• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 28, 2019

    Neverwinter Did a little clean up and found my old treasure maps, hunts, builds, mount collection sheets and my little notebook for NW's different dungeon mechanics and other requirements i needed to perfect my character :) brings me back..

    Neverwinter Did a little clean up and found my old treasure maps, hunts, builds, mount collection sheets and my little notebook for NW's different dungeon mechanics and other requirements i needed to perfect my character :) brings me back..


    Did a little clean up and found my old treasure maps, hunts, builds, mount collection sheets and my little notebook for NW's different dungeon mechanics and other requirements i needed to perfect my character :) brings me back..

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:38 AM PST

    Apparently compy is glitched? After every loading screen you have to un equip and re equip. Is this true ? I honestly haven’t noticed (ps4)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:48 PM PST

    Question about feats from a returning player

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:17 PM PST

    The whole powers screen seems different, as if there is less to do, and feats? I remember a whole page of feats and now it's just pick a or b? Am I missing something? Plus, why don't I have any "boon points"?

    submitted by /u/HelixxRoyals
    [link] [comments]

    Protege Armor?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:18 PM PST

    Looking for this and would pay AD or trade whatever I have that's decent or will farm to trade.

    submitted by /u/keymiss47
    [link] [comments]

    GF TANK Preparing for LOMM

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:47 AM PST

    Hello! Fist of all, Merry Xmas and Happy New Year, may the RNG Lucky with you next year, and give the Leg. Mount desired!

    They're a noob questions, but i want to be prepared before make mistakes in LOOM and waste players time.

    a) I saw loot of chart with 80/LOMM/TOMM required stats like 68K AP/ACC/CS/DEF/DEFL, my fist doubt here's they are for all clases or only DPS?

    I mainly play a GF TANK ( Capped all stats except CA ) so want to be sure in invest improving HP for example, instead of gain 70 in DEF if every point above the CAP is a waste.

    b) Another question is wich are the minimun HP and POWER recommended for a GF TANK in LOMM. Now i round 350HP/95 PWR buti supose needed bettter numbers.

    c) As a Tank, may i sacriface another stats like ACC/AWA/CA under the CAP to imporve HP ?

    d) About the equipment, i'm changing the DEMO Set for UM (Armaments of Constructed Demise), need buy the Trobriand's Ring to complete the set. ( my other artifacs are Leg Shard of Orcus' Wand / Illusionist's Mask / Sigil of the Fighter and Epic Bruenor's Helm )

    Im using Negation but have other choices, maybe the one that reflect 3% of damage received, not remember exactly.

    Any suggestion about Equipment, At-Will & Enc. Rot ( I allways try to kepp the aggro ), etc. will be apreciate.

    Thx a lot, and as usual sorry for my english ;)

    submitted by /u/Elrohird
    [link] [comments]

    heal cleric weapons and armour

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:13 AM PST

    Hi All, I'd like some advice please about gearing up my DC - currently I'm at lvl 80, running the mountaineer weapons, and I'm thinking of Alabasters - but I'm not clear on if the range modifiers apply to healing - if I drop a bastion or cleanse from far away, do I get the power bonus on healing from mountaineer? If they work, I could see the mountaineer being better in a longer boss fight, when the alabaster has a short active time?

    Similarly, how do damage modifiers work for armour? Does healing count as a sort of anti-damage, so that something like terrored grips with % damage would improve my healing? If not, whats the best aims or BiS for cleric armour? Is it just to boost critical strike and power?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/raspberry-tart
    [link] [comments]

    What's neverwinter like nowadays?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:08 AM PST

    So I played a little bit way back during betas and a little bit a launch. I remember I enjoyed the overall atmosphere of the world but it was also kinda p2w-ish. Hows the game nowadays? And how easy is it for a new player to get into it?

    submitted by /u/Llamagr4m
    [link] [comments]

    Another question from a new player

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:54 AM PST

    Is barbarian in a good place? Where are some places to look for more info for starting the game how can I tell which class fits which role I thought barbarian was dps but I'm seeing it's a tank?

    submitted by /u/Dnomder1999
    [link] [comments]

    Bronzewood shards?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:16 AM PST

    Any location??? An go!

    submitted by /u/exact0khan
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon enchantments

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:57 AM PST

    Come back after a few months and what has happened to my vorpal!!!! Mod 15 was 50% mod 16 was 30% mod 17 is 12% crit severity??? Is it even worth it anymore? I play warden ranger. I got vorpal rank 10. Is there a new bis dps enchant? Also I'm curious of lifedrinker. Does it even work? Thank you for any reply just trying to get to grips with mod 17. Also any advise on armour enchant. Currently have soulforged rank 10.

    submitted by /u/Jasonblow1988
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new player

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:29 AM PST

    I just downloaded the game last night is it worth my time with the f2p game or is alot of it pay walled or pay to win? I made a dwarf barbarian and got to level 7 that's how new I am to the game. I'm basically looking for a game to kill time on til pantheon releases is this worth checking out or should I try a different game. Not a fan of wow or ff14. thanks for any replies.

    submitted by /u/Dnomder1999
    [link] [comments]

    Grower

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:05 AM PST

    I am looking for companion effect that let your character grow. I know from the yeti that let you enrage and grow a bit. Are there other similar effects?

    submitted by /u/Karakla
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment