• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    Neverwinter I noticed today that the party you fight in the Cragmire Crypts dungeon is arguing yet again in the Yawning Portal

    Neverwinter I noticed today that the party you fight in the Cragmire Crypts dungeon is arguing yet again in the Yawning Portal


    I noticed today that the party you fight in the Cragmire Crypts dungeon is arguing yet again in the Yawning Portal

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:46 AM PST

    Warlock DPS Help

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:44 PM PST

    So I have been level 80 for a bit and working on getting my gear up, and learning rotations and what abilities I need to use. For MOD 17 what abilities, for Single target and AoE, and gear should I be looking at?

    submitted by /u/Grim1992
    [link] [comments]

    TOMM 12:52 solo heal OP PoV. A bunch of people asked me how i usually play, this is a better view of what i do in a speedrun. It was 1 healer, 1 tank, 8 dps.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:36 AM PST

    Help!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:27 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to complete the searching the presentation quest? I'm on recover order documents and can't figure it out to save my life. I looked through another post and it made me more confused.

    submitted by /u/dragonrider1112
    [link] [comments]

    Returned player

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:37 PM PST

    I was playing neverwinter long time ago, when max lvl was 60, then i dropped game and return when max lvl was 70, played few days but got bored because i was doing same daily quests over and over, and again i returned like week ago, and now this game seems not that boring as before, got lvl 80, completed undermountain campaign, got 17k item lvl, and now im stuck in progress. People told me that i need bondings lvl15 on my pet to get a lot of stats, but they are so expensive.

    So i want to know where or how to farm some ad, because all i do is 100k per day from refining, and it will take me like month to get money for one bonding lvl15.

    And also some useful tips or something good that i miss as returned player, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Paint_Master
    [link] [comments]

    I am stuck any help would be appreciated

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:03 PM PST

    Hello I'm not necessarily a new player, I've played a few years back on Xbox for a few years but I recently got a new gaming laptop and decided to get back into this game but I feel like a new player and I just started and I'm already stuck lol. I started the a mount of your own quest and I got the free mount but just after I used the token I double clicked the mount in my inventory, making it disappear (assuming it meant I equipped it), left the menu and now it says equip the mount. The mount isn't in my inventory and idk what to do, I restarted the game hoping maybe it'll fix but I had no luck. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/imadog1034
    [link] [comments]

    Tales & Bugs

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:21 AM PST

    When the retelling launched on PC were there any issues with players being kicked either out of the instance or blue screened? I know we had this issue in the past but the more recent dungeon ran smoothly without a hitch. The event just went live on PS4 and groups I've been in had people dropped within the first twenty minutes. It's being mentioned in zone too, I've seen five or six players saying it just happened to them. If this is the case was it ever patched or can we expect the same thing with the others.

    submitted by /u/EtherealEtiquette
    [link] [comments]

    Newish player looking for a guild PS4

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:00 AM PST

    Just started playing Neverwinter earlier this month. Never really played MMOs before, but longtime RPG fan. Got up to Lv 80, current gear rating 13k. Been playing/grinding daily. Would love an active guild that can show me the endgame ropes.

    Edit: I'm playing a Rogue. Almost always in top 1-2 spot in random queues for damage dealt and bottom of the groups in terms of damage taken.

    submitted by /u/EinarOfBC
    [link] [comments]

    DPS Enchantment Advice

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:46 AM PST

    I've been a Paladin tank for a long time. I've decided that it's time for a change and have moved on to Ranger. As a tank, I've been running Vorpal and Elven Battle enchantments, but the EBE doesn't seem to be helping my Ranger. Do any of our widened, experienced Rangers have any advice?

    Also, does ANYONE run archery? I understand that melee is BiS... But, bows!

    submitted by /u/xxGrumpy_Owlxx
    [link] [comments]

    Level 60 and not sure where to go

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:11 AM PST

    I got 60 and the quests dried up except the old campaigns. Is this what I'm supposed to do until undermountain?

    submitted by /u/CapnDutchie
    [link] [comments]

    legendary insignia choice pack from hells pit

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:12 AM PST

    is EVERY insignia included in this box or are there any that are missing/not availible?

    submitted by /u/01supersurfer
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player... What The Hell Did You Do To My Game?!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:47 AM PST

    I as absent for like one and a half year and now I am coming back to Neverwinter because most MMORPGs are dumped down.

    No feat trees. Stats that doesn't show what they do. Scaling which makes progression a joke.

    And the worst of all. My legendary gear is so useless that blue Auctionhouse garbage is outright better!

    I understand the gear progresses and all but even a guild I was invited to has no better gear. Its all the old stuff.

    What the fork happened? Why are old campaigns obsolet. Why is the performance suddenly so horrible while I have a brand new PC. I mean an PE instance only holds 20 playerd now. What happened to the 160 people instances or 80 player instances?

    Why is this game devolving instead of evolving?

    submitted by /u/Karakla
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment