• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 20, 2020

    Neverwinter Whenever Cryptic makes a game changing update that no one asked for

    Neverwinter Whenever Cryptic makes a game changing update that no one asked for


    Whenever Cryptic makes a game changing update that no one asked for

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:05 PM PST

    ��

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:40 AM PST

    Synchronized Dancing - Take 2 (Thanks for your patience Alliance xD)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:31 PM PST

    Undermountain has the best map design this game ever had !!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:59 AM PST

    A thanks to those who give to others

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:38 AM PST

    EDIT: Since people are commenting here and sharing anecdotes and stories of kindness they've been shown in game, I'd really like to hear more stories. So please feel free to share your kindness stories so we can all feel the wholesomeness and show others who may be new or just not having such a good time how great this community is!!

    I know it's late. Or early, depending on your time as of my posting this. I just want to give a shout-out to all of the kind folks who play this game. Generally we all play for fun and to have a good time. Some of us struggle with various aspects, whether it be advice on building, finding groups to play with, finding the right gear, etc.

    Tonight, I busted out my old pre-mod 16 Rouge Assassin and started a new load out and began looking for a guild. I found one that looked good easily enough. I'd been there maybe 20 minutes when I began asking for advice on my build. I got some good advice and finished my paragon set up. Then I asked what the cheapest Aug Comp would be to tide me over until I could get a Bulette. And someone from the alliance sent me a comp pack with a choice of a Bulette. It made my night and I am so thankful for the kindness of one individual.

    Later that night, I was trying to trade gifts and the group scammed me by having me drop 5x gifts and kicking me. It. Sucked. But I stay positive because even though there are sucky people out there, there are also kind people who do things just to be good, helpful people.

    Just keep in mind that for as many sucky people there are in the game, there are twice as many (at least) awesome, kind, helpful people.

    Stay golden, y'all. And remember, games are meant to be fun!

    submitted by /u/LindsayLoserface
    [link] [comments]

    Premium artisan choice in workshop?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:08 PM PST

    Hi there, if i pay zen to choose a premium artisan in my workshop, can i select the exact artisan of my choice?

    So for example can i get a guaranteed artisan with -75% commission cost in the exact profession of my choosing?

    submitted by /u/sly_1
    [link] [comments]

    So... mod 20

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:34 PM PST

    I guess the question is do people think this combat reform will act as a big nail in the coffin or not. I don't wanna be seen as a complainer cause I don't want this game to die. Just more concerned.

    submitted by /u/Zertheo
    [link] [comments]

    Pc or Xbox for a new player

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:32 PM PST

    Wondering whats better

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BAMDistortion
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for guilds for alliance

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:19 PM PST

    Pm for more info

    submitted by /u/Ike22222
    [link] [comments]

    Dented metal round drop rate?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:28 PM PST

    What's the drop rate for a dented metal rod from the vallanhas boxes?

    submitted by /u/Tazzz777zzz
    [link] [comments]

    Lair of the Mad Dragon artifact pages, I've been fucked over?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:03 AM PST

    I started playing 4 days ago, I created a Barbarian and took it to level 80. I used to play on PC a very long time ago but decided to move to the Xbox upon my return as I no longer use my PC for anything, I invested some money into the game as I used to play on PC and knew I'd be sticking to it.

    When I was around level 70 a friend that I had just met in-game told me to buy the Envenomed Storyteller's Journal along with the Frozen and Flayed variants so I did, blowing 3.8m AD on Envenomed, 2.8m on Frozen and 2.8m on Flayed.. I equipped them thinking hell yeah, now I've got the bis artifacts.

    I noticed that tales were required for the artifacts to even be useful, to which he told me I could obtain them by running a dungeon called Lair of the Mad Dragon. I looked into this once I hit level 80, checked the queues to only see Lair of the Mad Mage which required 20,000 IL, Lair of the Mad Dragon is nowhere to be seen.

    I did some further research to then find out that it was an event which had been removed from the game along with the dungeon, thus any ability to obtain the pages are now removed from the game.. so in fact I just spent 9.4M astral diamonds on artifacts that are completely fucking useless other than the stat bonuses that they provide and the 3/3 set bonuses but it's legit pointless using the Envenomed as a primary now because it only does petty damage when empty.

    Will the Lair of the Mad Dragon and/or the ability to purchase the pages required return back to the game on Xbox, or have I been legitimately fucked over by my friends advice?

    submitted by /u/Xedachi
    [link] [comments]

    Ring the bel

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:02 AM PST

    Hello Guys, I had this quest, I killed Bel and then went to Alyssa. But now I don't know how ti get it again. Any idea? Thanks a lot

    submitted by /u/ctoldi
    [link] [comments]

    Avernus hunts - how to?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:13 AM PST

    Hello Guys,

    Can someone explains me how these hunts are and how to start them?

    Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/ctoldi
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to learn and beat Tomm.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:07 AM PST

    Been playing for a few months now got my lions guard gear and learned mechanics no problem for IC. It's been hell though trying to get in a tomm que. Seems there is not very many pp out there trying to help. I lied to get in a group just to see the dang que one time. Lol I immediately got called out though. Watched a few videos on the mechanics. Guess it's just gonna take some time.

    submitted by /u/zagudyha
    [link] [comments]

    Vorpal Future

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:25 AM PST

    Given new enchantment changes I'm guessing I should try and sell my holy vorpal rank 9 while i have the chance?

    submitted by /u/Hendog696969
    [link] [comments]

    Stats mod 20

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:46 AM PST

    Hello everyone , i play on ps4 and mod 20 is soon to be here. I am a rogue assassin , with 27k IL and i've hit all stats caps except for power I have 168k . I want to reach minimum 180k to be elligible for Zariel . Is it worth it now to invest in legendary mounts to help me reach 180k power or not ? I dont want to spend millions of AD and then in mod 20 all stats will be reworked. What do you think should i do cause i feel a bit lost.

    submitted by /u/owaida777
    [link] [comments]

    disappearing AP

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:02 AM PST

    whenever i leave the car thing in the wastes, by exiting the vehicle or moving directly to another zone my AP have been drained. is this normal?

    PC

    Warden Ranger.

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    JOGH : intro video of the 1st challenge "The Winterfest Tobbogan Race"

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:47 AM PST

    Vallenhas and Avernus campaign progression needs adjusting.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:41 AM PST

    Hi. As someone who like most people has a few lvl 80 chars it's frustrating that as soon as you hit Avernus and Vallenhas your locked into a cap of how much you can advance per week. Considering you can get to 60 then 70 really fast and complete Undermountain in in a few hours. Then need to wait 3 weeks doing the weekly cap before you can unlock Ic and Zariel. It's worse now that the Bleeding Citadel event is happening. I know treasure maps can give you some extra but not enough. Is there something I'm missing to advance things? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Grumpalo65
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know why we can buy character bound gear FOR OTHER classes from the forge?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:49 AM PST

    So I roll up to the forge with my favors on my Fighter. Go hey I need the bracers on my DC. Oh look buy for other classes. You know, like I've done for like half a DECADE. Buy the gloves all cool and shiny. Got my Dutchess Blessing on this dude so why not upgrade now? Boom here's some more favors, ya filthy animal. Pop open my bank of switching gear o change a matic and where did it go? Well its Character Bound. W T F Crytic?

    submitted by /u/KileyCW
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment