• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 12, 2020

    Neverwinter Issue with Umbraxakar

    Neverwinter Issue with Umbraxakar


    Issue with Umbraxakar

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:21 PM PST

    Am I dumb? Am I just awful at this game?

    I've been stuck on this guy for the last few hours. The amulet does nothing and I dont think I'm supposed to chip away at his health for 3 hours straight. Do I need a raid or a group? Everytime I get frustrated and leave I get told either to drag him into the light or that the light is fading, but he resets?

    Is this mission broken or do I just need to either get a group or give up?

    EDIT: Problem fixed! I closed the game and reopened it, and could clearly see the moonbeams! It was just a visual bug after all. Thanks for the help in figuring it out!

    submitted by /u/PmMeBigBicepGothGrls
    [link] [comments]

    Tomm stats - Tank

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:34 PM PST

    Redeemed Citadel ... looks like we're in it for the long haul

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 12:54 AM PST

    Happy Birthday

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 03:22 AM PST

    Happy 40th Birthday u/ManicGypsy

    submitted by /u/momof31978
    [link] [comments]

    How do Hunts in Avernus Work?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 12:14 AM PST

    i've watched northside's video and i have his map of where everything spawns but i'm still confused about a few things since i've never done hunts before:

    1. T2 lures drop from T1 hunts and T3 lures from T2 hunts? do i need to do specific T1 hunts to get certain T2 lures or will any T2 lure drop from any T1 hunt?
    2. Demon remains drop from T2 hunts? do you have to be the group leader to get them?
    3. If i want to buy weapons for my alt, how do i get the re-agents to upgrade the weapon? i think i can buy one reagent from the store but i haven't seen any fiendish remains drop from any T1 hunts since Milestone 3 started but is that because i wasn't the group leader?
    4. anything better coming in Milestone 4?
    5. what's the proper protocol if i host a hunt? ok to set to group leader decides until i get what i need? do the other players still get demon remains, favours, etc?
    6. hunts are a real grind. do people think the weapons and gear will be available through drops post the Redeemed Citadel content?

    thanks

    submitted by /u/A_Gamer2020
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:08 PM PST

    I'm looking for help upgrading my artifacts I don't have much to trade but I'm struggling and it will take forever to get the AD needed I'm on PC if anyone can help me out I'll try and bring whatever.

    submitted by /u/IamGetinRepZ
    [link] [comments]

    Could use some help.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:32 PM PST

    I was just wondering did I fall asleep and miss new weapons that 1 shot dragons in Tiamat. I couldn't even get there before they were all gone, lmao.

    I'll give you some of my stats. Don't know exactly what I need. A Xuna? A chicken? A new game?

    https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/bram00/screenshot/22689730

    https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/bram00/screenshot/22689951

    https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/bram00/screenshot/22689989

    I have 1 mythic mount and 3 legendary's. Only have 3 epic collars so far. Max runestones , bondings, and Tales of Old artifacts.

    Sorry for the mess. It's not much fun feeling useless.

    submitted by /u/mulder00
    [link] [comments]

    AH Posting Fee - Never compensated?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:16 PM PST

    Hi everyone,

    approximately 2 months ago, there was an issue where all AH posting (even when u have VIP 12) would charge a fee. I sent in a ticket regarding this issue, however Customer Support advised me to make a post on the corresponding thread on the official forums. Today i logged back into the game, only to find that the issue has not been resolved yet.

    Did they just overlook my post, or has this occurred to everyone that was dealing with this issue? CS keeps referring to some CM Nitochris i think; yet, i see this same person cheerful posting new blogs everyday, without actually resolving ongoing issues. This strikes me as very unprofessional.

    Are there more people with the same issue, or did i just miss some update regarding this issue?

    I would love to hear from others that are dealing with the same issue.

    submitted by /u/Advertsonly
    [link] [comments]

    What lurks in the corners quest

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:13 PM PST

    So I'm in a guild, I'm playing as a rogue, I talked to the cleric and the ghost but I now need to find the clerics time tome in order to understand the ghost. I can't seem to find it, any help appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/nerdywall
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for Harvester of Nightmares?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:46 PM PST

    I assume it's just Hell Pit again, so old advice should still apply. But if this is someone's first time, is there anything they should know?

    submitted by /u/nwgamer0
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where to get "Eldritch" gear?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:18 PM PST

    I had a robe set I particularly liked, and instead of "Convert to appearance item" I accidentally clicked "Convert to refinement points". Now I can't find the same robe or know exactly what it was called. I did manage to correctly convert Eldritch Gloves to appearance item, and am hoping the robe was from the same set.

    I have tried numerous times going through the Auction House, but cannot find it there. The Neverwinter wiki is either horrendously outdated or incomplete, and Google has been less than beneficial.

    I remember the robes did not come down much below the waist, with no long train at either the front of the back, and had an intricate pattern.

    ANY help would be gratefully appreciated.

    submitted by /u/unsungno1
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for finding Avernus dig sites?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:35 PM PST

    Some friends and I are grinding in Avernus and keep getting treasure maps and have no idea how to go about it without just brute forcing them, any help would be nice there is zero talk about this online

    submitted by /u/Aer3nn
    [link] [comments]

    Reptilian Extraction kicking me to dashboard (Xbox One)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 03:44 PM PST

    I've been trying to my daily missions for Aquisitions Incorporated since after the last patch and it keeps booting me back to the main screen. None of the other missions have done it, but between yesterday and today, I've been booted 6 or 7 times.

    Is there anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix?

    submitted by /u/lxlDRACHENlxl
    [link] [comments]

    Is travelling to workshop with signpost gone? Really?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 03:43 PM PST

    Since Tue update I see an icon on top of world map but it is not working. Is it broken? Thanks for helping. Don't like to ride there every time to change gathering jobs....

    submitted by /u/anyname505
    [link] [comments]

    Genie's Gift

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:30 AM PST

    Is currency bought by Genie's Gift affected by double campaign currency events?

    submitted by /u/MoraBlj
    [link] [comments]

    Zariel's Challenge

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:57 PM PST

    What are the differences between Baby Z and Z Master?

    submitted by /u/GodVohlfied
    [link] [comments]

    Need help choosing a class.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Im mostly a dps player, and i like quick, interactive and flashy combat. So far i tried paladin (both tank and heal), and barbarian (both dps and tank). What class and playstyle would you recommend me?

    submitted by /u/MoraBlj
    [link] [comments]

    Gear Questions

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:23 PM PST

    I feel stupid for having to ask this, but I'm not doing nearly enough damage in game. I'm level 71 using the undermountain gear (with a total item level of 9,682) and I still have massive difficulty fighting things near my level. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/tr590
    [link] [comments]

    Installation problem

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:58 AM PST

    Hello everybody,

    I have a problem with neverwinter on Steam. I've downloaded the game which is only a handful of megabytes and then it started it's patching process. I had a error message pop-up "The connect was idle for too long", then the download stopped. I've canceled the installation and uninstalled game from steam. And here is the problem : game stayed in my steam library half downloaded. I've uninstalled Steam and game is still here,only 22gbs. I'll just delete Cryptic Studios folder and install Steam/Neverwinter again. Will that work? How can I make sure I don't get error message again? Thank in advance

    submitted by /u/wholelotofit2
    [link] [comments]

    Reddened citadel milestones.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:12 AM PST

    Redeemed*

    I wasn't back to the game when it stated and haven't been able to participate, is there any buyouts available? Was really interesting in the blessed weapons but those milestones are over.

    submitted by /u/WhiskeyNovemberSix
    [link] [comments]

    Avernus Hunts Gear

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Avernus Hunts Gear

    Hi!

    Is it worth farming the Avernus hunts for new gear? You can see my build ATM

    https://preview.redd.it/m5t2gk56pmy51.png?width=991&format=png&auto=webp&s=c2a52ab1271b5e7cd97762082c81e7887020617c

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/metsiker
    [link] [comments]

    A beginner needs your help

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:12 AM PST

    Hi, I decided to play this game, but for some reason I can't access the EU servers. Does anyone know what this has to do with?

    submitted by /u/b4rn3y_INC
    [link] [comments]

    Dungeons and Friends?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Hello!

    I downloaded Neverwinter on my PS4 as something to try with my friends. We liked it, and while we're only level 19-24, we have been having a lot of fun. But I'm incredibly confused...

    Me, my cleric, and my barbarian had all reached level 16-17 and it was time for our first dungeon. We tried to queue as a group of 3 in the Cloak Tower level, but alas I never got the option. The game said (3-players) on the tower right before entering, and the "Private Queue" said that requirements would be discarded, yet we had no way of queueing up. No options, nothing, we could only queue up in public.

    Is there a way the 3 of us can do dungeons by ourselves without other people? A level 80 and 16 swooped in, I assume as a tank and ranger, (my parents were WoW addicts back in vanilla so this style of game isn't new to me) and the tank would just round them all up and the ranger would 4-shot them. This is fine, it was efficient, but it was no fun for my friends.

    They barely kept up and only even got to fight anything when they made it to the final boss. (They're both new to gaming) It made the overall experience less fun, as they didn't get time to fight, explore, or do anything fun. Sure, we could've made the two randos wait for us as we explored the place, but all the fights were already gone.

    We just wanna queue solo :((

    submitted by /u/MerixxOfficial
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment