• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 16, 2019

    Neverwinter New possible legendary mount reward from the upcoming Hell Pit event

    Neverwinter New possible legendary mount reward from the upcoming Hell Pit event


    New possible legendary mount reward from the upcoming Hell Pit event

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:05 AM PST

    Does a Half-Orc Netherese elite make sense lore-wise?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:00 PM PST

    Basically, I'm playing a half-orc wizard (Technically sorcerer, as he was born with his power) and he has the Netherese Elite origin, his mother was a Human Sorceress of the netherese royalty, and she cheated on her husband with an orc slave, I was born.

    Her husband found out, but they agreed to stay together and play down my existence, sometimes even denying it, pretending I was never born, though my Aunt took a liking to me, not having children of her own, she allowed me to read from her spellbooks and such, and soon became my mentor, and my mother in a sense.

    When I was 19 my aunt died, and I stormed away from netheril, leaving behind the family that abandoned me, to neverwinter.

    So, yeah, does this backstory make sense? Or is a half orc netherese wizard completely ridiculous?

    submitted by /u/Sox_The_Fox2002
    [link] [comments]

    Astral Diamond exchange issue

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:30 PM PST

    I'm on ps4 and I can't seem to exchange my Zen for astral diamonds. I can change the values but it won't let me post on any character. Anyone have a thought as to why? I've restarted the game multiple times also.

    submitted by /u/CapnDutchie
    [link] [comments]

    Character Stats for LoMM

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:49 PM PST

    I just hit 20k IL on a wizard. I want to complete LoMM but I do not know what the 'recommended' stats are. I have more than 68k Armpen and Crit and about 90k Combat advantage and 93k power. What should my stats be to deal acceptable dps?

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsWozy
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:53 PM PST

    simple question what does the console players think of Neverwinter right now

    I think it's garbage that 16k and above item level struggles with level 76 enemy's

    submitted by /u/sutera-nii
    [link] [comments]

    Round Table is now recruiting for guilds to join its Alliance.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:19 PM PST

    Hello all, Epik here, one of the leaders of Round Table. Due to recent events within our alliance, we now have room for 2 guilds to join us. We are looking for endgame guilds, preferably GH20, if not, we can chat and work it out.

    Our Alliance is pretty laid back in terms of Alliance chat, not many rules, don't be asswipe is the only one. We are always doing runs, Alliance events, all the fun stuff. Any questions or any interest, feel free to hit me up here, or on psn @EpikX

    submitted by /u/EpikWingz
    [link] [comments]

    All hail the mighty xuna

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:57 PM PST

    She is by far the best companion for dailies. For dps anyway... And yes i have the 1.5 mil ad powerstone on my main and its ruthless in duns for sure but got zuna on 1 of my feeder toons .. Legendary rank 12 bonders and undermount comp gear with 2 o slots have all emp rank 10s sloted... I can go to stardock and just stand back . she can take out. Entire gilt groups and champions in a matter of secs by herself lol and its pretty awesome just watching her work... Thinking of doing a vid on her .... If you have her... Deck her out legendary and watch her just destroy everything in her path doing dailies ....

    submitted by /u/shred50
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, just a quick and easy question. I'm at level 80 and currently gear lvl 17,800. Just curious as to what I should spend my Seals of Adventurer and Seals of crown on. The gear is all below me, but is there still a use for these seals?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:33 PM PST

    Fixed game crash on load using -console command line option

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:51 AM PST

    I figured this will be useful to many. Perhaps we can create a list of the available command line options for neverwinter.

    "-console" opens a seperate window where the game lists what it is doing as it does it. So if your start crashes or hangs somewhere, this can help you figure it out.

    Edit: forgot to mention to uncheck full size window so you can see what the console is saying.

    submitted by /u/Rooster_Tail52
    [link] [comments]

    Tit for Tat Bonus for an Arcanist?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:50 PM PST

    Does it kill the bonus damage on the Arcane Empowerment daily?

    submitted by /u/KileyCW
    [link] [comments]

    I think there's a problem with the focused light feat for the arbiter cleric

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:43 PM PST

    according to the tooltip daunting light should deal 1050 magnitude damage once focused light procs and you have 6 radiant charges, however in testing, break the spirit with 6 radiant charges, which should deal 1000 magnitude damage, deals like double the damage of focused light daunting light with full radiant charges

    is it intended and the tooltip is just plain wrong or is it a bug ?

    submitted by /u/RazerWZ
    [link] [comments]

    What to spend guild marks on @ 80?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:23 AM PST

    Hi all

    Is there any use to guild marks in the current state of the game? I have been away last two years and I see the gear hasn't upgraded or anything worthwhile been added to strongholds? Am I missing something or are guilds now there for the booms only? I am a casual player, haven't touched crafting since I hit 80 this week.

    submitted by /u/TheBradZA
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one Undermountain campaign grind

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:50 AM PST

    Who is down? Running alt Fighter Vanguard and Dreadnought

    submitted by /u/Josi-59
    [link] [comments]

    STATS AND WHAT TO IMPROVE ON?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:14 AM PST

    Ok players, I am a level 80 Rogue and I really need bottom-line advice on what to work on. Here are my stats: Power: 65,916 AP: 41,778 Defense: 34,236 Crit Strike: 72,236 Crit Avoidance: 29,076 Accuracy: 38,998 Deflect: 24,612 Awareness: 21,967

    My utility stats are as follows: Control Bonus 6.4% Control Resist 8.7% AP +7.5% Recharge Speed +4.5% Companion Influence 13.9% Movement Speed +21.5% Incoming Healing 0% Outgoing Healing 3.8% Stamina Regeneration +11.5% Critical Severity 88% Magical Damage Boost 2.8% Physical Damage Boost 4.8% I didn't include xp, glory or gold bonuses. I am with a guild and I have armor pen, defense and mount speed bonuses active. I just need to know what to work on with these stats. I ask that you don't tell me what gear to get or anything like that because trust me--I know what gear to get to improve what. I just need to know which of these stats for my class needs to be capped and what the caps are.

    submitted by /u/FearFunktion
    [link] [comments]

    A question for the clerics

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:12 AM PST

    So I haven't been playing for a couple days because of work and last night while running a dungeon I noticed that my healing word is now a targeted spell is that something I did or something new that was changed on the days that I wasn't playing

    submitted by /u/BigDaddyThorn
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth returning to the game?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:02 AM PST

    So, as you can tell from the title I was wondering if it is worth getting back into the game at this point in time; I stopped playing relatively recently (mod 16) because of the major issues there were when the game was updated to mod 16, which I hope are fixed by now.

    FYI I only had 1 account/class and that was SW with about 13k IL i think

    submitted by /u/F3N14
    [link] [comments]

    Gear perk stacking

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:59 AM PST

    I currently have double ebonized assault rings in, but I heard that you can't double stack the perk you get from them ( 3% boost to melee powers) Does anyone know if this is a thing and if so then what rings would you suggest. I'm a rogue (PS4) Thanks!

    submitted by /u/-whaletits-
    [link] [comments]

    How to advance in Undermountain?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:39 AM PST

    I am really stuck rn. How do I get the "Into the Wilds" quest? I just can't progress anywhere through the campaign and it really infuriates me...

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/grimgamertv
    [link] [comments]

    What to use guild marks on?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:27 AM PST

    I've maxed out my 30k guild marks and I'm not sure what to use them on. Mastercrafting is pretty dead and I'm not interested in it so I'm not sure what I could use the marks on to make a bit of AD.

    submitted by /u/Mriamsosmrt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment