• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    Neverwinter My, my, I wonder what this chest contains.

    Neverwinter My, my, I wonder what this chest contains.


    My, my, I wonder what this chest contains.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:48 AM PST

    Anyone selling a Bile R11 on Ps4?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:04 AM PST

    I'm offering a Vorpal R10, Bark R11, and 9 pres wards

    submitted by /u/AngryAlien58
    [link] [comments]

    It looks like Alpha Compy would only give about 3% more damage.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:38 PM PST

    Playing around with Janne's tools here and here it looks like 5% more Power translates to about 3% more damage.

    That would be lower than the ~4% damage I see reported for Owlbear Cub.

    Please tell me if/why I'm wrong.

    submitted by /u/nwgamer0
    [link] [comments]

    Mount Hotenow Mystery

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:40 PM PST

    Hey there! I'm doing the daily grind in the Maze Engine campaign which sent me to Heartleaf's Tree. There's a dwarf in the courtyard who offers a Retake the Bridge! Event Queue, but I noticed that I've always accepted it from him, but never once have I gotten into this event. In fact, it seems to disappear the moment I accept entry. Anyone else have this issue ever? I've had this problem with both of my characters almost a year apart.

    submitted by /u/LitOnFireUsedBooks
    [link] [comments]

    TOMM Disaster

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:09 AM PST

    I see on PC that only a handful of people and guilds do TOMM and they do it among themselves exclusively. I have also noticed others spamming in chat to get invites all day, but they never get invited. So, why was TOMM made to let a few players benefit HUGELY in terms of astral diamonds gain from the end game dungeon?

    submitted by /u/Korario
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Holidays..but this game is making me thirsty...(mad)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:05 PM PST

    Is it normal for a dps to wait over 45 min for an exp queue to pop??? Are there not enough people playing this game during an event like the Winter Festival?

    Can't run queues...can't get AD---can't upgrade anything.

    And yes, I try to get queues together in my Guild and Alliance chat. Once in a blue moon someone answers.

    I have a fairly well-powered toon, so I can do all the content.

    Who has 30-45 min to wait for a queue. You start doing something else and right in the middle, it will pop and then get cancelled over and over...

    Anyhew, sorry for the rant.

    Happy Holidays everyone!

    submitted by /u/mulder00
    [link] [comments]

    Any good build for my ambush drake?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:19 PM PST

    I have an ambush drake and I love the fella to death, he doesn't seem to make that much damage tho, I'm fairly new ot the game so I'm a bit confused, how can I make the most of him so he can survive and fight alongside with me in the best possible way? I play on PC btw.

    submitted by /u/Coyotl_the_k
    [link] [comments]

    I got couple of codes, a 'giveaway' but with a catch.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:43 AM PST

    Happy large family gatherings survival, and/or large meals survival.

    I've got a couple of codes, literally 2-3 codes per platform of Gelatinous Cube companion, and I think 1 Purple Owlbear

    So since I'm not a streamer, or youtube something, I was thinking how to give those away and not just to people I know (though that crossed my mind :D ) and also make it into the Content Creators program spirit, so, the mission if you choose to accept it, is to create content.

    I'm looking for more new players guides, I'm looking for very very detailed stuff, with relevant screenshots, map markers, local and global, as I've said, very new player oriented, and the expectation it's a lost new player reader.I was thinking about the following topics:

    1. Unlocking chat - Very detailed guide: What quests, what are the quest lines (each tasks, like walkthrough) with maps screenshot, whom to talk to, if you don't see the npc quest sign what option to change, and so on, the more detailed, the better.
    2. Like above, but the free bags, and storage in general, all the sources of free bags, the quests, whom to talk to, where they are located, costs and options for other storage, like bank, shared bank, storage guilds and guild bank, alts as storage.
    3. ZAX - How to list, how to take back, what is backlog, what are the various parts of the zax window, what is AD (time currency), bonus topics: Why there is a cap, and why there must be a cap). Also possible to expand to a more general topic of RAD and AD, how to get those (new player oriented), the Refine cap, why it is there, and so on.
    4. Refinement - What are RP, where to get it, how to get it (QMs, Dragon Hoards, Fey, Wanderers Fortune - how to get each of these, AH or the campaigns / events for the enchants, what mounts for WF - details details) .
    5. I'm somewhat hesitant about this, because it can go into the very subjective, but, Classes Overview and related subjects, what are roles, what are loadouts, what some differences of some classes in the same roles - For example, Paladin healer is Proactive (You want to anticipate the hit, and shield before it) while DC and SW are reactive, you need to react fast and heal back. Barbie tank don't "shield" and have more HP, but harder to hold aggro, and so on.Other details, Divinity, Stealth, Rage, and other special things per class.
    6. Campaigns - where to start, when to start, various currencies, best way to get those, what is a waste of time, pitfalls to avoid (for example unlock middle tree in chult first and not the hunts)

    If there are other topics, that newer players will be interested in, I'm open to ideas.

    The above may seem trivial, but there are details that can be added, and it takes effort to make it all readable and understandable to new players. And some topics can be expanded upon a lot.

    Please read this:

    By participating please accept that I may put it on my site (with credit ofc) and I may edit it beyond recognition of the source, combining multiple sources.

    Also I would hate for everyone just repeat the same, especially some outline. No need to make a full topic, I will prefer a well written subtopic, or small part, for example from the first topic, detailed walk-through of the first quest chain (out of the 5), or for example details about one class, or one campaign, and so on. Or if you saw some write up, and with to expand upon it, also completely valid. adding more information, or details.

    To participate, just write here adding images via imgur (or something) or just do a google docs, and link it here.

    Rewards:

    I know the rewards are not kings ransom, and I'll try to throw in some stuff on PC, but I'm not that rich, so no promises. If someone doesn't want / doesn't feel like writing, but want to contribute, feel free to throw stuff at people who wrote, please for both participation and if you saw something well done. Please do post that you are willing to donate something and on what platform to add motivation :D You can just give the things directly, but please post to whom you gave it. Transparency is nice

    I have not decided how to give the codes, it will probably be just a raffle among contributors, or I just may pick. Sorry, no clue, I really want to make it fair, and at least symbolically reward contributors, if there will be any.

    Also a note:

    Some guilds already have stuff they wrote for members, I don't mind crediting a guild, or alliance, so if you have something good, and willing to contribute it to the greater good so we may expand on it, thank you.

    Deadline:

    6th of January 23:59 UTC

    Feedback

    Also any feedback about the whole idea above is welcome.

    submitted by /u/JanneMoonmist
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Chultan pack in PS4 Zen Store

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:08 PM PST

    Does anyone know if the Special Chultan Expedition pack in the PS4 Zen store today gives Compy to all toons on the account or just the one who picks it up?

    submitted by /u/Autumn_Witch
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon enchantment from rank 13 to 14

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:57 PM PST

    What do you need to upgrade a rank 13 weapon enchantment to rank 14? I can't find a single guide updated.. i just want understand if its worth buy a rank 13 and make it 14 or buy 14 in AH

    submitted by /u/Vukan010
    [link] [comments]

    HOW DO I MUTLICLASS

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:48 PM PST

    I have no clue when I level up it seems to put the level into warlock and i cant see a way to put it into another class help...

    submitted by /u/superjeff64
    [link] [comments]

    I have 3 characters max (Fighter,Ranger, Barbarian) I want to make a new play through but I don't know what character . I want you to chose for me and why ? ��

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 01:53 PM PST

    alpha compy

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:44 AM PST

    is it worth to get the alpha compy from the zenstore, or will the prices drop on the ah?

    submitted by /u/Rubblerr
    [link] [comments]

    Questions

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:14 AM PST

    I haven't played this game for more than like 10 minutes back a couple years ago I used to play Runescape but Maxed out and quit when I found not more challenge from it and after 10+ years am becoming bored with World Of Warcraft. Is it worth giving this game a try despite how old it is? Is it going to hold up to the games that I am used to? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated as I know like nothing about Neverwinter besides the intro quests I did on the xbox a loooong time ago. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/PkmnMasterDom
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:50 AM PST

    So guys, I just bought the cloaked ascendancy campaign and when I try to go to river district it says I still need to do Neverember quests to get in, but I dont have any quest if I go to the lord. Any clue?

    submitted by /u/Amondrax
    [link] [comments]

    Pally Heal

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:42 AM PST

    Hey guys, What is the pally heal critical strike cap?

    submitted by /u/xploruy
    [link] [comments]

    Strong/Easy DPS class ?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:37 AM PST

    What most easiest class that is strong for leveling from 1-80 and yet can able to solo well and do well in pvp/pve contents end game ?

    submitted by /u/DrakBAM
    [link] [comments]

    can i get any of the money back i put into this game?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:57 AM PST

    long story short I have been playing NW for 3+ years...near BIS main character....maxxed enchantments, 20 legendary companions, leg mount, all leg insignias, all the campaigns completed. 30 mil RAD in waiting. I've spent over $3000 on VIP and other bullshit (keys,wards) and i was wondering if there was any legal way I could get out of the game and make some of the money back I have put into it....thanks

    submitted by /u/iamsmokingone
    [link] [comments]

    How Do You Find Out Which Companions Give Which Type Of Companion Bonuses?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:13 AM PST

    So I'm very confused on how to know which companion gives which bonus as i don't want to waste AD trying to randomly find companions that give specific bonuses.

    submitted by /u/KawaiiOkamiChan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment