• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    Neverwinter The fabled-- at long last ;)

    Neverwinter The fabled-- at long last ;)


    The fabled-- at long last ;)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:40 AM PST

    new cleric augment companion question for you fine people

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:09 PM PST

    Hi friends so I have a lvl 60 cleric and have been having fun, most advice I find tells me to find an augment companion asap. As I still am levelling up and learning the game my meager AD account is roughly ~60k.

    I'm on pc if it matters, my question is looking around it seems I can afford a watler companion, they seem to sell for 41-43k ad or thereabouts.

    Would it make sense to go ahead and buy the watler ASAP and start getting binding stones for it as I can afford them, lvl 6-8 seem reasonable for my current meager ad income?

    It seems the amount of stats I'd get from the above would eclipse any gear I might acquire in the foreseeable future and thus provide a large boost now until I can figure out how to increase my ad income and get into a more "serious" companion for late/end game.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/sly_1
    [link] [comments]

    Today I Learnt The Difference Between Need Versus Greed!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:44 PM PST

    How to make a guild active again. We are not playing end game content together and I don't want to leave. We are in crisis. Can it be reversed?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:28 AM PST

    Can't get the Inception quest (Xbox). Any ideas?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:34 PM PST

    If I equip 2 items with the same equip power, do they stack?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:06 PM PST

    For example: If I have striking ring of veteran 4 and striking ring of veteran 5 or striking ring of veteran and ebonized raid ring, do I have +6 more melee powers?

    submitted by /u/iMMerse1710
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Guild looking for new members. Psn shadowbladedw, send me a message or use the one on the flyer.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:04 PM PST

    Legendary Mount - Account, Technical Support Question (Xbox)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:01 PM PST

    To preface this, I purchased the legendary Swarm Mount - Account from the trade house at the beginning of May. Unfortunately, I have no screen shots to prove this, only my memory, but for what it's worth I am not intentionally trying to deceive or ask for something that I don't believe I bought.
    At the time, I played one character, and had a list of secondaries that I mostly just logged into for the prayer mechanic to receive celestial/ardent coins. I noticed that after binding the mount to my primary character, I couldn't find where to redeem for others on my account. I did a brief internet search and saw that others were reporting similar issues with different mounts, and did not pursue a solution at the time.
    In the last few weeks I started spending game time on alternate characters, and tried resolving my mount issue, which brings me to my current predicament.
    I contacted customer support, and the First Tier response was that they could not review transaction logs further than 30 days in the past and they could not access the information that would confirm/deny my status.
    Upon request, I was contacted by someone from a second tier of technical support, who promptly stated that, by looking at my character, it was clear that I had purchased a single-use Swarm as opposed to the account-wide mount that I remember.
    I was informed that in the bound state, an account wide swarm had a different item code than a single use swarm, which seemed odd to me, and that the fact that this mount could not be redeemed by other characters was the most telling reason that I was wrong. I asked if I could have any kind of evidence indicating this to be the case or to talk to someone in a higher tier for clarification. I was told proof could not be given to me because they do not provide customers with any sort of coding information, which is understandable but still doesn't answer my question. The tech then declined my request to query another tier of service and closed the ticket.
    This entire incident gave me the feeling of being fed faulty/scripted information in order to either deny my claim outright or simply eliminate me as a an issue in general. I have a good memory in most regards, and I recall weighing the question of Account vs Single Use and deciding to go with the flexibility of the account mount. I know that no memory is perfect, and I accept the possibility that I am wrong. Has anyone experienced anything like this and/or offer any thoughts? Mostly I'm curious to see if there actually is a coding difference on a bound mount, whether it comes from an account redemption item or a single use item, as I've looked over the descriptions of the Account-King of Spines I have for redemption in my Special tab of the Rewards Claim Agent and nothing in the in-game information indicates it is an account vs single use item.
    Sorry for such a long post, I'm just fairly bummed out about the whole ordeal and needed to vent. Hoping someone can help me with some clarity.

    submitted by /u/proto_synnic
    [link] [comments]

    Arbiter cleric and doomsayer - what procs?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:29 PM PST

    I have seen several vids of arbiter clerics running the standard perfect balance/daunting light/forgehammer/prophecy build. I run it as well, it works very nice for single target. I have however seen many also use doomsayer as a feat, which I don't get. In order for doomsayer to give the extra 10% damage, it says your encounter must give a negative condition, which I assume to be a debuff like Geas for instance. Neither daunting light or forgehammer does. My question is, is the tooltip broken and doomsayer procs off of either daunting/forgehammer and gives the extra 10%, or are all these people running doomsayer without geas just wasting a feat?

    submitted by /u/Evildodge
    [link] [comments]

    Community interrest in a updated warlock healer guide?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Hey everyone my in game name on pc is Durza warlock healer 37k IL I recently noticed there was no updated and detailed guide on the warlock healer I am adressing to you guys this question: are you interresse in me making a warlock healer guide in depth using my knowledge and some of the best other warlock healer in the game i know?

    If you do pls comment any suggestion on what i should include in this guide.

    submitted by /u/kovi2772
    [link] [comments]

    How close to Tomm ready?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:11 PM PST

    ToMM training

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:38 AM PST

    Hi, I am a hunter ranger player with 30,750k ilvl. my power is 197k with no buff 220k with potions. all my ToMM caps re okay I just want to learn it but i can't find any group to practice it. I joined tomm practice channel but can't see any dps needed group there yet. I asked my guild too but leader told me that they cant group in same time with 10 people because they are working with different real time jobs. What should i do to find a practice group or if anyone knows another active channel for ToMM can u tell me what is it? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/morlisonylmz
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for marauders garb

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:41 AM PST

    I accidentally discarded the one I got from the sewer crawl quest and I really like how it looks. I've been trying to get one from the many arrows treasure cache but to no avail. Does anyone have a spare?

    submitted by /u/Millymoo444
    [link] [comments]

    Nightmare Event Issues

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:38 AM PST

    I'm having issues with the queue in the Nightmare event. It takes about 20 minutes to get into the event, but I sometimes get kicked from a queue and have to join it again. Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/BBSals
    [link] [comments]

    ETA for fixing the recently broken mount power "Tunnel vision"?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:32 AM PST

    Only boots of misty steps affected. Would be nice if you fix that asap devs, you broke it as well.

    For those who not know, boots of misty steps granting tunnel vision and at mythic quality with 100% bolster that's 3000 mag, since bugged it's 1200 mag. That's not acceptable, i have posted this issue over on the official forums as well, idk if devs read that over there or here tbh.

    Tyvm

    Edit: alternative to fixing, you can give mount upgrade tokens(enough to get a purple quality mount to mythic) and a mount which also grants tunnel vision to players affected by this bug if fixing is problematic. Just don't forget to communicate.

    submitted by /u/nem3sis_AUT
    [link] [comments]

    I need help on tank names

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:49 AM PST

    Can someone please come up with some Dragonborn vanguard tank names please I can't think of anything worthy lol

    submitted by /u/File_404_not_found
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help With "Ring of Fallen Power +5 and Ring of the Brutal Fiend +5 "

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:37 AM PST

    Since i can't fiind on google where these rings drops.... can anyone help me and tell me how can i get these rings ?

    submitted by /u/cloudul
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading blessed weapons question(xbox)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:59 AM PST

    I noticed you need Demon remains plus the item from the redeemed citadel, tuning tongs of the divine are required to upgrade it to epic.

    Question is can you buy demon remains from the citadel store in the future? As they cost about 200k ad atm and the grind to get the T2 lures done is a pain.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Grumpalo65
    [link] [comments]

    So I’ve been playing Neverwinter on my Wizard since it’s initial Xbox One release so feel as though I have a decent understanding of the wizards mechanics. However I feel like my damage is considerably lack lustre for where my stats are at...

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:04 AM PST

    What is this Neverwinter Stronghold War?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:45 AM PST

    A lot of people keep talking about raiding each others strongholds and killing each other. Is there a stronghold update coming up? And if there is, what exactly is it about?

    submitted by /u/xIFROSTYx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment