• Breaking News

    Friday, December 18, 2020

    Neverwinter Neverwinter build competition with prizes! Free entrance!

    Neverwinter Neverwinter build competition with prizes! Free entrance!


    Neverwinter build competition with prizes! Free entrance!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 03:28 PM PST

    What happened recently to this game?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 12:35 PM PST

    The title sounds like I am about to complain. I am not. What I am meaning by that is that the leveling feels so much faster. I havent played this game in around a year and I downloaded it today just because I was bored of playing competitive games. However I am one shotting everything when I am questing and I remember that Kazlov boss used to be quite challenging when I was soloing, it was a little easier coop but still difficult. And now I used one basic ability and an ult and one shotted him. Also I noticed that the mounts are extremely fast compared to what I remember. Are they trying to make the leveling process faster? I love difficult content so will it be like this later in the endgame content (PvE)?

    submitted by /u/IntroductionHappy131
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for guilds to fill alliance

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 06:04 PM PST

    Must be willing to help and not be an inactive guild

    submitted by /u/Ike22222
    [link] [comments]

    Dwarf/Barbarian?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 05:57 PM PST

    is a viable dwarf to make him barbarian?

    submitted by /u/JcCasas21
    [link] [comments]

    Ring if fallen power or the other rings?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 07:24 PM PST

    Ring of fallen power and brutal fiend ring are those bis or would the more expensive legendary rings with like 3% damage increase or whatever it is be better? 3% sounds like a but but all the power u get from the other rings seem pretty high too?I'm a hubter ranger. Thx everyone ur all so helpful I've been playing for a month tryna figure it out.

    submitted by /u/Tazzz777zzz
    [link] [comments]

    Need a home these holidays? 7DS welcomes all!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 06:37 PM PST

    Opinions on all the Level 80s?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 06:27 PM PST

    Personally I really hate when I'm doing a dungeon and I get stuck with like 3 lvl 80s at a time it takes ALL the fun out of the game for the lower level grinders when you're speed running a dungeon and killing every single enemy in like 2 hits. I honest think the should have a level balancing system introduced into the game.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/JakeThaPirate
    [link] [comments]

    Streamer looking to get into the game

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 08:39 AM PST

    As title says I'm a streamer trying to get started in neverwinter. So far I'm lvl 70 looking to join a guild do more dungeons and co op group activity. I plan on being very active. Been running a vanguard but I've been hitting a wall kinda where it's quite hard to kill things solo to progress my questlines. Again I'd love a group to play with(not necessarily bankroll me) and have a good time. If it's of any concern you can find me at twitch.tv/wildemanbeats . Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/Alexanderwilde1
    [link] [comments]

    The Winter event

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 04:08 PM PST

    I have to say that i'm a bit suprised that they kept their word for once and not change the winter event in the slightest from last year. It's my favorite event but it's also the one that has been needing a rework/update the most. One of the things that realy shows that is the Monsters on Ice contest, every mod just gets one shot by a single at will wich means that close ranged classes don't have a chance. Another thing that shows is the bad loot, you could grind it for it's whole duration and you wouldn't be any richer than someone that just did the daily quests.

    I know the devs are too busy with making Neverwinter 3.0 but the state of the winter event, at least for a player that has been around for a while, is just a bit pathetic.

    submitted by /u/Destrion06
    [link] [comments]

    Can't load my main character :-(

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 03:51 PM PST

    It happened after the update, every single time it loads like half the way and game just stops responding. Safe Mode didn't help.

    Created 2nd character>did tutorial>got to City just fine. After log out this one doesn't load as well.

    submitted by /u/Satans_Work
    [link] [comments]

    Worst Dps

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 07:16 PM PST

    The reason I'm asking this is because every mmo I play I like to play the underdog class so I can prove that the class is viable.

    submitted by /u/Possible-Basis-8312
    [link] [comments]

    VIP Legendary Keys

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Hi guys, a quick question if a miss a day or two from picking up the legendary key from my vip account I don't loose the keys right? I can still reclaim them all right?

    submitted by /u/jpr_joaopaulo
    [link] [comments]

    Best gear for hunter ranger

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 12:34 PM PST

    What's the best arms, body, and hat in the game for hunter rangers right now? I'm looking at a guide and it's out of date says mod 19 but has alot of things wrong

    submitted by /u/Tazzz777zzz
    [link] [comments]

    Accuracy on preview?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 12:08 PM PST

    With all stats being capped at 50%; does that mean we will basically have the equivalent of 45k accuracy if we were in avernus with the 90k enemy ratings?

    Ty

    submitted by /u/clapt0wn
    [link] [comments]

    Zen sale

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 11:40 AM PST

    Good time to buy pres wards, or is there something better to spend it on coming soon?

    submitted by /u/jaylaxel
    [link] [comments]

    Combat advantage question ranger

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:57 AM PST

    I'm a hunter ranger I'm trying to figure out should I cap crit/acc/arm pen/ before I cap combat advantage or should I keep em all even or what? How useful is combat advantage? Any help is appreciated thanks guys

    submitted by /u/Tazzz777zzz
    [link] [comments]

    New Player looking to get into the game and pick a class

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:54 AM PST

    Hi there,

    I am looking to get into the game - and this time, I try not to pick a class that looks good on the character build screen and then reroll a thousand time, but ask the community first :D (no one says an old dog can't learn new tricks!)

    So, usually I like to play dps classes in mmos because tank is too stressfull and healing is often not viable solo. I tend to play a lot of the time alone and not in groups, no matter how group heavy the meta of the game ist... it's just how I play.

    So what is the best solo build?

    submitted by /u/Jayjericho
    [link] [comments]

    Paladin build.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:07 AM PST

    Is there any good build for solo playing that doesn't make it a pain to kill things? I'm trying to fix my paladin but it's always discouraging when the advancement is so slow.

    submitted by /u/AveragePizzaSlice
    [link] [comments]

    People who send random group invites

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 01:52 AM PST

    What do you want!?

    submitted by /u/Keeperofheads
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment