• Breaking News

    Monday, December 21, 2020

    Neverwinter Question about overload slots.

    Neverwinter Question about overload slots.


    Question about overload slots.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 06:47 PM PST

    I am wondering if two similar overloads stack. For example I want to slot 2 of the Mark of the Demon slayer, rank 2 from the stronghold. Will they stack for 20% damage? If not will rank 1 and rank 2 stack for 15%?

    submitted by /u/August_Reign
    [link] [comments]

    CraftyXIII Alliance now recruiting guilds!!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:24 PM PST

    We are trying to build an alliance to be proud of! Please contact @rukia211, or , @aldock on psn for more info!

    submitted by /u/AdvancedImagination6
    [link] [comments]

    Invoking not giving diamonds

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 11:25 AM PST

    When I invoke the first time a day it says I get some rough astral diamonds. I noticed that I have 0 diamonds and even though its been days since. I invoked again, and checked my riches and it says 0 diamonds and 0 rough, so they're not even there to get refined. Any ideas why?

    submitted by /u/Craphex
    [link] [comments]

    Farming collar

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:36 PM PST

    Hello Guys,

    I read on internet that Master of Hunts is the best place to farm them. But after 50 and a tons of reroll, I'm still at 0... normal?

    Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/ctoldi
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX GUILD recruiting Ministry of Mischief looking for members of all experience to play with

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:13 PM PST

    Need a beginning group

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 08:51 PM PST

    Hey everyone im 100% new to the whole neverwinter/dnd world id like to get to know th rope for when my normally group of friends r up for it I can play with them too

    submitted by /u/Leo42020
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry I’m a noob I need help pls

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 06:07 PM PST

    First level 80 decided to retrain ability score, and being a ranger and wanting to go warden. I've done some research and read it would be best to put all points in strength and dexterity and did so. Back to gameplay it changed my abilities completely after the retraining of my ability points. So I tried to go in and retrain my warden abilities (even used a retrain token and confirmed changes) and when I go back to gameplay none of my changes saved and was still the random abilities it set for me after I retrained my ability score... was wondering if anyone had a solution for me or tell me what I did wrong? Is it similar to traditional DnD where I need a certain level of wisdom/intelligence for certain abilities?

    submitted by /u/jdavis9007
    [link] [comments]

    Comeback after 6 years

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:32 AM PST

    Hello everyone,

    I just decided to come back to this game. 6 years ago I played NW for a long time and enjoyed it a lot! Had 3 lvl 60 characters (they are still 60 and I just saw the lvl cap is now 80). I met lot of cool friends and belonged to a guild but eventually everyone quitted, so did I. It was a nice and fun time back then and the memories I made were unforgettable, so I came back:) Many things have changed and I am a bit overwhelmed tbh since I forgot almost everything and they did add many new stuffs...

    The game seems not to be dead as there are still lot of players I think:)

    Are there players with similar stories? How long did it take for you to get back to the game? Also I am looking for companions to play with!

    submitted by /u/zerato2412
    [link] [comments]

    No free gift in zen store today?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 06:56 AM PST

    Or is the wolf mount and ioun stone all we'll get?

    submitted by /u/AmyrillisMallornbud
    [link] [comments]

    Fighter Aggro

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:22 PM PST

    Hey all, I need some help. I'm having issues holding aggro with my fighter. As soon as a DPS hits I lose it and takes forever to get it back. I hit the anvil and still cant take it back. I need help with bis companion, mounts and gear. The only stats i dont have capped are crit strike, accuracy, and awareness. Advice? TIA

    submitted by /u/Alone_In_A_Room
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter and the Bartle test and the combat rework

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:38 AM PST

    The Bartle test classifies players as Killers, Socializers, Explorers and Achievers.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartle_taxonomy_of_player_types

    In NW terms:

    Killers: the PvP crowd

    Socializers: The roleplayers

    Explorers: The (semi)casual less-geared crowd that plays 3-4 months and disappears

    Achievers - the (near)BiS veterans

    There is a conflict between the Achievers and the Explorers in terms of game design:The Achievers want most content to be available only AFTER you have geared up, so you get access to more content as progress reward for gearing up.The Explorers just want all content to be available with little effort so they can experience the whole game quickly and move on to next game.

    It my conclusion that with the combat rework NW is taking a huge step towards the Explorers and becomes way less attractive for the Achievers.

    • The difference in combat power between the well-geared and the less-geared will be significantly reduced. In current system a well-geared player can have 3-4 times the dps of a new player, in new system this will be reduced to only around 1.5 times.
    • Scaling will be everywhere - so there really will be very few places that can only be accessed after gearing up. There will be very little progress in game from gearing up.

    Most of Cryptics income probably come from the Explorers that rotate through the game quickly. The typical lifetime for an Explorer player seems to be around 3-4 months. We have all seen that this is correct, there is a lot of churn in the guilds, and there is at any time a big proportion of low-geared players in the queues.

    Cryptic have a lot of economic motivation for making the game attractive to Explorers. Achievers have little economic value to Cryptic, they are proportionally few and spend little money once they are geared up.

    submitted by /u/MentinM
    [link] [comments]

    Trash of toon?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 01:11 PM PST

    Hello,

    Someone told me to use it, but don't know what is it... any idea?

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/ctoldi
    [link] [comments]

    Refer a Friend not working.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 03:18 AM PST

    Idk if it might be a bug or somehow but a friend of mine wanted to play Neverwinter now, and I gave him my refer a friend link, so he could get some nice stuff and I could get some nice stuff.

    The problem is now he doesn't got anything at all. He didn't got anything at level 5 as it's supposed to. (Heirloom Package and a Companion i think?) So does anyone know if we get our rewards or is it a bug?

    submitted by /u/vallypippen
    [link] [comments]

    Hunts vs Jouma

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 02:17 AM PST

    Hello Guys,

    as far as I have understood, they give the same gears, but Hunts look by far more complicated and longer. Any reason to go for hunts (apart the fun of doing them)?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ctoldi
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 20 and the Stat rework release date?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 01:43 AM PST

    Anyone know the release date of the upcoming changes or an estimated release date?

    submitted by /u/Illumian84
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment