• Breaking News

    Monday, December 16, 2019

    Neverwinter My furry family

    Neverwinter My furry family


    My furry family

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:06 PM PST

    An Ill-Advised Archery Guild

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:26 PM PST

    Mod18 is nerfing arcanist main powers by half. I have 190k power and 130%crit sev. I just got out dps by a hr with 160k power and 163% crit sev in Lomm by 70m. Now tell me why wizards are getting a nerf? Ok so can the hr feat that gives them 20% crit sev nerfed ? That’s OP but wizards get hit. Smh

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:23 AM PST

    Looking for people to run dungeons With?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:30 AM PST

    WTT [Alpha Compy] for [Glorious Resurgence Legendary Pack]

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:51 PM PST

    Anyone willing to trade an Alpha Compy for the Glorious Resurgence Legendary Pack. You would save about 4M. PM me or write a comment if interested, thanks!

    submitted by /u/L00NlE
    [link] [comments]

    Depleted Artifact

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:20 PM PST

    Where do i get a depleted artifact for the rune quest?!

    submitted by /u/Alone_In_A_Room
    [link] [comments]

    Umbraxakar Unable to See Moonbeam

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:16 PM PST

    So, I'm playing the quest Waning Darkness. I cannot do any damage to him. I hit F, but do not see any moonbeam. I looked at a video and see that there is some shaft of light coming from above. When I play, I do not see it at all. I just tried leading Umbraxakar randomly and did manage to get to the point where I can do some damage once. All other times, I cannot see the moonbeam.

    Anyone else have this issue? If so, is there something I can do to get this fixed? I tried logging out and back in, but then had to restart the whole quest again and still no moonbeam.

    Edit: Well, I kept leaving and coming back in and after a few times, the moon beam somehow became visible. Not sure what I did to trigger it to finally become visible.

    submitted by /u/Stuntman06
    [link] [comments]

    The Ridiculous Ballad of Skaaro the Red - A Neverwinter Tale - Chapter 17

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:03 PM PST

    Weapons set for 14k item lvl wizard?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:14 PM PST

    Since I can't get either burnished or alabaster set right now, what weapon set is the next best thing that I can reasonably acquire? Right now I'm using vistani set but I feel the stats are lacking since the green weapons you get from undermountain quests have better stats.

    submitted by /u/doedoe21doe
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the less powerful weapon recommended? Which is actually better?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:36 PM PST

    Mod 18 stat cap rise means stats not set bonuses matter for dpses in top dungeon

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:52 AM PST

    Mod 18's new dungeon enemies currently have 35k ilvl, so most stat cap will be 85k and combat advantage 135k. Any DPS at LOMM cap stat level is facing a 17k stat jump for Acc, AP, CS and CA. Getting those stats up will trump the bonus given by the Demo set and old hunt gear combined. Old stuff will be close to unusable for DPSes that aren't currently crushing TOMM.

    Defensive stats increase also, so dpses that were scrapping along in LOMM with well below cap defensive stats will have to re-balance their builds for survival.

    Mod 18 does have 1200ilvl gear, which will be behind a grind that will require completed runs, maybe then some old damage boosting gear will be sensible again.

    submitted by /u/_____score
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game but long time fan! Help a newb out!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:50 AM PST

    Hello all!

    As I sit here staring at my character creation screen I am hit with a few questions that I am sure most beginners have. Do Class/race combos have more power than others and are they big enough to demand I choose right? or does end game make the race bonuses almost pointless in the end?

    As a long time fan of the Legend of Drizzt Series, I feel the need to pick Drow ( would choose Menzoberranzan Renegade but I do not have the Expansions or whatever) and be as Drizzt like as possible, but in the same way I also love playing casters, blasing enemies from a distance with fire and death!

    I guess if this post is to mean anything, I plan on leveling and just having fun in a new game, but I would love to have some pointers for a beginner! are there better ways of doing things at the beginning, are there things I should do that I may miss or do wrong my first time around?

    As of now, I am choosing a Drow, but deciding Warlock - Rogue - Wizard - Ranger Can't tell what seems more fun

    submitted by /u/rosaha12
    [link] [comments]

    Tales journals and the OP

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:55 PM PST

    Hello, I just wish to know if more people thought two journals would benefit the Paladin for HP/power other than four stand alone artifacts. I currently run staff of flowers wyvern Coates knives and two journals. Should I make the switch to two other more beneficial artifacts?

    submitted by /u/white__ninja
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger Questions

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:34 PM PST

    I'm almost level 80, currently running a storm warden on ps4, with the upcoming nerfs to warden in mod18, would it be better to invest in the hunter tree ? Or switch to a different class ? I'm also running the orcus set (got 2 pieces out of chests) with its nerf as well what would be an alternative set ? I'm am aware ps4 won't get mod 18 for awhile, just planning ahead.

    submitted by /u/Titansdragon
    [link] [comments]

    How do I make the demon racing sled?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:27 AM PST

    Not enough dps

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 12:00 PM PST

    I am a level 58 warden ranger and in all the dungeons I am always the lowest dps on the chart. I don't know if it is just the class or if I just don't have good loot.

    submitted by /u/TallMonkey420
    [link] [comments]

    Which campaigns to prioritize?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:49 AM PST

    I'm at the point i want to start working on older campaigns but not sure which are beneficial to do first.

    submitted by /u/CapnDutchie
    [link] [comments]

    Legacy campaign: maze engine

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:35 AM PST

    Forth time running hotenow for my last defending sword coast quest to finish the weekly and the demonic ritual components do not appear. Is this a glitch?

    submitted by /u/-sephiroth_
    [link] [comments]

    Where to get historian’s reglia?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:50 AM PST

    I remember this used to be from normal svardborg but since it got removed, did this item get added to the master version's loot table? I've only been able to get Jarl's gaze so far.

    I checked the collection, Historian's reglia is still only listed under the normal version of the trial and not masters. I really hope this is just Cryptic forgetting to update the collection...

    submitted by /u/Terexi01
    [link] [comments]

    Midwinter festival - fish

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:35 AM PST

    So I've been fishing, now I have fish. What do I do with them? Can I cook them, eat them, sell them? At the moment they're just taking up inventory space

    submitted by /u/Samsons_girl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment