• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 10, 2020

    Neverwinter Sheesh. This Cradle of the death god was worth it!

    Neverwinter Sheesh. This Cradle of the death god was worth it!


    Sheesh. This Cradle of the death god was worth it!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:50 PM PST

    50 years later I'll teach my grandchildren how to play the redeemed citadel. Thanks cryptic!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:02 AM PST

    Imagine is the number of days were true......

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:03 AM PST

    New to the game

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:17 PM PST

    Hey I just started playing and so far living it, was wondering if there's any groups or people who are active in this. Thanks!

    Edit: I'm on pc

    submitted by /u/QueanLaQueafa
    [link] [comments]

    Avernus Hunt Marks

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 08:34 PM PST

    Is there a way to force spawn the Hunt marks (not manes)? Like is killing a bunch of enemies required for them to spawn? Or can I just sit and wait for one to pop up? Cuz many of the spawn spots are not a place where other enemies spawn so there is nothing to kill in its place of one isn't spawned. Haven't seen a Hezrou mark all day and just wondering if there is anything that helps spawn them. Maybe killing surrounding enemies near the spawn place? Idk

    submitted by /u/SafeAtTribal
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Looking For Active & Friendly Alliance

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 12:37 PM PST

    Our guild is interested in seeing what alliance communities are out there, as ours is disbanding. Others may be interested in coming with us - all GH20s, all with peak online at about 20 members and averaging in the teens.

    If you've got a friendly and active alliance, would love to chat so please DM :)

    submitted by /u/ethereal-trance
    [link] [comments]

    Seals of the Fallen - Spending Extra?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 07:14 PM PST

    I've recently capped out on these seals, and nothing else from the gear vendor is useful for me. Is there any way to convert these to raw AD like the other seals are able to do?

    submitted by /u/Telkorenar
    [link] [comments]

    What does one do with these Superior Marks of Stig,Uvar, and Ild???

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:48 PM PST

    What does Rimfire Smolder do on thaumaturge wizard?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:45 PM PST

    And does it stack with regular smolder?

    submitted by /u/KidSamples
    [link] [comments]

    Mount Bolster / Mount Power Nerf or Bug

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:51 AM PST

    Just logged in after patch. I have lost almost 2k ilvl and my tunnel vision magnitude has been halved (its now at 1,170 mag while I am at 95% mount bolster).

    I haven't lost any stats however. Everything else is exactly the same.

    Anyone else come across this issue? I thought they nerfed mounts but apparently this has only affected me, according to my guild.

    submitted by /u/N0B0DY888
    [link] [comments]

    Casual alliance seeking gauntlet guilds

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:11 PM PST

    I have a GH6 sword guild in an alliance with five total guilds and I want to add more guilds to improve both the alliance activity and the xp/structure bonuses. I can invite three guilds to join as gauntlets and I could get five more guilds in the alliance. There are four guilds in the alliance that are GH15 or above.

    Gauntlet guilds in the alliance presently get a 7.6% xp bonus and a 1.9% stronghold structure discount and that would increase with the addition of more guilds. Alliance members can spend their guild marks at multiple level 10 marketplaces and the stronghold structures like telier/goldsmith/bloomery. With more alliance members, we could work together to do marauders, influence runs, dragons and random queues.

    Either post here or send me a private message if you want to talk about joining the alliance.

    submitted by /u/scorpion_71
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about bonding runestones.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 04:19 PM PST

    Are there places you can farm for boding runestones? Can juma bags drop them? How much AD do rank 13's cost in auction house? (Currently 1m in PC right now)

    submitted by /u/doedoe21doe
    [link] [comments]

    Someone said tanks cant dps?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:14 AM PST

    Why is bulette pup bis?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 02:54 PM PST

    How long until something takes its place as bis?

    submitted by /u/KidSamples
    [link] [comments]

    Unplayable on Series X

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Is anyone else having issues with Neverwinter not being Playable on the Series X?

    submitted by /u/RudyDawg1980
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back into it

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Hey, im getting back into neverwinter and i was just wondering if barbarian is still viable for DPS, which mount is best for barbarians, also what is the best artifact for your main?

    submitted by /u/Sandman_iron
    [link] [comments]

    Undermountain Master Expedition

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 12:35 PM PST

    Hey guys, this would be my first campaign completion. I've managed to get to this point quite effortless, but now things got really hard for me and I have no more resources to increase my toon stats, either my companion, so I rely on the few buffs I can get such as food, potions, elixirs, but it wont help, I'm sure I'm missing out on something, since I'm new to the game. And also, I've been reading about this and I ran into something called Runic Energies, and I don't understand a word about it, I need to know what's all that about. If anyone can give me some advice on both things, would be great.
    Edit: When I get back home I'll comment a screenshot of my toon and companion's stats, if it helps.

    submitted by /u/heathcliff1234
    [link] [comments]

    Companions for a Wizard

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 08:05 AM PST

    I recently hit 80th and am still using vanilla companions (the cheapy dwarven fighter, bard, cleric, etc.).

    Should I upgrade those or figure out how to get better companions?

    submitted by /u/Redfist67
    [link] [comments]

    How many companion upgrade tokens does it take to get Bullette Pup to legendary?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 11:07 AM PST

    Returning, what about artifacts ?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:47 AM PST

    /title

    i'm returning, so I have 4 ilvl 150 artifacts, orcus set, and legion weapon artifacts from avernus hunts. Which artifacts should I get/buy ?

    thank you

    submitted by /u/CerbereNot
    [link] [comments]

    Campaigns

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 08:25 AM PST

    What are the most tedious campaigns covered by the zen store campaign buyouts? Other than AI.

    I'm switching my main and I really don't want to go through campaigns for the boons.

    submitted by /u/WhiskeyNovemberSix
    [link] [comments]

    A post full of pain

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 11:27 AM PST

    How long should i wait for Warlock changes:

    1. Curse Bite IS NOT affected by Encounter CD reduction from TAB/Soul Puppet hits. Why?
    2. Curse Bite DOES NOT count as a "range" ability, so, Sniper perk from rings wont increase its damage. Why?
    3. We all know that Soul Puppet AI isnt great, and thus feat for increasing its damage by 10% is a joke. She can be stunned, she can be crippled, she can be pushed away etc., sometimes she doesnt attack the enemy instantly after our initiating... Many other things, u know. Why she cant have a RANGE attack like Ghosts from River District, straight cousins to our Puppet. 10%? Why not 20% or even higher? Even our at-wills deal much more damage than her claws!
    4. DOT from Hellish Rebuke is affected by Sniper perk, DOT from Hellfire ring isnt. Why? Whats the difference?

    We have a possibility to compile a good build for OUR tastes, i did it with Curse Bite consuming build, playing for more than 3 years and now its time to say WHY im not able to play whatever i want bcuz of meta-build which DOESNT have such bugs which definitely influence to our EFFECTIVNESS (Dps, i mean). I did several request on forums, still, as u may guess, the problem exists. So, any ideas? Or i should spend a Retraining token to rebuild for meta-build? Cheers!

    submitted by /u/SyzygyL
    [link] [comments]

    ZARIEL'S CHALLENGE (MASTER) stat caps

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 02:39 AM PST

    I saw that zairel's challenge dps caps are +90k armor pen, crit, def, accuracy, avoidance.. 140k combat advantage, 500k hp and +200k power but i heard that current caps are +95 armor pen., crit, def, acc, avoi.. Which is true?

    submitted by /u/morlisonylmz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment