• Breaking News

    Monday, November 2, 2020

    Neverwinter New Members, Start Here!

    Neverwinter New Members, Start Here!


    New Members, Start Here!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:00 AM PST

    First of all, welcome to the r/Neverwinter subreddit. This is the subreddit for the Neverwinter MMO by Cryptic. Please take some time to read our Rules.

    You are free to post trading threads here (provided that they do not violate the subreddit's rules), or you can use the r/NeverwinterTradePost subreddit. Please make sure that you flair your post with the platform you play on.

    If you are wanting to chat with people, the Protector's Enclave Discord server is available. While it's not an official Discord, it is the closest thing we have to one, and there are devs and other PWE & Cryptic staff present. The subreddit also has its own built in chat system, but it's buggy and gets cleared of text often (due to bugs with Reddit).

    We have a list of recruiting guilds. If you wish to have your guild added to the list, leave a LINK here in this thread. See the list for more details.

    Our subreddit's wiki is in the process of being updated. Check it out to see if it's been updated!

    If you are new to Reddit, please expect your first posts and comments to need manual approval from a Moderator first before they can officially be posted/shared. This is standard for all New Accounts, we just ask that you be patient while waiting for a manual approval.

    If you have any questions at all, please feel free to post them here. For moderation questions, please send a PM to r/Neverwinter. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ManicGypsy
    [link] [comments]

    Jewel of the North Alliance ready to show Nightspine who's boss!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:05 PM PST

    When there's a limited time bundle and Zen exchange is clogged up till the next millennium

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    The hero's return

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:24 PM PST

    I'm sure its already been asked but when I returned to nw I had a quest the hero's return but cannot speak to knox to complete it. Pretty sure others have had same problem question is if I abandon the quest am I able to pick it back up just don't want to do it without asking first

    submitted by /u/sinister010
    [link] [comments]

    Returning after around 18 months

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:08 PM PST

    Any advice? I stopped playing because my GWF (Now a Barb) just got absolutely ruined with the newest mod at the time. I've been told that we are somewhat useful again now so I'm hoping to get back into the game.

    What advice would you give? I stopped playing roughly when Under Mountain hit console.

    submitted by /u/BeldakGWF
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie Fighter (dreadnaught) and not being able to use encounters or dailies

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:52 PM PST

    Every once in a while, I get in to a mode where it has the icons highlighted (ie: cooldown is over) and it won't let me use the power. I also sometimes seem to get stuck in a combat stance after all enemies are gone.

    Any ideas? Is this related to stamina? Since I'm DPS, I haven't really been worrying about blocking and I thought stamina was a defense only concern. *confused*

    submitted by /u/Redfist67
    [link] [comments]

    Questing Dye Pack

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:23 PM PST

    Hi everybody, Does any one knows how can I get Questing Dye Pack, (except the auction house)?

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/sobic
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a level 80 wizard that plays 100% solo and am looking for a companion that would help me not die as much.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:03 PM PST

    Any suggestions? (I am aware the wizard needs a buff but don't want to change as I am enjoying mine)

    submitted by /u/KidSamples
    [link] [comments]

    It really be like that though

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    Avernus corrupted manes?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:08 PM PST

    Is there bug or why I don't find corrupted manes on wasteland anymore?

    submitted by /u/Soft_Capable
    [link] [comments]

    Times of experience

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:40 AM PST

    Does anybody know how to get times of experience I'm level 80 and I thought you get them by the rewards but maybe I'm wrong

    submitted by /u/thespooniestbard123
    [link] [comments]

    I'm organizing a static Zariel training group and looking for people to join us and train together

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:02 AM PST

    We'll run the trial daily (we haven't decided on the time yet but probably between 2-5 PM est). Eventually we'll get completions, and then we'll all have the celestial set!

    Requirements are: have LH, complete the easy mode deathless and have your stats capped for the trial. If anyone wants to join, leave a comment and I'll add you in!

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Which set is better and why?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:40 AM PST

    I'm a Barbarian DPS and I really need your opinion, please!!!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/iMMerse1710
    [link] [comments]

    RP Community?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:38 AM PST

    Hi, I'm looking for a PC MMO set in Faerun, mostly interested in some RP activities within lore. Is there a role-playing community in the game? If so, how active and how to join?

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/AlRahmanDM
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment