• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    Neverwinter A Question of Runestones

    Neverwinter A Question of Runestones


    A Question of Runestones

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:05 PM PST

    As things stand on my main character right now, my Wood Elf Hunter Ranger, I have after everything 362,710 HP and 90,592 Defense. I know the Defense cap is somewhere around there for ToMM and I still have a lot of work to do on my HP, and in the coming days as I improve my Dark and Defense slot Radiant Enchantments, those stats will increase as they will to whatever they will be when I'm finally done, and I have decided that since RNG running ME's won't give me anything better than what I'm currently running for my companion gear, I'm just going to use the Blessed Companion gear from the third reward of the fourth quarter of The Redeemed Citadel when it starts on console. My question is, if after all of that my HP is still too low for ToMM, should I use the Defense slots on my companion gear for nothing but Empowered Runestones so as to not have wasted points in Defense and get my HP up? I don't see how having the Blessed Belt of the Companion from The Redeemed Citadel and companion influence as high as I can get it could leave me lacking for Defense, but I am very concerned about my HP and feel that having three artifacts that give HP and Power and an Erratic Drift Globe all at Mythic quality won't provide enough.

    submitted by /u/reclusiveandtired
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find greater healing stones?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:50 PM PST

    I've been running all around protectors enclave and I can't find them. I can't remember where i got them from, having not played the game in years. If anyone can help with this please (my character keeps dying without them)

    submitted by /u/SnooDrawings4097
    [link] [comments]

    41m backlog on the PC

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:00 AM PST

    Thats well over 2 months now. Eeek. Fixes wont be easy really, there is little for endgame people. Wonderous Bazaar is a bit of a joke. Dont get me started on 5k 'teleport' spends....

    submitted by /u/JimmychoosShoes
    [link] [comments]

    Resource API?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:28 PM PST

    Started work helping a guild when I noticed that a lot of what they do is by hand logging information on our guild members.

    This got me thinking to see if an api allows us to hook into to retrieve some resources for our guild, but alas there does not seem to be one.

    The only excuse I can see is the reason cryptic has not made one is due to price manipulation of their auction house.

    My question to this is why can't we have one for strongholds? Strongholds came out in mod 7 and has since been a very strong backbone in the neverwinter community. Giving us some sort of resource api to pull information for our guilds would be extremely helpful in allowing us to progress more.

    I know this game has a grind / tedious nature to it, however allowing guilds to be able to pull information for them will help us in being able to play game as oppose to paperwork for it.

    What are your thoughts to this? Would your guild benefit from having a web api to be able to pull information off from your guild?

    Thank you, Neverwinter Community Member

    submitted by /u/EnvironmentalHouse82
    [link] [comments]

    0,60% chance, the second time

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:08 AM PST

    I'm doing a giveaway

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:11 PM PST

    [PC]

    Hey all, I am quitting the game and doing a giveaway contest on my Youtube channel. I'm just wondering if it is okay for me to link the video in this sub and the contest details?

    Edit: I don't see anything in the rules against self-promotion, so here it is:

    Giving away 3x rank 15 bonding runestones, , 7x radiant rank 15, 1 legendary barbed insig of dominance + more. Giveaway rules here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUt9BCDTXC8

    submitted by /u/DebaucheryCannon
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to transfer progress from Xbox to PC?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:02 PM PST

    Question about Paladin

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:23 PM PST

    So I have a lvl 80 barb only 20k ilvl with lvl 9 enchantments and bondings, only notable items are a war painted tyrannosaur and deep crow, and have realized how much it will take to get this character somewhat relevant, do paladins require less investment to be effective? Or is it about the same, my barbarian just dies all the time and would like to play something a little more beefy

    submitted by /u/Slickk-Riick
    [link] [comments]

    Removed Cult of the Dragon Weapons are OBTAINABLE AGAIN? But where do you get them?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:25 PM PST

    Looking for a quest guide

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:56 PM PST

    I've been looking for a quest guide for Neverwinter all day, one that can recommend which quests to do in which order. Is anyone aware of a guide like that?

    submitted by /u/DJL01996
    [link] [comments]

    Someone Posted A 0.07% TOMM Run Recently So Today I Present A New Record; 0% TOMM Run WITHOUT Completion! A World First?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:52 AM PST

    [PC] Gameplay After Milestone 4?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:43 AM PST

    I'm assuming that since we haven't heard anything about Mod 20 yet, the redeemed citadel will be "current content" for a while. However milestone 4 is slated to end after 1 month. Will the blessed weapons still be obtainable after that (via favors)? I'm hoping to pick them up, but still have about 24k favors to grind before i can buy the weapons and upgrade components.

    Is the event timer only for the cosmetic rewards and we can still grind for things like equipment and weapons for favors after the milestones end?

    submitted by /u/Telkorenar
    [link] [comments]

    Best Rings for DPS Mod 19.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:22 AM PST

    What would be the best rings for DPS, Companions and 5 piece mount set-up now since we are at Mod 19.

    submitted by /u/Ghostdog2020
    [link] [comments]

    "/target" command on PC

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:15 AM PST

    Has the /target command removed from the PC version? When I try to use it, I get the following error "[System Notify] Unknown command "target".".

    submitted by /u/Parachuteee
    [link] [comments]

    There is a way to have/buy this stuff ?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:55 AM PST

    There is a way to have/buy this stuff ?

    Hello there !

    The title say it all : there is a way to have/buy this stuff ?

    https://preview.redd.it/xl890rozzfz51.png?width=1219&format=png&auto=webp&s=d77a2395ec29227045d583e58703c852944c83b9

    If yes, where ?

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/Snoo-67696
    [link] [comments]

    Building a pvp build for a dragonborn barb.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:34 AM PST

    Looking for some helpful tips for a good pvp build anything would help.

    submitted by /u/GothicAdhunter25
    [link] [comments]

    first time trying neverwinter!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:57 PM PST

    PS4 Connection Issues?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:26 AM PST

    I downloaded this game on a whim last night because a few buddies claimed it's decent. At the moment I can't get through the "Connecting to server..." screen. Is there some sort of maintenance going on this weekend?

    submitted by /u/ohhellothere301
    [link] [comments]

    Bump In The Night

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:51 AM PST

    As a trophy Hunter, this game has made me rage on a couple occasions, but that's fine, because I'll get it eventually. However, I can't find a beholder for the Bump in the night trophy. I've killed multiple Mimics and Gelatinous Cubes, but I can't find a Beholder and the rest of the internet just says "oh yeah, whispering caverns." Any advice on where to find one?

    Also, Oculus the Inflamed doesn't count, I've tried.

    submitted by /u/tr590
    [link] [comments]

    Group

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:44 AM PST

    I'm a hellbringer warlock, level 59 and am having some trouble soloing. Looking for a tank and healer to play with.

    submitted by /u/Deku_CPT
    [link] [comments]

    Oxhorns hairstyles.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:28 AM PST

    Good morning, I am looking for information on hairstyle "Oxhorns". I can't see any information where I can find this item. I saw one at the Auction House, but this is not in the Zen Market.

    submitted by /u/Leanaris
    [link] [comments]

    How to obtain reagents to upgrade blessed weapon set.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:35 AM PST

    Where do I get braizers of fire and demon remains? I can buy the tears, but where are the others?

    submitted by /u/KolathDragon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment