    [link] [comments]

    Unicorns of War guild is seeking active players of any level to join. Will soon be part of the Kindred Knights alliance with weekly Marauders and Dragonflight runs. Currently at Guild Hall 6 with defense boon. Leave your drama at the door and come let us grow together!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:04 AM PST

    Mount Collar Drops?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Can you guys share where you have seen these drop most often. I ran master of the hunt like 150 times with no luck

    submitted by /u/DoctorR24
    [link] [comments]

    New player question here

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:57 PM PST

    Just looking for some suggestions on class for best solo experience, not looking to run any dungeons or raids. Just looking to explore the world and storylines.

    Thanks so much

    submitted by /u/Kalbru
    [link] [comments]

    Will this game have crossplay with ps5? Or at least crosssave with other platforms once Ps5 releases?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:53 PM PST

    [PC] Gutbusters Brigade (Helm Guild Level 20) Recruitment (Individual and Alliance)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:47 AM PST

    Hello everyone!

    Gutbusters Brigade is looking for players to join our Helm 20 level guild and one guild to join the alliance.

    A brief info on our guild/alliance:

    • We have been around since 2014; being the first guild ever reached level 20 when the alliance system arrived to pc server
    • International, main language English; we have people from all time zones
    • Running all content available (Master ZC included) in game and helping people to improve themselves by providing trainings/builds/discussions
    • Pretty social both in game and on Discord
    • Currently with 12 guilds in alliance excluding Helm
    • Power/Armor Pen/Defense/HP/Revive Sickness boons available

    For individual recruitment:

    • Level 80
    • Minimum 24k item level
    • Active
    • International/English Speaking
    • Mature, friendly, fun and respectful behavior, eager to learn and improve; just be social, we are all lovely people here!

    For Alliance:

    • We are interested in one SH level 20 guild (preferred level 20 but minimum 18 can apply as well) for a possible replacement in the alliance for gauntlet position(or sword)
    • Sword or gauntlet positions will be discussed depending on your guild level, your active member number and being able to communicate in English

    If you are interested and want to know more please send a pm to me on discord (Crysania#0153) or one of our officers/guild leaders (in-game: u/arminasu, u/tinuvien, u/dragunspt).

    You can still join our discord to chill around and make some friends!

    Have a lovely day :)

    https://discord.gg/dTNMvEX

    submitted by /u/PuggleWuggleMunchkin
    [link] [comments]

    Dungeons lowering my item level

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:17 AM PST

    Anyone know exactly how the lowering of item levels works. For some dungeons like ravenloft I go from 26k to 19k and looking at my stats They are all over the place. And I proceed to get stomped.

    submitted by /u/T33t3r92
    [link] [comments]

    Low drop rate for Liars Charms

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Has anyone else noticed liars charms are barely dropping? I'm getting maybe 15 for an hour or twos worth of grinding, killing groups of at least 20 enemies at a time in a level appropriate area.

    submitted by /u/Dizzydaydream702
    [link] [comments]

    Oh nooo the Tales Pages left!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:36 AM PST

    I knew the Zen Market journal was temporary but I didn't realize the Pages would be leaving the Wondrous Bazaar at the same time! I was saving up and now I have no pages at all :( Does anyone know if the Pages or the event will ever return? I'm really very bummed out, it's the first time in years I bought something cool off the Zen market and it's such a bummer to have just completely missed the chance to make it in any way useful and now it's just like a heavy rock sitting there sadly in my inventory. I'm so so so bummed.

    submitted by /u/Lithrae1
    [link] [comments]

    Rusted Iron Leggings vs. Fiend Forged Gaiters

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Does anyone have a screenshot for the stats for the fully restored version on the infernal forged gaiters? I am comparing the 2 to decide which is better.

    submitted by /u/momof31978
    [link] [comments]

    Any guide author then mmorpg

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:28 AM PST

    I need a bulid for my tank fighter vanguard other the mmorpgtips cuz they are old so any one have a link or guide I will be thankful because I am new and I need to know what BiS for this mod

    submitted by /u/iiAlen
    [link] [comments]

    Icespire Peak content for Tyranny of Dragons - how to start?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:43 AM PST

    I'm just now looking into the campaigns and want to finish off the first one - Tyranny of Dragons. It says I don't yet qualify for the Icespire Peak track - I thought I must have just missed it. I'm level 76 BTW. I see that I need to speak with Hazrah Stormhammer, or possibly the Lord's Alliance Envoy to start the quests. Where are they or how do I trigger them to appear?

    submitted by /u/Redfist67
    [link] [comments]

    Explosive Equalizer vs. Legendary Carpet

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:42 AM PST

    Which one of them works good for AoE? Or if not them, what's the best? Just for my AoE setup, TIA.

    submitted by /u/Jamesexiest
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment