• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 15, 2019

    Neverwinter Tesla Coil for the Stronghold

    Neverwinter Tesla Coil for the Stronghold


    Tesla Coil for the Stronghold

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:36 PM PST

    I just got a Tesla Coil. It says to donate it to the Stronghold. There is no option in the coffer to donate it. I also went to the decorator in the hall and I can't put it in the warehouse to make it available to use as a decoration. What is it for? How do I use it?

    submitted by /u/arieswytch
    [link] [comments]

    So I just reached level 70 and need tips

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:33 PM PST

    So I was working on the Elemental Evil campaign since level 60 and I realized that I have a really low item level and HP count. I am currently in Whispering Caverns (I pit that quest off for a long time) and was wondering on how to get better at the game.

    Ps: I do not spend money on the game because I feel that it would make the game boring.

    submitted by /u/ZerachielAppollus
    [link] [comments]

    NW Exchange Posting Fee

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:17 PM PST

    Why are players ripped of in paying AD to sell items on the exchange, especially if there is no refund for when the item does not sell? What game purpose does this serve other than stealing a currency that is earned thru play or pay?

    submitted by /u/bmitchell64
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about Neverwinter

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:32 PM PST

    I am contemplating downloading Neverwinter. The first mmorpg I picked up was wow. I then went to wildstar and played that until it shutdown. I am looking for something new because wow just isnt doing it for me and ffxiv is lame. I am okay with low populations as long as the game isnt completely dead at the end game. How active is the game? What is the PvE (Raids/Dungeons) and PvP scenes like.

    submitted by /u/Stoofgoof
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Hoard Coins keep disappearing

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:00 PM PST

    Hello, I had 75 coins towards my Tyranny Campaign. I just did a dragon run and now I have 0. Am I missing something?

    Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/1985Danimal
    [link] [comments]

    What to do after reaching lvl 80?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:05 AM PST

    So, a friend and I started with Neverwinter last week. We reached lvl 80 and finished the Elemental Evil Campaign. But what coms next? We can only do one playlist for AD. And on all the other campaigns, all you have to do is waiting till a task is finished (like Tyranny of dragons 3x20h or maze engine 15 dalies = 15 days of waiting...and so on)!

    Is there anything else I can do to proceed any faster, am I missing somethin? Or should I really wait weeks before entering the endgame? I mean its not even grinding, its just waiting....kinda upset right now...

    submitted by /u/nO_Pit
    [link] [comments]

    non steam adding steam friend

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:59 AM PST

    trying to add a friend who plays through steam, im not on steam is this possible to do?

    submitted by /u/karateh0rse
    [link] [comments]

    Better to get a Mount or Companion first?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:13 AM PST

    Playing as a Storm Ranger and finally have enough AD to buy a low level Bulette Pup or a mount. Which is better to get first? Would be a while before I can buy the other which is why I'm asking

    submitted by /u/Luuthian
    [link] [comments]

    Whats is the ideal Tank Fighter build?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:42 PM PST

    I just hit 80 and have some trouble to find out what exactly i should use. I found some builds but they usualy disagree in what are the best gear or powers to use, so what do you guys recomend?

    submitted by /u/AMCadarn
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find power tree menu

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:20 PM PST

    I know this is a dumb question, but I haven't played the game in a long time and can't finde the menu where you could see the powers you could unlock and all that. Have they moved it, or changed it entirely? I'm on console btw

    submitted by /u/henryk_kyouko
    [link] [comments]

    Did not receive astral diamonds after random queue

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:22 AM PST

    I played random for astral diamonds, and after finishing it, I didn't receive astral diamonds. I had 5,500 when I came in, and still had it when I came out! Is this a bug? Or did I do something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Quote9963
    [link] [comments]

    Considering to try this game out

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:34 AM PST

    Hello I'm trying to find a new game to play.. especially mmorpg and I need some help

    Is this game fun to play? Does it allow a lot of free playable content? And is it worth picking it up for the first time right now?

    submitted by /u/IHaveBeenAdopted
    [link] [comments]

    BIS set for DPS now??

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:01 PM PST

    Since the nerf is coming for the Oculas set. What's the new best??

    submitted by /u/jcwmopar1
    [link] [comments]

    Best Artifact Gear in mod 18 for dps

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:47 AM PST

    So that they nerf demo set to 10% dmg, whats the best artifact set to run with as dps?

    submitted by /u/01supersurfer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment