• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 19, 2020

    Neverwinter New Player Questions

    Neverwinter New Player Questions


    New Player Questions

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Hi,

    This is my first post so i apologise if something is wrong.

    I'm looking at getting into neverwinter as i would like to start playing an MMORPG. I have a few questions about the game.

    1.) Does this game have level scaling like in ESO/GW2? (Once i am above the level for an area/dungeon/quest etc, will the content still be relevant and accessible?)

    2.) I have heard some people say this game is p2w and other people say the game is just pay to get to end game faster?

    3.) I have also heard people say this game is grindy. How is the game grindy and how true would that be for a casual player just wanting to explore the zones, quests, do dungeons & raids and maybe some pvp. Playing only a few hours every day.

    4.) Last question although its hard to answer is this game still quite populated and continue to have support/content added for the next few years? Looking for a game i can enjoy and play overtime without the fear of it being shut down soon.

    Thanks and im sorry if these questions have been asked already but i can't decide which MMORPG to invest my time in.

    submitted by /u/JH566
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to make some AD from the winter event?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 11:52 PM PST

    Yeah, title says it all

    submitted by /u/DoctorR24
    [link] [comments]

    A question about VIP before I buy.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:53 PM PST

    So, I can only play on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and I want to buy a bit to speed my progress a bit. I was thinking VIP, because I heard it's a good deal and want the enchanted keys, so my question is this: if I buy vip, do I have to check in every day to get the keys, or can I check in on Friday and get keys from all days Monday to Friday?

    submitted by /u/Ghoti_With_Legs
    [link] [comments]

    Magnificent Resurgence lockbox

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 02:12 PM PST

    I am looking at the bundle on the zen store for 20 keys + 20 magnificent resurgence lockboxes.

    My question is, should I use the keys to open these lockboxes or use them to open the forsaken lockbox and sell the resurgence lockboxes on the AH?

    I do not have the mounts from the forsaken lockbox if that makes any difference.

    Any recommendations on what I should use 20 keys on?

    submitted by /u/TipperofCows
    [link] [comments]

    Gift of Simril.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 12:19 PM PST

    So I received 2 gift on one day, and others have over 10, so I have question - what do i have to do to have more?

    submitted by /u/Leanaris
    [link] [comments]

    My 3 toons are all at ~22 TIL (Forsaken gear, plus some others). What next?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 02:09 PM PST

    I seem to be in a bit of a rut. Where do I go for my next round of upgrades? I think the high level dungeons are still beyond me. Is this farm AD time until I can buy my way forward?

    submitted by /u/Redfist67
    [link] [comments]

    Dock Master Arazael

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 01:31 PM PST

    Is there any other strategy other than avoiding the tail strike? I get one shotted constantly by it even with toons over 35k IL. Only the fighter with blocking barely survives but can still be wiped with over 400k HP.

    submitted by /u/TheRadish_00
    [link] [comments]

    TOMM Training Groups

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:00 PM PST

    I'm looking to get some more TOMM trainings in to get down the mechanics. I'm still struggling through phase 3 right now. Are there any groups that host established trainings that I could join?

    submitted by /u/lightningkai
    [link] [comments]

    Spiked defenders vambracers?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 04:53 PM PST

    Do they come from anything else other than juma bags? Like a hunt in vallanhas or something i cant seem to find anything on where they come from other than juma bags

    submitted by /u/Tazzz777zzz
    [link] [comments]

    Ebony shirt?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 12:20 PM PST

    Ebony shirt or the better one from fragments expeditions I think there's a better one or maybe it's the body armour that's better? Any way how do you get the dps shirt from master expeditions? If there's a better shirt than ebony or a better body armour than ebony hide from the master expeditions or fragment or warden ones please let me know. Do u have to use 3 green runes to get them? Thanks again!

    submitted by /u/Tazzz777zzz
    [link] [comments]

    Iso French speaking guild.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 11:36 AM PST

    I am trying to help a fellow Xbox player find a French speaking guild. If anyone can make a suggestion for a friendly guild, I would be very thankful.

    submitted by /u/momof31978
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Starlight Parcels broken RNG

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 03:57 AM PST

    Opened the daily free parcel on 17 alts....every single one got a Sabiki Rig for the zen market consumable today.....every....single...alt.

    Don't give me that bs it's rng either.

    submitted by /u/hdmi2016
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment