• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 17, 2019

    Neverwinter Hi cryptic, your profanity filter is pure shit

    Neverwinter Hi cryptic, your profanity filter is pure shit


    Hi cryptic, your profanity filter is pure shit

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:47 AM PST

    I cant say it is anymore. Still cant say got. But I can say #gofuckyourself just fine.

    Dumbest ass thing I've seen in a long time. If you cant fix your shit, give us an option to turn it off.

    submitted by /u/KileyCW
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in combat mode

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:03 PM PST

    This appears to be happening again. I can't interact with items after combat and then mob spawns again. In Sharandar. Planting saplings. Redcaps all dead but still stuck in combat. They respawn. Went about 15 minutes at a time then would pause a little. Then start up again. Not able to plant anything so I quit the map. Old issue appears to be happening again. Paladin class. I thought it was some gear but kept changing gear whenever I had a pause in the combat stuck mode.

    submitted by /u/Asphodelmercenary
    [link] [comments]

    What is there all to do in NW

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:07 PM PST

    I see the word mmo being used a lot to describe games that I personally wouldn't call an mmo. I'm trying to find my first mmo to really dive into but keep getting dissapointed. I heard Warframe and path of exile were mmos but those were so small and not very social one website even called world of tanks an mmo so I tried that and are you serious how is that considered and mmo? Well anyways sorry for the rant but I'm looking for a fun combat filled mmo with a lot of content I see people that have played wow for years and years and that's what I'm hoping to find but a cheaper version. So is this a big mmo? Not in terms of map size but it things you can do end game dungeons, questing, housing fishing socializing is there a lot to do or will it get stale fast? I'm downloading it to try but was hoping to save any more frustration also I'm downloading Tera and going to give that a shot. Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/Huolihan
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:36 PM PST

    so, ive never played neverwinter before because whenever i get to the cryptic loading screen my came crashes, any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Whatdidyousayq
    [link] [comments]

    How to have this x9000 ? �� I found People selling this item dont know the name in english (x99)x10 many times, i spend lot of farming AD to buy x50 i use it so fast im still New to the game, so if some one have idea

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:26 PM PST

    Looking for steady XBOX one players grind with

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:30 AM PST

    Dungeons for AD and seals, campaigna for boons, and of course hunts for BiS gear, looking for players on XBOX one who play daily or nightly im on mostly evening and nightly. Need chill players whether super geared up or not to help each other out

    submitted by /u/Josi-59
    [link] [comments]

    Death Glitch

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:19 PM PST

    So my server was disconnected in the Kobald infested sewers and when I was able to log back in, I was greated with the "You Are Dead" message. No matter how many times I hit release nor how long I wait my character refuses to respawn. Anyone else run into this or know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/DeadCityRipper
    [link] [comments]

    Target Crit severity for dps?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:00 PM PST

    What should be the target Crit severity percentage to hit for dps? My CA is at 122k and after reasoning Janes mechanic page I understand how that works together but it doesn't list a target number considering diminishing returns.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/cwcase
    [link] [comments]

    Total noob question on leveling

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 02:50 PM PST

    Hey guys I think I'm going to start playing this game next week. Are the monsters based on your level or are the areas of the world sort of level capped? Example starting in never winter is for characters level 1-5 and the next town you have to be level 6-10 or you get slaughtered

    submitted by /u/Maverick809
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock DPS, what am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:47 PM PST

    Earlier today there was a DPS warlock who had 4x the amount of damage dealt (~10m vs 42m).

    As I love to get better I immediately inspected his character and noticed that he was using Ebonized rings (2 of them with 3% range power I think) and an Ebonized armor. He was also using Burnished weapons where I am using the Alabaster stuff. In terms of item level I had about 1k more but he did have 15k more power than me.

    All of his utility slots were filled with enchantments which give you gems where I am using Dark enchants. He did use one Tenebrous gem lvl 11 if i recall correctly. He had Bullet pup as companion and Swarm. Myself I have Deepcrow and Swarm.

    My question is what am I doing wrong? What is the correct skill rotation to do as much damage as possible? Is there that much difference between Alabaster and Burnished?

    I tried to message him afterwards but he didn't respond. To be honest I was embarrassed after that run ended. I know that it's only a game but really felt like the fifth wheel on the wagon.

    submitted by /u/lkkels
    [link] [comments]

    The Grand Retelling

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:16 PM PST

    This is going to be a dumb question, but how do you begin the event? Our party still can't enter.

    submitted by /u/anapashu22
    [link] [comments]

    DPS

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 02:18 PM PST

    Alright lads I've played dps in the past playing as a tr and a barb but I wanted to know what's the wave right now and what's the most fun (I know that's a little subjective but I wanna know how ya'll feel) and yea, see you all in those dungeons.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/FluffyLv
    [link] [comments]

    All artifacts could be Mythic?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:15 AM PST

    Well, the question is in the title! Im a lvl 80 Arcane Wizard and I have some artifacts, but I dont know if all the artifacts could be a Mythic quality and what artifact could be better for my AW! <3

    submitted by /u/Weednie
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any differences between running the game through Steam or Arc?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 01:02 PM PST

    I'm curious if there are any differences or benefits of running the game through one or the other.

    submitted by /u/Warraven32
    [link] [comments]

    Could not validate conflict ticket. Please restart your launcher.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:43 AM PST

    I have tried restart client, reinstalling it, resetting my ip, resetting my pc, switching pcs. nothing works

    submitted by /u/wealthy
    [link] [comments]

    State of the paladin right now?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:10 AM PST

    Hello guys, im playing a justicar paladin (currently running Undermountain) but it feels lackluster since the changes of the classes. Is the paladin in a bad spot? Is the oath one a better paragon?

    submitted by /u/L0gan117
    [link] [comments]

    Give me tips to improve my videos.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:11 PM PST

    Storyteller's Journals

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:49 AM PST

    What are the bonusses if you have 1, 2 or 3 at once equipped? and is it better if you have 3 of those rather than the new artifacts ?

    submitted by /u/01supersurfer
    [link] [comments]

    Control Bonus for Paladin Question

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:51 AM PST

    Does control bonus affect how long a paladin holds threat?

    submitted by /u/cantweallgetaloan
    [link] [comments]

    Heels of fury

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:49 AM PST

    So i bought the ravenloft completion token a while ago and i would like to still get the heels of fury, but how? i have no clue how the hunts work i cant seem to find a good video explaining it. Can anyone help me here?

    submitted by /u/01supersurfer
    [link] [comments]

    Undermountain - hopelessly stuck

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:32 AM PST

    Any hints for beating Arcturia with a wizard? My companion is the draw with claws from the Maze Engine campaign. Still she kills me with two shots and my attacks have no effect on her :(((((

    submitted by /u/Evenkhen
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for TR Guide

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:03 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I just started Neverwinter as a Trickster Rogue on XBOX One.

    Are there any good guides I could follow on my path to Level 80?

    Thanks in advance all!

    submitted by /u/theDemnex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment